underwater pelletizing machine is similar to airflow granulator and water jet granulator. The equipment part mainly covers: plastic granulator, single and twin screw plastic extruder, plastic film blowing machine, bag making machine, printing machine, coating machine, Adhesive tape machine, tape slitting machine, slitting machine, strapping machine.
What is the problem of uneven pelletizing by the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the workflow of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the technological advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
1. underwater pelletizing machine, the machine head is not evenly heated, and the machine head temperature is stable before starting up;
2. The cooling water of the underwater pelletizing machine is boiled prematurely, and the water should be boiled when the machine head starts to discharge;
3. It is also possible that there is a problem with the hot runner design of the machine head, which is caused by uneven pressure.
Before being made into final products, most polymers must be blended and then pelletized to become marketable raw materials. The power required by the underwater pelletizing machine is directly proportional to the extrusion volume and exponentially related to the size of the filter screen. There are many different types of pelletizer designs, but all pelletizers have some common places, and they can be divided into two categories: cold pelletizing system and die face hot pelletizing system. The main difference between the two categories is the time arrangement of the pelletizing process. The cold pelletizing system cuts pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the process; while in the die-face hot pelletizing system, pellets are cut when the molten polymer emerges from the die, and pellets are processed downstream cool down.
The underwater pelletizing machine treated by standard process has the following significant advantages:
The appearance standard of the products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine is exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material by the underwater pelletizing machine can reach HV 600-800, and the local hardness can reach HV900-1100. The hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness. Compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, it is resistant to The wear performance is increased by 3-5 times;
3. The products of the underwater pelletizing machine are not deformed after long-term use, effectively avoiding the screw breaking due to the excessive wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investor's investment in replacement parts;
4. The wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw produced by the underwater pelletizing machine has high hardness, while the base material still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine has increased from the hundred-ton level of the ordinary plastic pelletizing machine to the thousand-ton level.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of underwater pelletizing machines for several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority. Here, you can choose the underwater pelletizing machine that suits your need.
In plastic extrusion molding equipment, the plastic extruder is usually called the main machine, while its subsequent equipment plastic extrusion molding machine is called the auxiliary machine. Plastic extruders can produce a variety of plastic products. Therefore, the plastic extrusion molding machine is one of the widely used machines in the plastics processing industry, both now and in the future. So what are the characteristics of plastic extruders? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Modularity and specialization
High efficiency and multi-functionalization
Enlargement and precision
Intelligent and networked
The modular production of plastic extruders can adapt to the special requirements of different users, shorten the research and development cycle of new products, and strive for a larger market share; while specialized production can arrange the production of each system module component of extrusion molding equipment at a fixed point or even for global procurement, which is very beneficial to ensure the quality of the whole period, reduce costs and accelerate the capital turnover.
The high efficiency of plastic extruders is mainly reflected in the high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the screw plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, explosives, building materials, packaging, pulp, ceramics, and other fields.
Achieving the large-scale plastic extruder can reduce the production cost, which is a more obvious advantage in the large twin-screw plastic pelletizing set, film blowing set, pipe extrusion set, etc. National key construction services required for major technical equipment, large-scale ethylene project supporting one of the three key equipment of large extrusion pelletizing unit long-term dependence on imports, so we must accelerate the localization process to meet the development needs of the petrochemical industry.
Plastic extruders in developed countries have generally used modern electronic and computer control technology, the entire extrusion process parameters such as melt pressure and temperature, the temperature of each section of the body, the main screw and feeding screw speed, feeding volume, the ratio of various raw materials, motor current and voltage and other parameters for online detection, and the use of microcomputer closed-loop control. This is extremely beneficial to ensure the stability of process conditions and improve the precision of products.
If you need to buy a plastic extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years of development, now we have a 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales of over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology, and other fields.
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
The special refining effect and excellent performance of the single screw extruder have been proved in practice. Practice has proved that the reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic extrusion equipment. The emergence of single screw extruder provides a high-performance plastic processing equipment for the majority of users. Made a huge contribution to the development of the plastics industry.
What is the function of the single screw extruder operation screen?
