Jieya team wish you have a nice holiday :)
(Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with 20+ years experience and competitive price. We look forward to receive your inquiry.)
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
We hereby invite to you visit our booth in The 5th China International Plastics Exhibition.
Jieya booth: 7-200 in hall 7
Address: Nanjing International Expo Center
See you at the exhibition!
PVC compounding extruder is made by mixing PVC resin with stabilizers, lubricants, and other additives through granulation and then extrusion, or by using powder in one extrusion. what are the application areas of PVC? The following are the details.
Here is the content list:
General soft products
PVC foam products
PVC coated products
PVC paste resin
PVC transparent sheet
PVC rigid sheet
Other applications of PVC
General soft products can be extruded into cables, wires, and hoses by the extruder: shoe soles, slippers, various plastic sandals, as well as toys and auto parts by the injection molding machine with various molds.
PVC film After mixing and plasticizing PVC with additives, transparent or colored film of specified thickness can be made by using a three-roller or four-roller calendar, and calendered film can be processed by this method. It can also be cut and heat laminated to process raincoats, tablecloths, curtains, packaging bags, inflatable toys, etc. The wide transparent film can be used for greenhouse, plastic shed, and ground film; the film stretched in both directions can be used for shrink packaging due to its characteristics of shrinkage by heat.
Soft PVC can be used as sandals, insoles, foam slippers, and shockproof and cushioning packaging materials. In addition, it can also be extruded into low-foaming hard PVC sheets and profiles by extruder, which is a new type of building material and can be used as a substitute for wood.
Artificial leather with backing is made by coating PVC paste on cloth or paper and then plasticizing it at 100 degrees Celsius or above (or PVC and additives can be calendered into film and then pressed together with backing); while artificial leather without backing is directly calendered by calender into soft sheet with a certain thickness and then pressed with the pattern. It can be used to make leather bags, leather boxes, book covers, sofas, and car cushions, etc. It can also be made into flooring leather, which is used as the flooring material for buildings.
PVC emulsion or micro-suspension resin is dispersed in a liquid plasticizer to make it swell and plasticize into the plasticized sol, and then add stabilizer, filler, coloring agent, etc. After full stirring for de-bubbling, PVC paste is prepared, and then processed into various products such as coat hangers, tool handles, Christmas trees, etc. by casting, impregnating, or laminating processes.
Impact modifier and organotin stabilizer are added to PVC, which is mixed, plasticized, and calendered into transparent sheets. Then it can be made into thin-walled transparent containers by thermoforming and can be used for vacuum blister packaging such as moon cake boxes, etc. It is an excellent packaging material and decoration material.
PVC hard sheet and plate After adding stabilizer, lubricant, and filler to PVC and mixing, it can be extruded into various caliber hard pipes, shaped pipes, corrugated pipes, and other products by using an extruder, and used as a downpipe, drinking water pipe, electric wire casing or staircase handrail, etc.; the calendered sheet can be overlapped and hot-pressed to make various thicknesses of hard sheets, which can be cut into various desired shapes and can be welded into various chemical resistant tanks, ducts and containers by using PVC welding rod with hot air, etc.
PVC can be processed into rigid profiles using an extruder and used for window and door assembly. In some countries, the doors and windows assembled by PVC rigid profile have occupied the market of windows and doors together with wooden windows and doors, aluminum windows, etc.
If you want to buy PVC compounding extruder, you can consult our company, our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
The main system of the plastic extruder is the extrusion system, which includes screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die. The plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt by the extrusion system and is continuously extruded from the head by the screw under the pressure established in the process. The following are details about the plastic extruder extrusion system introduction.
Here is the content list:
Head and mold.
The screw is the most important part of the extruder, which is directly related to the application range and productivity of the extruder and is made of high-strength and corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
The barrel is a metal cylinder, generally made of heat-resistant, high-pressure strength, strong wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant alloy steel or composite steel tube lined with alloy steel. The barrel and the screw cooperate to realize the crushing, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhausting, and compacting of the plastic, and to continuously and evenly deliver the rubber to the molding system. Generally, the length of the barrel is 15-30 times its diameter, so that the plastic is fully heated and fully plasticized as a principle.
The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cut-off device to adjust and cut off the material flow, and the side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibrated measuring device.
