The extrusion system of a single screw extruder includes a screw, a cylinder, a funnel, a head, and a nozzle. The plastic is plasticized by the extrusion system into a uniform melt and is continuous under the resulting pressure through the screw of the extruder head.
What is the relevant information about single screw extruders?
How to improve the product quality of the single screw extruder?
What role does the heating and cooling system play in the single screw extruder?
Each product type in the production line for single screw extruders has its operating characteristics. Only if you know their operating characteristics can you fully measure the efficiency of the machine.
Slug extruder's one of the guys. Record the operating points of single screw extruders and use single screw extruders correctly and sensibly.
The use of a single screw extruder includes several connections such as machine setup, adjustment, test run, operation, maintenance, and repair. Its use has the common characteristics of general machines, mainly in the drive engine and in the speed reduction device.
The working system of the single screw extruder, however, is the extrusion system, which has unique characteristics. When using the single screw extruder, pay particular attention to its properties.
1. About the extrusion product quality of the single screw extruder:
Injection extruders must conform to the raw material formula and process, the product size must correspond to the extrusion equipment and the raw materials must be sufficiently mixed and plasticized to ensure stable extrusion pressure and product quality.
2. Improve extrusion efficiency:
It is related to the selection of the single screw extruder, the screw structure, and the material properties, which are relative and must be considered comprehensively. Simple method, you can choose a larger extruder, the nozzle is opened into a nozzle and several forms.
The heating and cooling system of the inlet extruder consists of a heating device and a cooling device. It is a necessary condition for the smooth running of the extrusion process. The heater and cooling system shall ensure that the polymer material is melted and plasticized and that the temperature conditions during the molding process meet the process requirement.
The cooling system is generally installed in the cylinder, in the screw, and the bottom of the funnel of the inlet extruder. The cylinder cooling may be water-cooled or air-cooled. In general, small and medium extruder air cooling is used; Large series single screw extruders usually use water cooling or a combination of both. The main use of sludge cooling is a central water cooling system, the purpose of which is to increase the rate of solidification of the material, to stabilize the volume of discharges, and, at the same time, to improve product quality. The cooling system at the bottom of the funnel serves mainly to enhance the conveying effect of solids and to prevent the material particles from sticking due to the increase in temperature, blocking the material opening and impairing the supply. In general, in the case of extruders with screw diameters over 90 mm and fast-running screw extruders, a cooling device shall be installed at the bottom of the funnel.
Nanjing JlEYA has worked for many years to meet every customers’ need for single screw extruder. Just connect them.
The twin screw extruder has the basic principles of single-screw extruder: solid conveying, melt pressurization and pumping, mixing and stripping and evaporation, but it is not limited to this. The development of twin screw extrusion theory is relatively late, coupled with its wide variety, messy screw shape, and messy extrusion process, which brings many difficulties to the research. And the following words will give you a brief introduction about the information of the twin screw extruder.
What is the future research direction of twin screw extruder?
What is the basic principle of a twin screw extruder?
What is the difference between a twin screw extruder and a traditional extruder?
1. Established the physical model and mathematical model of the twin screw extruder to guide the design of the twin screw extruder and the optimization of the extrusion process.
2. It is necessary to understand the relationship between the true state change, the mixing form, the whole process of the structure change and the later mixing and characteristics of two or more polymers and materials during the entire extrusion process.
3. As a twin screw extruder, it establishes the internal connection between the entire reaction process, speed and characteristics of the extrusion reaction molding and the screw structure and operating conditions. It can be extruded through reaction molding.
The twin screw extruder has the basic principles of single-screw extruder: solid conveying, melt pressurization and pumping, mixing and stripping and evaporation, but it is not limited to this. The development of twin screw extrusion theory is relatively late, coupled with its wide variety, messy screw shape, and messy extrusion process, which brings many difficulties to the research.
Generally speaking, the research of twin-screw extrusion theory is still in the development link, which is called "technology more than science". From the perspective of the entire extrusion process of a twin screw extruder, there are about three parts: the polymer's physical state change rule during the extrusion process, the basic principle of conveying, the conveying of solid melt, the exhaust phase and the law, and the establishment of mathematics The physical model is used to guide the planning of the twin screw extruder and the optimization of the extrusion system process.
The traditional extrusion molding process requires rotating a giant screw in the barrel. When using twin screw extrusion, the two screws mesh with each other and rotate together during the extrusion operation. They are installed in the housing on the spline shaft of the barrel. The twin screw extruder can simultaneously ensure food molding, heating, cooling, compression, mixing, pumping and even transportation.
At present, twin screw extruder has become the most common extruder with the largest variety and specifications in the world. Nanjing JlEYA has committed to fulfilling all the requirements of twin screw extruders. And it welcomes global customers to purchase.