What is the significance of the emergence of a single screw extruder?
What are the application fields of single screw extruder?
The operating panel is installed above the single screw extruder and can be rotated within 60 degrees for easy operation. There is a power indicator and emergency stop button on the right side of the touch screen. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button to stop immediately, which is used to protect the safety of the operator and the single screw extruder. The data recording, parameter setting, operation control and other operations of the entire instrument are all completed in this operation screen.
In the process of polymer processing, in order to give the polymer certain processing characteristics or to give the product specific use performance, it is often necessary to blend different polymers or blend the polymer with various additives and pigments. The single-screw extruder has the characteristics of uniform shearing, high dispersion, high filling, and stretching of the melt. And it combines the advantages of single and twin screw extruders. The unique working principle, coupled with a complete set of threaded components and supporting equipment, makes it more widely used. On a single screw extruder, it can achieve mixing, Mixing, plasticizing, dispersing, shearing, stretching, degassing, and granulation make the interface area of the melt flow in the machine far larger than the general shear flow.
The reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic mixing processing equipment, which is widely used in the filling, blending, modification, crosslinking, grafting, color masterbatch, functional masterbatch, and resistance of various plastics. Production of fuel masterbatch, conductive material, degradable masterbatch, reinforcement, toughening and other special plastic materials.
Blending different types of polymers to obtain brand new polymer alloys with specific uses.
Various mineral fillers are added to the polymer melt to make high-filling materials with excellent performance and low price.
Production of various glass fiber reinforced and flame retardant products, with the addition of glass fiber up to 50%.
It is suitable for the production of various cable sheathing materials, insulating materials, cross-linking materials, semiconductors, shielding materials, and conductive materials.
Production of thermoplastic elastomers and hot melt adhesives.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
With the development of modern industry, the underwater pelletizing machine has become an important production equipment used in all aspects of production.
What is the working principle of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the operating procedure of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the reasons why people choose underwater pelletizing machine?
The material using the underwater pelletizing machine will pass through the feeding port, and under the action of the rotating screw, it will be rolled into a dough and roll forward along the screw groove. Due to the shear, compression and agitation of the screw, the material will be further mixed and plasticized. , The temperature and pressure gradually increase, showing a state of viscous flow, and passing through the machine head with a certain pressure and temperature, and finally a product of the desired shape is obtained.
(1) Check the rotation direction of the impeller of the underwater pelletizing machine. From the feed inlet, the impeller should turn counterclockwise, otherwise the motor connection should be adjusted.
(2) The starting sequence of the underwater pelletizing machine and the material conveying equipment is as follows:
Discharge belt conveyor→PL vertical impact crusher→feeding belt conveyor
The crusher must be started without load, and the material can only be fed after the crusher is running normally.
(3) The feed size is strictly in accordance with the feed size specified by the various models. It is forbidden to enter the underwater pelletizing machine with the size of the material larger than the specified size, otherwise it will cause the impeller imbalance and excessive wear of the impeller, and even block the impeller flow path and The central feed pipe prevents the crusher from working normally. When a large piece of material is found, it should be removed in time.
(4) When the discharge belt conveyor stops running, the feeding should be stopped immediately, so the discharge belt conveyor should be interlocked with the feeding system to open and stop. Otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burnt.
(5) The feeding of the underwater pelletizing machine should be uniform and continuous.
(6) During the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine, there must be no violent vibration or abnormal noise, otherwise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the machine can only be driven in order after the fault is removed.
(7) The observation door should be sealed tightly during the working process of the underwater pelletizing machine.
The difference between the underwater pelletizing machine and other similar products is that it has a steady stream of water flowing through the mold surface, and it is in direct contact with the mold surface. The size of the pelletizing chamber is just enough to allow the pelletizing knife to rotate freely across the die surface without restricting the temperature of the water flow. The molten polymer has been extruded from the die, and the rotating knife cuts the pellets. And then the pellets are taken out of the pelletizing chamber by the temperature-regulated water and enter the centrifugal dryer. In the dryer of the underwater pelletizing machine, the water will be drained back to the storage tank, cooled and recycled; the pellets pass through the centrifugal dryer to remove the water.
