The twin screw extrudernot only has the characteristics of a single-screw extruder, but also has the advantages of convenient feeding, stable extrusion, and convenient exhaust. It is widely used in the production and processing of extruded products.
Why are twin screw extruders warmly welcomed now?
Choose a single-screw extruder or a twin screw extruder?
What are the technical points of the twin screw extruder?
Why are twin screw extruders warmly welcomed now?
The twin screw extruder can not only add more ingredients to the company's products, but also can choose to quickly complete the manufacturing. Considering that "new crown pneumonia" has put every industry into trouble, the market has been looking for a quick turnaround to pay for healthy food. In addition, you may need to make up for the loss of production and sales or increase production and sales based on the current situation. Twin-screw extension can help you, and considering the lower cost and higher production and sales, it can bring more profits.
Choose a single-screw extruder or a twin screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is used for extrusion processing technology and equipment, and the particle raw materials stay in the extruder for a long time. This means that a single-screw extruder requires a longer period than a twin screw extruder to produce the products required by the enterprise. In addition, the twin screw extruder allows you to better control the complex operation process and actual operation. As everyone knows, these controls are much more complicated. This is very important for foods that need to be mixed and mixed. The production and manufacturing facilities are complete, and the actual effect of twin-screw extrusion is the best. For polymer materials, twin-screw extrusion is also particularly effective. Considering that the design concept of twin screw extruder has a relatively large flexibility, it can be used in many industries for very specific operation processes.
What are the technical points of the twin screw extruder?
In the extrusion process of the twin screw extruder, the material is transformed from the glass state to the molten state. In addition to the balance between the heat required for plasticization of the material and the amount of heat supplied, the material is melted. Pressure is also a very important control indicator. Because the material is affected by the compression ratio of each section of the die resistance screw during the extrusion process, it does not exist under normal pressure. For different die, the compression ratio of each section of the screw is basically constant and immutable. Under the premise of the same extrusion speed, increase or decrease the feed rate, the volume of the screw material in the feeding section will change, and the volume of the material in the exhaust section will remain unchanged, so the compression section of the feeding section changes with the compression ratio, and its melt pressure follows Increase or decrease; under the premise of the same feed rate, increase or decrease the extrusion rate, the volume of the screw material in the feeding section will also change. The volume of the material in the exhaust section remains unchanged, so the compression section of the feed section changes with the compression ratio, and its melt pressure increases or decreases accordingly; the feed speed increases or decreases simultaneously with the extrusion speed, because the volume of the screw material in the feed section remains unchanged , Only due to the increase or decrease of the speed, the melt pressure change.
Due to different fields and different types of twin screw extruder, they are widely used in many industries. To meet these growing demands, Nanjing JlEYA has committed to providing the increasing of twin screw extruder.
We hereby invite to you visit our booth in The 5th China International Plastics Exhibition.
Jieya booth: 7-200 in hall 7
Address: Nanjing International Expo Center
See you at the exhibition!
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
In plastic extrusion molding equipment, the plastic extruder is usually called the main machine, while its subsequent equipment plastic extrusion molding machine is called the auxiliary machine. Plastic extruders can produce a variety of plastic products. Therefore, the plastic extrusion molding machine is one of the widely used machines in the plastics processing industry, both now and in the future. So what are the characteristics of plastic extruders? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Modularity and specialization
High efficiency and multi-functionalization
Enlargement and precision
Intelligent and networked
The modular production of plastic extruders can adapt to the special requirements of different users, shorten the research and development cycle of new products, and strive for a larger market share; while specialized production can arrange the production of each system module component of extrusion molding equipment at a fixed point or even for global procurement, which is very beneficial to ensure the quality of the whole period, reduce costs and accelerate the capital turnover.
The high efficiency of plastic extruders is mainly reflected in the high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the screw plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, explosives, building materials, packaging, pulp, ceramics, and other fields.
Achieving the large-scale plastic extruder can reduce the production cost, which is a more obvious advantage in the large twin-screw plastic pelletizing set, film blowing set, pipe extrusion set, etc. National key construction services required for major technical equipment, large-scale ethylene project supporting one of the three key equipment of large extrusion pelletizing unit long-term dependence on imports, so we must accelerate the localization process to meet the development needs of the petrochemical industry.
Plastic extruders in developed countries have generally used modern electronic and computer control technology, the entire extrusion process parameters such as melt pressure and temperature, the temperature of each section of the body, the main screw and feeding screw speed, feeding volume, the ratio of various raw materials, motor current and voltage and other parameters for online detection, and the use of microcomputer closed-loop control. This is extremely beneficial to ensure the stability of process conditions and improve the precision of products.
If you need to buy a plastic extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years of development, now we have a 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales of over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology, and other fields.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
The basic mechanism of the twin screw extrusion process is simply that a screw rotates in the barrel and pushes the plastic forward. The screw structure is a bevel or ramp wrapped around a central layer, the purpose of which is to increase the pressure to overcome the higher resistance. What do I need to pay attention to when using a twin screw extruder? The following is a detailed description.
