The development and application of twin screw extruders are increasingly eye-catching. Many aspects of the performance of single and twin screw extruders that dominate the extrusion industry can no longer meet the requirements of blending, filling, reinforcement, toughening and other modifications.
What is the structure of the twin screw extruder?
How does the twin screw extruder prevent material degradation?
What are the structural characteristics of the twin screw extruder?
The twin screw extruder, a unique modular screw block is designed on the screw shaft, which is broken three times within a pitch, called a mixing screw block. Corresponding to these gaps, there are three rows of mixing blocks arranged on the inner sleeve of the barrel. The pin and the screw reciprocate in the axial direction at the same time in the process of radial rotation. The twin screw extruder moves in the axial direction once every time it rotates. Due to this special movement mode and the effect of mixing and sorting screws and pins, the material is not only sheared between the mixing pins and the irregular trapezoidal mixing blocks. And it is transported back and forth. The countercurrent movement of the material adds a very useful axial mixing movement to the radial mixing. The melt is continuously cut, turned, kneaded and stretched, and the twin screw extruder regularly interrupts the simple Layered shear mixing.
Due to the simultaneous mixing in the radial and axial directions of the twin screw extruder, the mixing effect is enhanced and the best dispersion mixing and distributed mixing are ensured, so the homogenization time is short. In addition, the mutual engagement of the mixing pin and the screw block also improves the self-cleaning ability of the barrel. The twin screw extruder can ensure stable working pressure through proper screw block combination, without uncontrollable pressure and temperature fluctuations, and prevent material degradation in the barrel.
1. The main machine barrel and screw are assembled by building blocks
The barrel of the twin screw extruder is composed of multiple sets of open and closed barrels. The split barrel can be opened quickly and conveniently for easy cleaning and maintenance; the screw is composed of various mixing sleeves on the mandrel Composed of screw block and conveying screw block. The barrel and screw can be flexibly formed into an ideal form according to different types of materials and different technological requirements.
2. Unique design of gear box and swing box
The twin screw extruder realizes the axial reciprocating movement of the screw while rotating. Every time the screw rotates, it reciprocates once, and the thread is interrupted three times, thus producing a strong mixing effect. The mixing effect is in the axial direction rather than the radial direction, and occurs between the thread and the pin. All materials in the screw channel are subjected to uniform shear stress, instead of a thin layer of material being sheared.
Great products begin with the best engineering staff, and Nanjing JlEYA is ready to assist you with your technical requirements for twin screw extruder.
underwater pelletizing machine is similar to airflow granulator and water jet granulator. The equipment part mainly covers: plastic granulator, single and twin screw plastic extruder, plastic film blowing machine, bag making machine, printing machine, coating machine, Adhesive tape machine, tape slitting machine, slitting machine, strapping machine.
What is the problem of uneven pelletizing by the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the workflow of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the technological advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
1. underwater pelletizing machine, the machine head is not evenly heated, and the machine head temperature is stable before starting up;
2. The cooling water of the underwater pelletizing machine is boiled prematurely, and the water should be boiled when the machine head starts to discharge;
3. It is also possible that there is a problem with the hot runner design of the machine head, which is caused by uneven pressure.
Before being made into final products, most polymers must be blended and then pelletized to become marketable raw materials. The power required by the underwater pelletizing machine is directly proportional to the extrusion volume and exponentially related to the size of the filter screen. There are many different types of pelletizer designs, but all pelletizers have some common places, and they can be divided into two categories: cold pelletizing system and die face hot pelletizing system. The main difference between the two categories is the time arrangement of the pelletizing process. The cold pelletizing system cuts pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the process; while in the die-face hot pelletizing system, pellets are cut when the molten polymer emerges from the die, and pellets are processed downstream cool down.
The underwater pelletizing machine treated by standard process has the following significant advantages:
The appearance standard of the products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine is exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material by the underwater pelletizing machine can reach HV 600-800, and the local hardness can reach HV900-1100. The hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness. Compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, it is resistant to The wear performance is increased by 3-5 times;
3. The products of the underwater pelletizing machine are not deformed after long-term use, effectively avoiding the screw breaking due to the excessive wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investor's investment in replacement parts;
4. The wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw produced by the underwater pelletizing machine has high hardness, while the base material still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine has increased from the hundred-ton level of the ordinary plastic pelletizing machine to the thousand-ton level.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of underwater pelletizing machines for several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority. Here, you can choose the underwater pelletizing machine that suits your need.
The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
The extrusion system of a single screw extruder includes a screw, a cylinder, a funnel, a head, and a nozzle. The plastic is plasticized by the extrusion system into a uniform melt and is continuous under the resulting pressure through the screw of the extruder head.
What is the relevant information about single screw extruders?
How to improve the product quality of the single screw extruder?
What role does the heating and cooling system play in the single screw extruder?
