The twin screw extruder's standard equipment includes a sturdy base frame dedicated to housing the temperature control unit and oil lubrication system. The equipment features advanced control software for seamless integration into digital factories, ready for Industry 4.0, greatly improving ease of use. The following is a detailed description of the operating procedures of the twin screw extruder.
Here is the content list:
l Start up operation
l Stop the machine
Start up operation
1.Close the power main gate of the twin screw extruder.
2. Turn on the power at the operation panel: Press and hold the power button clockwise to turn and then release.
3. Set the temperature of each temperature zone: for example, a zone temperature according to the process requirements set the corresponding temperature, press the set button, and then adjust the up and down arrows to the desired temperature, press the set button.
4. Set the feeding rate: according to the process, requirements can be fed rate between 0 ~ 10 to set.
5. Set the host speed of the twin screw extruder: set the host speed between 0~30 according to the process requirements.
6. Add cooling water to the cooling tank.
7. In turn on the fan: press the operation button on the operation panel.
8. When you need to start the operation of the vacuum pump, you can start the vacuum pump.
9. Turn on the cutter switch.
1. Twin screw extruder normal stopping sequence: stop the feeder: close the vacuum line valve, open the vacuum chamber on the cover; gradually reduce the main screw speed; shut down the pelletizer and other auxiliary equipment: off the motor, each external water inlet valve.
2. Twin screw extruder emergency stop: (1) in case of an emergency need to stop the host, you can quickly press the electrical control cabinet red emergency stop button, and the host and the feed speed knob back to zero, and then the total power switch off. After eliminating the fault, you can restart the machine again in normal driving order. (2) encounter equipment automatic protection trip stop: need to set the various parameters knob to zero, and then reset the parameters, press the reset button and start the machine again.
1. The normal production of the first shift machine, be sure to first check whether the barrel, hopper seal is the original closed kind, such as changes or damage, should check the hopper, the machine inside the Jane there are no foreign objects.
2. Pay attention to the screw to start at a low speed, the air time can not exceed 3min.
3. Must pay attention to check the purity of each batch of material, do not allow any impurities mixed into the material.
4. The beginning of the material to pay attention to the first small amount, evenly added material, while paying attention to observe the current meter (torque meter) pointer changes.
For granular material, use metering to add material. When you first start to feed production, be sure to pay attention to the extruder production work overload phenomenon. After the forming die lip out of the material, and then gradually increase the screw speed as appropriate.
5. Often check the working condition of the motor carbon brush, abnormalities should be replaced or adjusted promptly.
6. The screw cleaning work is not allowed to use steel tools scraping material, the application of copper brush, shovel cleaning.
7. When the process temperature is suspected of displaying problems on the instrument, use mercury temperature, meter actual measurement of the machine Jane, and molding mold degree. Refer to the mercury temperature measured temperature, adjust the calibration instrument to show the temperature.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
The difference between single screw extruder and twin screw extruder: one is a screw, the other is two screws. Both are driven by a motor. The power varies with different screw sizes. The power of 50 conical twin screw extruder is about 20kW, and 65 is about 37kW. The output is related to the material and the screw size. The output of 50 conical twin screw extruder is about 100-150kg/h, and 65 conical twin screw extruder is about 200-280kg/h. The output of a single screw is only half than twin screw extruder.
Extruders can be divided into single-screw, twin-screw and multi-screw extruders according to the number of screws. Today, the single-screw extruder is the most widely used and is suitable for extrusion processing of general materials. The twin-screw extruder has the characteristics of less heat generated by friction, relatively uniform shearing of the material, large conveying capacity of the screw, relatively stable extrusion volume, long residence of the material in the barrel, and uniform mixing.
The single-screw extruder occupies an important position both as a plasticizing and granulating machine or a molding and processing machine. In recent years, the single-screw extruder has made great progress. The large-scale single-screw extruder for granulation produced in Germany has a screw diameter of 700mm and an output of 36t/h.
The main sign of the development of single-screw extruder lies in the development of its key part, the screw. In recent years, people have carried out a lot of theoretical and experimental research on screws. There are nearly 100 types of screws. The common ones are separation type, shear type, barrier type, split type and wave type.
From the perspective of single-screw development, although the single-screw extruder has been relatively complete, with the continuous development of polymer materials and plastic products, new and special single-screw extruders with more characteristics will emerge. In general, single-screw extruders are developing in the direction of high speed, high efficiency and specialization.
The twin-screw extruder has good feeding characteristics, is suitable for powder processing, and has better mixing, exhaust, reaction and self-cleaning functions than single-screw extruders, and is characterized by processing plastics and blends with poor thermal stability. It shows its superiority even more.