This is how we see the irreplaceable role of underwater pelletizing machine in our daily lives and industrial production. Nanjing JlEYA, the pioneer of underwater pelletizing machine producing company in China, knows that every application is special. You can go and get more information about them
The single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can be a variety of plastic products such as bubble sheets, extruded pipes, press plates, ribbons, etc. process and can also be used for melting granulation. The plastic extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive and is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, great durability, and long service life.
What are the relevant parameters of a single screw extruder?
What are the properties of a single screw extruder?
For which materials can a single screw extruder be used?
The relevant parameters of the insertion extruder are arranged from left to right: the first field is the plastic machine code as S; the second box is the extruder code as J; the third field is the code for the different construction firms of the extruder. The three bars are combined, the plastic extruder is SJ; the ventilated plastic extruder is SJP; the plastic foam extruder is SJF; the extruder with plastic input is SJW; the plastic shoe extruder is SJE; The cascade plastic extruder is SJJ; the double-screw extruder is SJS; the conical double-screw extruder is SJSF; the multi-screw extruder is SJD. The fourth box is for auxiliary machinery with the code name F; in the case of an extruder unit with the code name E. The fifth parameter refers to the snail diameter and the ratio of length to snail diameter. The sixth field refers to the product's pattern sequences, which in the order of letters A, B, C... is arranged and the sample number is not given in the first sample.
(1) The material support of the inlet extruder is mainly based on friction, which limits the conveyance performance of the inlet extruder. The addition of powder, paste, fiberglass, and inorganic fillers is difficult.
(2) If the head pressure of the inlet extruder is high, the counter current increases, which reduces the productivity of the inlet extruder.
(3) Injected exhaust gas extruder material has a low surface regeneration effect in the suction zone, so the suction effect of the inlet extruder is poor.
(4) Injection extruder is used for certain processes, such as polymer dyeing, heat-resistant powder processing, etc. not suitable. The single screw extruder is a high-speed and high-yield extrusion based on a high level.
single screw extruder series, single screw extruders can be used for the processing of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PMMA, PVC, and other thermoplastic tubes, plates, plates, rods, profile materials, and plastic granulation products. For different raw materials and product specifications, the screw assumes different length-diameter ratios and compression ratios, and the flow assumes different structures. Choose the right cylinder, screw, and drive mechanism to meet the processing requirements of high-quality products.
The use of single screw extruders is becoming increasingly widespread. Nanjing JlEYA has been concentrating on single screw extruders for several years. They will make every effort to meet the needs of users.
Degradable plastics refer to a class of plastics whose various properties can meet the requirements of use, remain unchanged during the shelf life, and can be degraded into environmentally harmless substances under natural environment conditions after use. Therefore, it is also called environmentally degradable plastic.
There are a variety of new plastics: photodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light/oxidative/biodegradable plastics, carbon dioxide-based biodegradable plastics, thermoplastic starch resin degradable plastics.
There are two main areas for the use of degradable plastics: one is the area where ordinary plastics were originally used. In these areas, the difficulty of collecting used or post-consumer plastic products will cause harm to the environment, such as agricultural mulch and single-use plastic packaging, and the second is areas where plastics are used instead of other materials. The use of degradable plastics in these areas can bring convenience, such as ball tacks for golf courses, and seedling fixing materials for tropical rainforest afforestation.
Specific applications are:
1.Agriculture, forestry and fishery, plastic film, water-retaining materials, seedling pots, seedbeds, rope nets, slow-release materials for pesticides and agricultural fertilizers.
2.Packaging industry, shopping bags, garbage bags, compost bags, disposable lunch boxes, instant noodle bowls, buffer packaging materials.
3.Sporting goods, golf tacks and tees
4.Hygiene products, women's hygiene products, baby diapers, medical mattresses, disposable haircuts.
5.Medical materials, bandages, clips, small sticks for cotton swabs, gloves, drug release materials, and surgical sutures and fracture fixation materials.
Nanjing Jieya also manufactures twin screw compounding extruder for bio-degradable material. We warmly welcome your inquiry.