The structure of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder barrel is basically similar to that of the single-screw extruder screw barrel. From the appearance structure, the twin-screw extruder barrel is also divided into an integral barrel and a segmented barrel. The engineering plastic twin screw extruder is an upgrade of the single screw extruder, which has also greatly improved the efficiency of use.
What are the reasons why people choose engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What is the workflow of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What are the essential devices in the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
1. Improve labor efficiency
When the equipment is repaired, engineering plastic twin screw extruder only needs to loosen a few bolts, turn the worm gear box handle device to lift the upper part of the barrel to open the entire barrel, and then perform repairs. This not only shortens the maintenance time, but also reduces the labor intensity.
2. High torque and high speed
The development trend of engineering plastic twin screw extruder in the world is towards high torque, high speed, and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. engineering plastic twin screw extruder belongs to this category, and its speed can reach 500 rpm. Therefore, it has unique advantages in processing high-viscosity, heat-sensitive materials.
3. Wide range of applications
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has a wide range of applications and can be applied to the processing of a variety of materials
4. High output, high quality
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has other advantages of ordinary extruder, and can achieve high output, high quality and high efficiency.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually tightly meshed and rotated in different directions, although a few also use co-rotating twin screw extruders, generally operating at a relatively low screw speed, about 10 r/ min. The high-speed meshing co-rotating engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for compounding, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum screw speed of this type of extruder is 300-600r/min. Non-intermeshing extruder is used for mixing, venting and chemical reaction. Its conveying mechanism is quite different from intermeshing extruder, which is closer to the conveying mechanism of single screw extruder, although there are essential differences between the two.
Among the straightening devices used in engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the most common one is eccentric, and various types of bending of the core are one of the important reasons for the insulation eccentricity. In sheath extrusion, scratches on the sheath surface are often caused by the bending of the cable core. Therefore, the straightening device in various engineering plastic twin screw extruder is indispensable. The main types of straightening devices are: drum type (divided into horizontal and vertical); pulley type (divided into single pulley and pulley block); winch type, which has multiple functions such as dragging, straightening, and tension stabilization; Press wheel type (divided into horizontal type and vertical type), etc.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruders are used more and more widely in daily life, but its quality has a great influence on the experience of use. Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of engineering plastic twin screw extruders for more than several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority.
Degradable plastics refer to a class of plastics whose various properties can meet the requirements of use, remain unchanged during the shelf life, and can be degraded into environmentally harmless substances under natural environment conditions after use. Therefore, it is also called environmentally degradable plastic.
There are a variety of new plastics: photodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light/oxidative/biodegradable plastics, carbon dioxide-based biodegradable plastics, thermoplastic starch resin degradable plastics.
There are two main areas for the use of degradable plastics: one is the area where ordinary plastics were originally used. In these areas, the difficulty of collecting used or post-consumer plastic products will cause harm to the environment, such as agricultural mulch and single-use plastic packaging, and the second is areas where plastics are used instead of other materials. The use of degradable plastics in these areas can bring convenience, such as ball tacks for golf courses, and seedling fixing materials for tropical rainforest afforestation.
Specific applications are:
1.Agriculture, forestry and fishery, plastic film, water-retaining materials, seedling pots, seedbeds, rope nets, slow-release materials for pesticides and agricultural fertilizers.
2.Packaging industry, shopping bags, garbage bags, compost bags, disposable lunch boxes, instant noodle bowls, buffer packaging materials.
3.Sporting goods, golf tacks and tees
4.Hygiene products, women's hygiene products, baby diapers, medical mattresses, disposable haircuts.
5.Medical materials, bandages, clips, small sticks for cotton swabs, gloves, drug release materials, and surgical sutures and fracture fixation materials.
Nanjing Jieya also manufactures twin screw compounding extruder for bio-degradable material. We warmly welcome your inquiry.
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
A twin screw extruder is composed of several parts such as a transmission device, feeding device, barrel, and screw, etc. The role of each part is similar to that of the single screw extruder. So what are the main differences between the twin screw extruder and single screw extruder? The following is the detailed introduction
Here is the content list:
l Cross sectional profile
l The way of material transfer
l The material flow velocity field
The difference from the single screw extruder is that the twin screw extruder has two parallel screws in an "∞" shaped cross section. Twin screw extruders for profile extrusion are usually closely meshed and heterogeneously rotating, although a few also use co rotating twin screw extruders, which generally operate at relatively low screw speeds of about 10 r/min. High speed meshing co rotating twin screw extruders are used for blending, venting, or as continuous chemical reactors, with maximum screw speeds ranging from 300 600 r/min. Non engaging extruders are used for mixing, venting, and chemical reactions, and their conveyors are very different from those of engaging extruders, and are closer to those of single screw extruders, although they are fundamentally different.