Each product type in the production line for single screw extruders has its operating characteristics. Only if you know their operating characteristics can you fully measure the efficiency of the machine.
Slug extruder's one of the guys. Record the operating points of single screw extruders and use single screw extruders correctly and sensibly.
The use of a single screw extruder includes several connections such as machine setup, adjustment, test run, operation, maintenance, and repair. Its use has the common characteristics of general machines, mainly in the drive engine and in the speed reduction device.
The working system of the single screw extruder, however, is the extrusion system, which has unique characteristics. When using the single screw extruder, pay particular attention to its properties.
1. About the extrusion product quality of the single screw extruder:
Injection extruders must conform to the raw material formula and process, the product size must correspond to the extrusion equipment and the raw materials must be sufficiently mixed and plasticized to ensure stable extrusion pressure and product quality.
2. Improve extrusion efficiency:
It is related to the selection of the single screw extruder, the screw structure, and the material properties, which are relative and must be considered comprehensively. Simple method, you can choose a larger extruder, the nozzle is opened into a nozzle and several forms.
The heating and cooling system of the inlet extruder consists of a heating device and a cooling device. It is a necessary condition for the smooth running of the extrusion process. The heater and cooling system shall ensure that the polymer material is melted and plasticized and that the temperature conditions during the molding process meet the process requirement.
The cooling system is generally installed in the cylinder, in the screw, and the bottom of the funnel of the inlet extruder. The cylinder cooling may be water-cooled or air-cooled. In general, small and medium extruder air cooling is used; Large series single screw extruders usually use water cooling or a combination of both. The main use of sludge cooling is a central water cooling system, the purpose of which is to increase the rate of solidification of the material, to stabilize the volume of discharges, and, at the same time, to improve product quality. The cooling system at the bottom of the funnel serves mainly to enhance the conveying effect of solids and to prevent the material particles from sticking due to the increase in temperature, blocking the material opening and impairing the supply. In general, in the case of extruders with screw diameters over 90 mm and fast-running screw extruders, a cooling device shall be installed at the bottom of the funnel.
Nanjing JlEYA has worked for many years to meet every customers’ need for single screw extruder. Just connect them.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
The twin screw extrudernot only has the characteristics of a single-screw extruder, but also has the advantages of convenient feeding, stable extrusion, and convenient exhaust. It is widely used in the production and processing of extruded products.
Why are twin screw extruders warmly welcomed now?
Choose a single-screw extruder or a twin screw extruder?
What are the technical points of the twin screw extruder?
Why are twin screw extruders warmly welcomed now?
The twin screw extruder can not only add more ingredients to the company's products, but also can choose to quickly complete the manufacturing. Considering that "new crown pneumonia" has put every industry into trouble, the market has been looking for a quick turnaround to pay for healthy food. In addition, you may need to make up for the loss of production and sales or increase production and sales based on the current situation. Twin-screw extension can help you, and considering the lower cost and higher production and sales, it can bring more profits.
Choose a single-screw extruder or a twin screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is used for extrusion processing technology and equipment, and the particle raw materials stay in the extruder for a long time. This means that a single-screw extruder requires a longer period than a twin screw extruder to produce the products required by the enterprise. In addition, the twin screw extruder allows you to better control the complex operation process and actual operation. As everyone knows, these controls are much more complicated. This is very important for foods that need to be mixed and mixed. The production and manufacturing facilities are complete, and the actual effect of twin-screw extrusion is the best. For polymer materials, twin-screw extrusion is also particularly effective. Considering that the design concept of twin screw extruder has a relatively large flexibility, it can be used in many industries for very specific operation processes.
What are the technical points of the twin screw extruder?
In the extrusion process of the twin screw extruder, the material is transformed from the glass state to the molten state. In addition to the balance between the heat required for plasticization of the material and the amount of heat supplied, the material is melted. Pressure is also a very important control indicator. Because the material is affected by the compression ratio of each section of the die resistance screw during the extrusion process, it does not exist under normal pressure. For different die, the compression ratio of each section of the screw is basically constant and immutable. Under the premise of the same extrusion speed, increase or decrease the feed rate, the volume of the screw material in the feeding section will change, and the volume of the material in the exhaust section will remain unchanged, so the compression section of the feeding section changes with the compression ratio, and its melt pressure follows Increase or decrease; under the premise of the same feed rate, increase or decrease the extrusion rate, the volume of the screw material in the feeding section will also change. The volume of the material in the exhaust section remains unchanged, so the compression section of the feed section changes with the compression ratio, and its melt pressure increases or decreases accordingly; the feed speed increases or decreases simultaneously with the extrusion speed, because the volume of the screw material in the feed section remains unchanged , Only due to the increase or decrease of the speed, the melt pressure change.
Due to different fields and different types of twin screw extruder, they are widely used in many industries. To meet these growing demands, Nanjing JlEYA has committed to providing the increasing of twin screw extruder.
