Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
Nanjing JIEYA attend Chinaplas 2021 held in Shenzhen. We sincerely welcome your visiting.
Our booth no.: 7Q25
Time: April 13-16, 2021
Address: Shenzhen World Exhibition Center
Look forward to meet you at there.
The twin screw extruder's standard equipment includes a sturdy base frame dedicated to housing the temperature control unit and oil lubrication system. The equipment features advanced control software for seamless integration into digital factories, ready for Industry 4.0, greatly improving ease of use. The following is a detailed description of the operating procedures of the twin screw extruder.
Here is the content list:
l Start up operation
l Stop the machine
Start up operation
1.Close the power main gate of the twin screw extruder.
2. Turn on the power at the operation panel: Press and hold the power button clockwise to turn and then release.
3. Set the temperature of each temperature zone: for example, a zone temperature according to the process requirements set the corresponding temperature, press the set button, and then adjust the up and down arrows to the desired temperature, press the set button.
4. Set the feeding rate: according to the process, requirements can be fed rate between 0 ~ 10 to set.
5. Set the host speed of the twin screw extruder: set the host speed between 0~30 according to the process requirements.
6. Add cooling water to the cooling tank.
7. In turn on the fan: press the operation button on the operation panel.
8. When you need to start the operation of the vacuum pump, you can start the vacuum pump.
9. Turn on the cutter switch.
1. Twin screw extruder normal stopping sequence: stop the feeder: close the vacuum line valve, open the vacuum chamber on the cover; gradually reduce the main screw speed; shut down the pelletizer and other auxiliary equipment: off the motor, each external water inlet valve.
2. Twin screw extruder emergency stop: (1) in case of an emergency need to stop the host, you can quickly press the electrical control cabinet red emergency stop button, and the host and the feed speed knob back to zero, and then the total power switch off. After eliminating the fault, you can restart the machine again in normal driving order. (2) encounter equipment automatic protection trip stop: need to set the various parameters knob to zero, and then reset the parameters, press the reset button and start the machine again.
1. The normal production of the first shift machine, be sure to first check whether the barrel, hopper seal is the original closed kind, such as changes or damage, should check the hopper, the machine inside the Jane there are no foreign objects.
2. Pay attention to the screw to start at a low speed, the air time can not exceed 3min.
3. Must pay attention to check the purity of each batch of material, do not allow any impurities mixed into the material.
4. The beginning of the material to pay attention to the first small amount, evenly added material, while paying attention to observe the current meter (torque meter) pointer changes.
For granular material, use metering to add material. When you first start to feed production, be sure to pay attention to the extruder production work overload phenomenon. After the forming die lip out of the material, and then gradually increase the screw speed as appropriate.
5. Often check the working condition of the motor carbon brush, abnormalities should be replaced or adjusted promptly.
6. The screw cleaning work is not allowed to use steel tools scraping material, the application of copper brush, shovel cleaning.
7. When the process temperature is suspected of displaying problems on the instrument, use mercury temperature, meter actual measurement of the machine Jane, and molding mold degree. Refer to the mercury temperature measured temperature, adjust the calibration instrument to show the temperature.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
Malfunctions that are caused by inadequate or improper maintenance can result in high repair costs and unnecessarily long gearbox down times. Regular servicing and inspection work are therefore imperative!
All servicing and repair work is only allowed to be performed with the gearbox stationary and by trained,authorized and appropriately instructed personnel.
Refilling lubrication oil
The oil level is to be checked regularly.It must never be below the bottom mark. In the case that the oil level drops below the minimum,it is imperative that the lubricant is topped up. The oil is only allowed to be topped up with the drive units shut down. A funnel with a filter is to be used for toppcng up (filter mesh 40um). The gearbox is always to be filled with the same type of oil as used previously It is not allowed to mix different oils or oils from different manufacturers.
The effectiveness of the oil reduces with increasing use due to soiling (foreign bodies and water) and chemical changes(ageing products). When the soiling and/or ageing is/are excessive, it is necessary to change the oil. Regular oil analyses provide information on the effectiveness of the gearbox oils. For larger quantities of oil it is recommended to make oil changes dependent on the results of an oil analysis.A missed oil change increases the risk of damage and can result in premature failure of the gearbox.