In the single screw extruder, the solid conveying section is friction dragging and the melt conveying section is viscous dragging. The frictional properties of solid materials and the viscosity of molten materials determine the conveying behavior. If some materials have poor frictional properties, it is more difficult to transfer the material to the single screw extruder if the feeding problem is not solved. In twin screw extruders, especially meshing twin screw extruders, the material transfer is to some extent a positive displacement transfer, the degree of positive displacement depending on the proximity of the screw prongs of one screw to the relative screw grooves of the other screw. The screw geometry of a closely meshed anisotropic rotary extruder yields a high degree of positive displacement transport characteristics.
The flow velocity distribution of the material in a single screw extruder has been described fairly well, whereas the flow velocity distribution of the material in a twin screw extruder is quite complex and difficult to describe. Many researchers have analyzed the velocity field of the material without considering the material flow in the engagement zone, but the results of these analyses are very different from the actual situation. This is because the mixing characteristics and overall behavior of a twin screw extruder depend mainly on the leakage flow that occurs in the engagement zone, yet the flow in the engagement zone is quite complex. The complex flow spectrum of the material in a twin screw extruder exhibits macroscopic advantages that cannot be matched by a single screw extruder, such as adequate mixing, good heat transfer, high melting capacity, good venting capacity, and good control of the material temperature.
If you want to know more, you can consult our company. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years of development, now we have a 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales of over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology, and other fields.
PVC compounding extruder is made by mixing PVC resin with stabilizers, lubricants, and other additives through granulation and then extrusion, or by using powder in one extrusion. what are the application areas of PVC? The following are the details.
Here is the content list:
General soft products
PVC foam products
PVC coated products
PVC paste resin
PVC transparent sheet
PVC rigid sheet
Other applications of PVC
General soft products can be extruded into cables, wires, and hoses by the extruder: shoe soles, slippers, various plastic sandals, as well as toys and auto parts by the injection molding machine with various molds.
PVC film After mixing and plasticizing PVC with additives, transparent or colored film of specified thickness can be made by using a three-roller or four-roller calendar, and calendered film can be processed by this method. It can also be cut and heat laminated to process raincoats, tablecloths, curtains, packaging bags, inflatable toys, etc. The wide transparent film can be used for greenhouse, plastic shed, and ground film; the film stretched in both directions can be used for shrink packaging due to its characteristics of shrinkage by heat.
Soft PVC can be used as sandals, insoles, foam slippers, and shockproof and cushioning packaging materials. In addition, it can also be extruded into low-foaming hard PVC sheets and profiles by extruder, which is a new type of building material and can be used as a substitute for wood.
Artificial leather with backing is made by coating PVC paste on cloth or paper and then plasticizing it at 100 degrees Celsius or above (or PVC and additives can be calendered into film and then pressed together with backing); while artificial leather without backing is directly calendered by calender into soft sheet with a certain thickness and then pressed with the pattern. It can be used to make leather bags, leather boxes, book covers, sofas, and car cushions, etc. It can also be made into flooring leather, which is used as the flooring material for buildings.
PVC emulsion or micro-suspension resin is dispersed in a liquid plasticizer to make it swell and plasticize into the plasticized sol, and then add stabilizer, filler, coloring agent, etc. After full stirring for de-bubbling, PVC paste is prepared, and then processed into various products such as coat hangers, tool handles, Christmas trees, etc. by casting, impregnating, or laminating processes.
Impact modifier and organotin stabilizer are added to PVC, which is mixed, plasticized, and calendered into transparent sheets. Then it can be made into thin-walled transparent containers by thermoforming and can be used for vacuum blister packaging such as moon cake boxes, etc. It is an excellent packaging material and decoration material.
PVC hard sheet and plate After adding stabilizer, lubricant, and filler to PVC and mixing, it can be extruded into various caliber hard pipes, shaped pipes, corrugated pipes, and other products by using an extruder, and used as a downpipe, drinking water pipe, electric wire casing or staircase handrail, etc.; the calendered sheet can be overlapped and hot-pressed to make various thicknesses of hard sheets, which can be cut into various desired shapes and can be welded into various chemical resistant tanks, ducts and containers by using PVC welding rod with hot air, etc.
PVC can be processed into rigid profiles using an extruder and used for window and door assembly. In some countries, the doors and windows assembled by PVC rigid profile have occupied the market of windows and doors together with wooden windows and doors, aluminum windows, etc.
If you want to buy PVC compounding extruder, you can consult our company, our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/