The structure of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder barrel is basically similar to that of the single-screw extruder screw barrel. From the appearance structure, the twin-screw extruder barrel is also divided into an integral barrel and a segmented barrel. The engineering plastic twin screw extruder is an upgrade of the single screw extruder, which has also greatly improved the efficiency of use.
What are the reasons why people choose engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What is the workflow of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What are the essential devices in the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
1. Improve labor efficiency
When the equipment is repaired, engineering plastic twin screw extruder only needs to loosen a few bolts, turn the worm gear box handle device to lift the upper part of the barrel to open the entire barrel, and then perform repairs. This not only shortens the maintenance time, but also reduces the labor intensity.
2. High torque and high speed
The development trend of engineering plastic twin screw extruder in the world is towards high torque, high speed, and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. engineering plastic twin screw extruder belongs to this category, and its speed can reach 500 rpm. Therefore, it has unique advantages in processing high-viscosity, heat-sensitive materials.
3. Wide range of applications
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has a wide range of applications and can be applied to the processing of a variety of materials
4. High output, high quality
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has other advantages of ordinary extruder, and can achieve high output, high quality and high efficiency.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually tightly meshed and rotated in different directions, although a few also use co-rotating twin screw extruders, generally operating at a relatively low screw speed, about 10 r/ min. The high-speed meshing co-rotating engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for compounding, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum screw speed of this type of extruder is 300-600r/min. Non-intermeshing extruder is used for mixing, venting and chemical reaction. Its conveying mechanism is quite different from intermeshing extruder, which is closer to the conveying mechanism of single screw extruder, although there are essential differences between the two.
Among the straightening devices used in engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the most common one is eccentric, and various types of bending of the core are one of the important reasons for the insulation eccentricity. In sheath extrusion, scratches on the sheath surface are often caused by the bending of the cable core. Therefore, the straightening device in various engineering plastic twin screw extruder is indispensable. The main types of straightening devices are: drum type (divided into horizontal and vertical); pulley type (divided into single pulley and pulley block); winch type, which has multiple functions such as dragging, straightening, and tension stabilization; Press wheel type (divided into horizontal type and vertical type), etc.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruders are used more and more widely in daily life, but its quality has a great influence on the experience of use. Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of engineering plastic twin screw extruders for more than several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority.
In terms of the principle of motion, there are different types of twin-screw extruderswith isotropic and anisotropic meshing and non-meshing types. So what are the types of twin-screw extruders? And what are the application areas? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Isotropic twin-screw extruder
l Anisotropic twin-screw extruder
l Non-Engaging Twin-Screw Extruders
l SHJ-20 twin-screw laboratory extruder
l Application areas
These extruders are available at low and high speeds, the former mainly for profile extrusion, while the latter is used for special polymer processing operations.
(1) Close-meshing extruder. Low-speed extruders have a closely meshed screw geometry, where the profile of one screw is closely matched to the profile of the other screw, i.e., a conjugate screw profile.
(2) Self-cleaning extruder. High-speed co-rotating extruders have a closely matched screw-prong profile. This screw can be designed to have a fairly small screw gap so that the screw has a closed self-cleaning effect, this twin-screw extruder is called a tight self-cleaning co-rotating twin-screw extruder.
The tightly meshed anisotropic twin-screw extruder has a small gap between the two screw grooves (much smaller than that in a co-engaged twin-screw extruder) so that a positive conveying characteristic can be achieved.
The center distance between the two screws of a non-engaging twin-screw extruder is greater than the sum of the radii of the two screws.
It is suitable for universities, colleges, and scientific research laboratories for process and formula development, etc. It has the features of beautiful appearance, compact structure, easy to use and maintain, and precise control of process conditions. Gearbox homemade torque level: T/A3≤8 national standard main parts, twin-screw extruder new structure design, and hardened gear teeth of high precision grinding, to ensure that the gearbox works efficiently for a long time. Screw self-made: Screw elements with tightly meshed design, block type, can be easily replaced to suit different materials. Barrel captive: The precision grade of the twin-screw extruder can reach T6， favorable to energy saving, and the block type design makes various combinations possible.
The two main areas of application of twin-screw extruders are extrusion of thermosensitive materials such as PVC pipes and profiles and processing of special polymers such as blending, venting, chemical reactions, etc. Twin-screw extruders for profile extrusion have intermeshing screw ribs and grooves and operate at a low speed of about 10/min or less. Compared to single screws, twin-screw extruders have much better feeding and conveying performance, especially for those difficult to feed and easy to slip, such as fibrous, powdery, and greasy materials. The short and uniform material retention time, better mixing, and larger heat transfer area allow for good material temperature control, which is especially important for processing heat-sensitive materials.
If you want to buy a twin-screw extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, After 17 years of development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.