Here is the content list:
l Structural principles
l Temperature principles
l Speed reduction principle
For the extruder, there are three kinds of resistance to overcome when working: one is friction, which contains the friction of the solid particles (feed) on the barrel wall and the mutual friction between them during the first few turns of the screw (feed area); the second is the adhesion of the melt on the barrel wall, and the third is the resistance of the internal logistics of the melt when it is pushed forward.
According to Newton's theorem, if an object is at rest in a certain direction, then the object is in a state of equilibrium balance of forces in this direction. For the circumferential movement of the screw, it is no axial motion, that is, the axial force on the screw is in equilibrium. So if the screw exerts a large forward thrust on the plastic melt, it also exerts a backward thrust on another object of the same magnitude but in the same direction. The thrust is exerted on the thrust bearing behind the feed opening. Most single screws have right hand threads, and if viewed from the back, they rotate backward, and they spin backward out of the barrel by rotational motion. In some twin screw extruders, however, the two screws rotate backward and cross each other in both barrels, so one must be right handed and one left handed, and in the case of an occluding twin screw, both screws rotate in the same direction and must therefore have the same orientation. However, in either case, there are thrust bearings that withstand backward forces and still comply with Newton's theorem.
Plastics extruded by twin screw extruders are thermoplastics, which melt when heated and solidify again when cooled. Thus, heat is needed during the extrusion process to ensure that the plastic can reach the melting temperature. So where does the heat to melt the plastic come from? First of all, the pound feed preheat and barrel/die heaters may play a role and are very important at startup. In addition, the motor feed energy, the frictional heat generated in the barrel as the motor overcomes the resistance of the viscous melt and turns the screw, is the most important heat source for all plastics, except for small systems, low speed screws, high melt temperature plastics, and extrusion coating applications. In operation, it is important to recognize that the barrel heater is not the primary heat source and that it may play a smaller role in extrusion than we might expect. The post barrel temperature is more important because it affects the rate of solids transport in the dentition or feed. In general, except for a specific purpose (such as varnishing, fluid distribution, or pressure control), the die head and die temperature should be at or near the temperature required for the melt.
In most twin screw extruders, the screw speed is varied by adjusting the motor speed. The drive motor usually turns at a full speed of about 1750 rpm, which is too fast for an extruder screw. If it turns at such a fast speed, too much frictional heat is generated and a uniform, the well mixed melt cannot be prepared because the retention time of the plastic is too short. A typical speed reduction ratio should be between 10:1 and 20:1, with either a gear or pulley set for the first stage, but with a gear and a screw positioned in the center of the last large gear for the second stage. For some slow running machines (eg. twin screws for UPVC), there may be three reduction stages and the maximum speed may be as low as 30 rpm or less (ratio up to 60:1). On the other hand, some very long twin screws for mixing can run at 600 rpm or faster, thus requiring a very low reduction rate and more deep cooling. If the reduction rate is incorrectly matched to the job, too much energy will be wasted. It may be necessary to add a pulley set between the motor and the first deceleration stage where the maximum speed is changed, which either increases the screw speed even beyond the previous limit or reduces the maximum speed. This increases the available energy, reduces the current value, and avoids motor failure, in both cases, the output may increase due to the material and its cooling needs.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading professional manufacturer of twin screw extruders in China.
The difference between single screw extruder and twin screw extruder: one is a screw, the other is two screws. Both are driven by a motor. The power varies with different screw sizes. The power of 50 conical twin screw extruder is about 20kW, and 65 is about 37kW. The output is related to the material and the screw size. The output of 50 conical twin screw extruder is about 100-150kg/h, and 65 conical twin screw extruder is about 200-280kg/h. The output of a single screw is only half than twin screw extruder.
Extruders can be divided into single-screw, twin-screw and multi-screw extruders according to the number of screws. Today, the single-screw extruder is the most widely used and is suitable for extrusion processing of general materials. The twin-screw extruder has the characteristics of less heat generated by friction, relatively uniform shearing of the material, large conveying capacity of the screw, relatively stable extrusion volume, long residence of the material in the barrel, and uniform mixing.
The single-screw extruder occupies an important position both as a plasticizing and granulating machine or a molding and processing machine. In recent years, the single-screw extruder has made great progress. The large-scale single-screw extruder for granulation produced in Germany has a screw diameter of 700mm and an output of 36t/h.
The main sign of the development of single-screw extruder lies in the development of its key part, the screw. In recent years, people have carried out a lot of theoretical and experimental research on screws. There are nearly 100 types of screws. The common ones are separation type, shear type, barrier type, split type and wave type.
From the perspective of single-screw development, although the single-screw extruder has been relatively complete, with the continuous development of polymer materials and plastic products, new and special single-screw extruders with more characteristics will emerge. In general, single-screw extruders are developing in the direction of high speed, high efficiency and specialization.
The twin-screw extruder has good feeding characteristics, is suitable for powder processing, and has better mixing, exhaust, reaction and self-cleaning functions than single-screw extruders, and is characterized by processing plastics and blends with poor thermal stability. It shows its superiority even more.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.