A twin screw extruder is composed of several parts such as a transmission device, feeding device, barrel, and screw, etc. The role of each part is similar to that of the single screw extruder. So what are the main differences between the twin screw extruder and single screw extruder? The following is the detailed introduction
Here is the content list:
l Cross sectional profile
l The way of material transfer
l The material flow velocity field
The difference from the single screw extruder is that the twin screw extruder has two parallel screws in an "∞" shaped cross section. Twin screw extruders for profile extrusion are usually closely meshed and heterogeneously rotating, although a few also use co rotating twin screw extruders, which generally operate at relatively low screw speeds of about 10 r/min. High speed meshing co rotating twin screw extruders are used for blending, venting, or as continuous chemical reactors, with maximum screw speeds ranging from 300 600 r/min. Non engaging extruders are used for mixing, venting, and chemical reactions, and their conveyors are very different from those of engaging extruders, and are closer to those of single screw extruders, although they are fundamentally different.
In the single screw extruder, the solid conveying section is friction dragging and the melt conveying section is viscous dragging. The frictional properties of solid materials and the viscosity of molten materials determine the conveying behavior. If some materials have poor frictional properties, it is more difficult to transfer the material to the single screw extruder if the feeding problem is not solved. In twin screw extruders, especially meshing twin screw extruders, the material transfer is to some extent a positive displacement transfer, the degree of positive displacement depending on the proximity of the screw prongs of one screw to the relative screw grooves of the other screw. The screw geometry of a closely meshed anisotropic rotary extruder yields a high degree of positive displacement transport characteristics.
The flow velocity distribution of the material in a single screw extruder has been described fairly well, whereas the flow velocity distribution of the material in a twin screw extruder is quite complex and difficult to describe. Many researchers have analyzed the velocity field of the material without considering the material flow in the engagement zone, but the results of these analyses are very different from the actual situation. This is because the mixing characteristics and overall behavior of a twin screw extruder depend mainly on the leakage flow that occurs in the engagement zone, yet the flow in the engagement zone is quite complex. The complex flow spectrum of the material in a twin screw extruder exhibits macroscopic advantages that cannot be matched by a single screw extruder, such as adequate mixing, good heat transfer, high melting capacity, good venting capacity, and good control of the material temperature.
If you want to know more, you can consult our company. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years of development, now we have a 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales of over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology, and other fields.
The special refining effect and excellent performance of the single screw extruder have been proved in practice. Practice has proved that the reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic extrusion equipment. The emergence of single screw extruder provides a high-performance plastic processing equipment for the majority of users. Made a huge contribution to the development of the plastics industry.
What is the function of the single screw extruder operation screen?
What is the significance of the emergence of a single screw extruder?
What are the application fields of single screw extruder?
The operating panel is installed above the single screw extruder and can be rotated within 60 degrees for easy operation. There is a power indicator and emergency stop button on the right side of the touch screen. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button to stop immediately, which is used to protect the safety of the operator and the single screw extruder. The data recording, parameter setting, operation control and other operations of the entire instrument are all completed in this operation screen.
In the process of polymer processing, in order to give the polymer certain processing characteristics or to give the product specific use performance, it is often necessary to blend different polymers or blend the polymer with various additives and pigments. The single-screw extruder has the characteristics of uniform shearing, high dispersion, high filling, and stretching of the melt. And it combines the advantages of single and twin screw extruders. The unique working principle, coupled with a complete set of threaded components and supporting equipment, makes it more widely used. On a single screw extruder, it can achieve mixing, Mixing, plasticizing, dispersing, shearing, stretching, degassing, and granulation make the interface area of the melt flow in the machine far larger than the general shear flow.
The reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic mixing processing equipment, which is widely used in the filling, blending, modification, crosslinking, grafting, color masterbatch, functional masterbatch, and resistance of various plastics. Production of fuel masterbatch, conductive material, degradable masterbatch, reinforcement, toughening and other special plastic materials.
Blending different types of polymers to obtain brand new polymer alloys with specific uses.
Various mineral fillers are added to the polymer melt to make high-filling materials with excellent performance and low price.
Production of various glass fiber reinforced and flame retardant products, with the addition of glass fiber up to 50%.
It is suitable for the production of various cable sheathing materials, insulating materials, cross-linking materials, semiconductors, shielding materials, and conductive materials.
Production of thermoplastic elastomers and hot melt adhesives.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Jieya team wish you have a nice holiday :)
(Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with 20+ years experience and competitive price. We look forward to receive your inquiry.)
Nanjing JIEYA attend Chinaplas 2021 held in Shenzhen. We sincerely welcome your visiting.
Our booth no.: 7Q25
Time: April 13-16, 2021
Address: Shenzhen World Exhibition Center
Look forward to meet you at there.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
Nanjing Team sincerely invite you to attend The 15th China Chongqing Rubber, Plastics Industry Exhibition.
Our booth no.: S2544
Time: May 27-30, 2021
Address: Chongqing International Expo Center
Wish to meet you at there ;)