The head is composed of alloy steel inner sleeve and carbon steel outer sleeve, the head is equipped with a molding mold, the role of the head is to transform the rotational movement of the plastic melt into a parallel linear motion, evenly and smoothly into the mold sleeve, and give the plastic to the necessary molding pressure. The plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel and flows through the neck of the head through a certain flow path through the porous filter plate into the forming mold of the head. The mold core and mold sleeve are properly matched to form an annular gap with decreasing cross-section so that the plastic melt forms a continuous dense tubular cladding layer around the core line. To ensure that the plastic flow channel in the head is reasonable and to eliminate the dead angle of the accumulated plastic, there is often a diversion sleeve placed, and to eliminate the pressure fluctuation of plastic extrusion, there is also a pressure equalization ring set. The head is also equipped with a die correction and adjustment device to facilitate the adjustment and correction of the concentricity of the die core and die sleeve.
The extruder head is divided into an angled head (120o angle) and a right angle head according to the angle between the head material flow direction and the screw centerline. The shell of the head is fixed to the body with bolts, the die inside the head has a die core sitting and is fixed to the head inlet port with a nut, the front of the die core seat is equipped with a die core, the die core and the center of the die core seat has a hole for passing the core line, the front of the head is equipped with an even pressure ring for equalizing the pressure, the extrusion package forming part is composed of die sleeve seat and die sleeve, the position of the die sleeve can be adjusted by bolts through the support to adjust the die sleeve to the die core The position of the die sleeve can be adjusted by bolts through support to adjust the relative position of the die sleeve to the die core, which is convenient to adjust the uniformity of the thickness of the extruded layer.
If you want to buy a plastic extruder or want to know more, you can visit our official website. Our website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
Each type of product in the plastic extruder line has its operating characteristics, and a detailed understanding of its operating characteristics is necessary to give full play to the effectiveness of the machine. The following is a detailed description of the operating procedures and maintenance methods for plastic extruders.
Here is the content list:
The plastic extruder is one of the machine types, master the extruder operation points, the correct and reasonable use of a plastic extruder. The use of plastic screw extruder includes a series of links such as installation, adjustment, commissioning, operation, maintenance, and repair of the machine, and its use has the commonality of general machines, mainly in the drive motor and reduction and speed change device. However, the working system of the plastic screw extruder, the extrusion system, is unique, and special attention should be paid to its characteristics when using the plastic screw extruder. Extruder manuals generally have clear provisions for the installation, adjustment, and commissioning of the machine, here the main points of the operation, maintenance, and repair of the plastic screw extruder are briefly described as follows: in particular, to correctly grasp the structural characteristics of the screw, heating and cooling management instrumentation characteristics and assembly, the correct extrusion process conditions, the correct operation of the machine.
1.Pastic extruder equipment should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the heat of the motor work prolongs its life; the machine should be kept well grounded.
⒉Regularly check the tool screws, the plastic extruder after 1 hour of use, with tools to tighten the moving knife, fixed knife screws, to strengthen the fixed between the blade and the knife frame; should be regularly filled with lubricating oil to ensure the lubrication between the bearings; to ensure the sharpness of the cutting edge of the tool, should always check the tool to ensure its sharpness, to reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the blunt lack of the blade; regularly check whether the belt is loose, and timely tightening.
3. Restart - Before starting the plastic extruder for the second time, the remaining debris in the machine chamber should be cleared to reduce the starting resistance. Periodically open the inertia cover and pulley cover to clear the ash outlet under the flange, which can cause the powder to enter the shaft bearing.
4. Replacement parts - When replacing knives, the clearance between the moving and fixed knives should be 0.8 MM for crushers over 20 HP and 0.5 MM for crushers under 20 HP. The thinner the recycled material is, the gap can be adjusted appropriately larger.
If you need to know more, you can consult our company. The company focused on co-rotating twin-screw compounding extruders with the core of the various R&D and manufacturing, such as a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, parallel twin-screw extruder, and so on, the application covers compounding mixing modified granulation, polymerization, devolatilization, step molding, renewable recycling, and other fields.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders since 2004. Our extruders series include SHJ series, HT series, JY series, SJ series, etc. Today we will tell you the differences between SHJ series twin screw extruders and HT series high torque twin screw extruders from three main points below:
1. Torque grade
The torque rating grade of our SHJ series twin screw extruder is T/A3≤8 while HT series is 9≤T/A3≤13.5. Our HT series adopt high torque gear box, which is suitable for customers that pursuit high efficiency machines.
2. Power transmission
SHJ series use clutch for power transmission while HT series use torque protector, for example, R+W brand, Bibby brand, etc.
The output of HT series twin screw extruder is much higher than SHJ series.
So HT series can further improve the performance of extruders.But surely, price is higher than SHJ series.