As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
A plastic extruder performs all of the following processes through a barrel with a screw and auger channel. The plastic pellets enter the barrel through a hopper at one finish of the barrel and are then transferred through the screw to the opposite finish of the barrel. What are the working principle and molding principles of a plastic extruder? The following is a detailed description.
Here is the content list:
Pressure and shearing, etc., convert the solid plastic into a uniform and consistent melt and send the melt to the next process. The production of the melt involves processes such as mixing additives such as masterbatches, blending resins, and re-crushing. The finished melt must be homogeneous in consistency and temperature. The pressurization must be high enough to extrude the viscous polymer.
To have sufficient pressure, the depth of the threads on the screw decreases as the distance to the hopper increases. The external heating and the internal heat generated in the plastic and the screw due to friction softens and melts the plastic. The design requirements for plastic extruders often vary from polymer to polymer and from application to application. Many options involve discharge ports, multiple loading ports, special mixing devices along the screw, cooling and heating of the melt with or without an external heat source (adiabatic plastic extruders), the relative size of the gap variation between the screw and the barrel, and the number of screws. For example, twin-screw plastic extruders allow for more thorough mixing of the melt than single-screw plastic extruders. Tandem extrusion uses the melt-extruded from the first plastic extruder as feedstock for the second plastic extruder, which is typically used to produce extruded polyethylene foam.
D L the characteristic dimensions of plastic extruders are the diameter of the screw (D) and the ratio of the length of the screw (L) to the diameter D L/D (D) (L/D. Plastic extruders usually consist of at least three segments. The first section, near the L/D) filling hopper, is the filling section. Its function is to allow the material to enter the plastic extruder at a relatively smooth rate. In general, this section will be kept at a relatively low temperature to avoid clogging the charging channels. The second section is the compression section, where the melt is formed and the pressure is increased. The transition from the charging section to the compression section can be abrupt or gradual (gentle). The last half, the metering section, is adjacent to the plastic extruder outlet and its main operate is that the uniformity of the fabric flowing out of the plastic extruder. In this section, the material should have sufficient residence time to ensure uniformity of composition and temperature.
At the end of the barrel, the plastic melt leaves the plastic extruder through a head that is designed in an ideal shape for the extruded melt stream to pass through.
Another important part is the drive mechanism of the plastic extruder. It controls the rotational speed of the screw, which determines the output of the plastic extruder. The power required is determined by the viscosity (flow resistance) of the polymer. The viscosity of the polymer depends on the temperature and flow rate and decreases with increasing temperature and shear. Plastic extruders are equipped with screens that keep impurities out of the screen. To avoid downtime, the screens should be able to be changed automatically. This is especially important when processing resin with impurities, such as recycled material. The extruder's screw is divided into feeding section, plasticizing, melting section, temperature according to the process parameters of the plastic particles, the model according to the diameter of the screw 20, 36, 52, 65, 75, 95, 120, 135. Plastic particles heated by the movement of the screw to change the original state, there are many types, depending on the specific application. The capacity of the frequency conversion is proportional to the diameter of the screw and then adjusted according to the different raw materials.
The extrusion method of plastic extruders generally refers to the melting of plastic at a high temperature of about 200°C. The melted plastic is then passed through a die to form the desired shape. Extrusion molding requires a deep understanding of the characteristics of plastics and extensive experience in mold design and is a technically demanding molding method.
Extrusion molding is a method of a continuous flow of material through a die by heating and pressurizing in an extruder, also known as "extrusion molding". Compared with other molding methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low unit cost.
Extrusion is mainly used for molding thermoplastics, but it can also be used for some thermosets. Extruded products are continuous profiles, such as tubes, rods, wires, sheets, films, wire, and cable cladding, etc. In addition, it can also be used for mixing, plasticizing and granulating, coloring, blending, etc. plastics.
The extruded products can be called "profiles", which are also called "profiles" because of their irregular cross-sectional shape.
Malfunctions that are caused by inadequate or improper maintenance can result in high repair costs and unnecessarily long gearbox down times. Regular servicing and inspection work are therefore imperative!