The first oil change should be made at approx.2500 perating hours.Subsequent oil changes depend on the state of the oil and are to be performed every 4,000 to 6,000 operating hours, however at the latest after one year.
The gear box is the core part of the twin screw extruders, we shall pay attention to its maintenance for long servicelife.
Material delivery method
In a single-screw extruder, there is friction drag in the solids conveying section and viscous drag in the melt conveying section. The friction properties of the solid material and the viscosity of the molten material determine the conveying behavior. If some materials have poor friction properties, if the feeding problem is not solved, it will be difficult to feed the materials into the single-screw extruder. In twin-screw extruders, especially intermeshing twin-screw extruders, the conveying of materials is to some extent forward displacement transmission, and the degree of forward displacement depends on the relationship between the flight of one screw and that of the other screw. the proximity of the relative screw grooves. The screw geometry of the closely intermeshing counter-rotating extruder results in a high degree of positive displacement delivery characteristics.
Material flow velocity field
At present, the flow velocity distribution of the material in the single-screw extruder has been described quite clearly, while the flow velocity distribution of the material in the twin-screw extruder is quite complicated and difficult to describe. Many researchers just do not consider the material flow in the meshing area to analyze the flow velocity field of the material, but these analysis results are very different from the actual situation. Because the mixing characteristics and overall behavior of a twin-screw extruder are primarily determined by the leakage flow that occurs in the intermeshing zone, the flow situation in the intermeshing zone is quite complex. The complex flow spectrum of the material in the twin-screw extruder shows macroscopic advantages that the single-screw extruder cannot match, such as sufficient mixing, good heat transfer, large melting capacity, strong exhaust capacity and good temperature control of the material, etc.
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
The extrusion technology used by the single screw extruder is making waves in the food production industry. We know that single screw extruder can mass produce enterprise products of various shapes and textures. It allows a seamless and continuous operation process, which means that this means lower costs and higher production and sales.
What are the reasons and solutions for the poor discharge or blockage of the single screw extruder head?
What is the importance of single screw extruder temperature control?
What is the importance of single screw extruder speed control?
1. Reasons: (1) A certain section of the heater does not work, and the material is poorly plasticized. (2) The operating temperature is set too low, or the molecular weight distribution of the plastic is wide and unstable. (3) There may be foreign objects in the single screw extruder that are not easy to melt.
2. Treatment method: (1) Check the heater and replace it if necessary. (2) Verify the set temperature of each section, negotiate with the technician if necessary, and increase the temperature set value. (3) Clean and check the extrusion system and head of the single screw extruder.
Temperature control refers to the temperature of the single screw extruder during plastic extrusion, including the temperature control of the barrel, die and transition body. These temperature controls are related to the viscosity of the material, the sensitivity to temperature, and the aggregation state of the polymer. In general, the temperature of the die head and transition body of single screw extruder is low for medium and low viscosity materials, and the temperature of die head and transition body for high viscosity materials is high, and the fluidity is good.
Speed control means that for single screw extrude processing, if the screw speed increases, the shear rate increases. Thermoplastic melts are mostly non-Newtonian pseudoplastic fluids, and their viscosity decreases with the increase of shear rate, and fluidity Increasing the extrusion output also increases. However, if the shear rate is too large, the melt viscosity is too low, which will cause difficulties in the production and operation of single screw extrude. At the same time, the low-viscosity melt will flow backwards under the action of the screw back pressure, and the leakage flow will increase significantly, which will affect the output to a certain extent. , Again, the screw may even slip at high speeds, so the screw speed should be controlled within a certain range. In addition, in the production process of single screw extrude, the screw speed should be kept as stable as possible to avoid fast and slow. Otherwise, it will cause uneven discharge due to excessive changes in the melt viscosity of the material, which will affect normal production.
Nanjing JlEYA is a single screw extruder manufacturer established for more than five years. We work with customers from design to completion to ensure that all technical requirements are met.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.