All servicing and repair work is only allowed to be performed with the gearbox stationary and by trained,authorized and appropriately instructed personnel.
Refilling lubrication oil
The oil level is to be checked regularly.It must never be below the bottom mark. In the case that the oil level drops below the minimum,it is imperative that the lubricant is topped up. The oil is only allowed to be topped up with the drive units shut down. A funnel with a filter is to be used for toppcng up (filter mesh 40um). The gearbox is always to be filled with the same type of oil as used previously It is not allowed to mix different oils or oils from different manufacturers.
The effectiveness of the oil reduces with increasing use due to soiling (foreign bodies and water) and chemical changes(ageing products). When the soiling and/or ageing is/are excessive, it is necessary to change the oil. Regular oil analyses provide information on the effectiveness of the gearbox oils. For larger quantities of oil it is recommended to make oil changes dependent on the results of an oil analysis.A missed oil change increases the risk of damage and can result in premature failure of the gearbox.
The first oil change should be made at approx.2500 perating hours.Subsequent oil changes depend on the state of the oil and are to be performed every 4,000 to 6,000 operating hours, however at the latest after one year.
The gear box is the core part of the twin screw extruders, we shall pay attention to its maintenance for long servicelife.
The extrusion technology used by the single screw extruder is making waves in the food production industry. We know that single screw extruder can mass produce enterprise products of various shapes and textures. It allows a seamless and continuous operation process, which means that this means lower costs and higher production and sales.
What are the reasons and solutions for the poor discharge or blockage of the single screw extruder head?
What is the importance of single screw extruder temperature control?
What is the importance of single screw extruder speed control?
1. Reasons: (1) A certain section of the heater does not work, and the material is poorly plasticized. (2) The operating temperature is set too low, or the molecular weight distribution of the plastic is wide and unstable. (3) There may be foreign objects in the single screw extruder that are not easy to melt.
2. Treatment method: (1) Check the heater and replace it if necessary. (2) Verify the set temperature of each section, negotiate with the technician if necessary, and increase the temperature set value. (3) Clean and check the extrusion system and head of the single screw extruder.
Temperature control refers to the temperature of the single screw extruder during plastic extrusion, including the temperature control of the barrel, die and transition body. These temperature controls are related to the viscosity of the material, the sensitivity to temperature, and the aggregation state of the polymer. In general, the temperature of the die head and transition body of single screw extruder is low for medium and low viscosity materials, and the temperature of die head and transition body for high viscosity materials is high, and the fluidity is good.
Speed control means that for single screw extrude processing, if the screw speed increases, the shear rate increases. Thermoplastic melts are mostly non-Newtonian pseudoplastic fluids, and their viscosity decreases with the increase of shear rate, and fluidity Increasing the extrusion output also increases. However, if the shear rate is too large, the melt viscosity is too low, which will cause difficulties in the production and operation of single screw extrude. At the same time, the low-viscosity melt will flow backwards under the action of the screw back pressure, and the leakage flow will increase significantly, which will affect the output to a certain extent. , Again, the screw may even slip at high speeds, so the screw speed should be controlled within a certain range. In addition, in the production process of single screw extrude, the screw speed should be kept as stable as possible to avoid fast and slow. Otherwise, it will cause uneven discharge due to excessive changes in the melt viscosity of the material, which will affect normal production.
Nanjing JlEYA is a single screw extruder manufacturer established for more than five years. We work with customers from design to completion to ensure that all technical requirements are met.
Jieya team wish you have a nice holiday :)
(Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with 20+ years experience and competitive price. We look forward to receive your inquiry.)
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder was developed based on a single screw extruder. Due to its good feed performance, mixing and plasticization performance, suction performance, and extrusion stability, it is often used in extruded products.
What are the advantages of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What role do pre-heaters play in the use of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What is the reason for the "fault" of the exhaust air opening of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
By simply opening the engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the wear level of the threaded parts and the inner sockets of the cylinder can be determined at any time, so that we need to carry out effective maintenance or exchange. It is not detected if there is a problem with the extruded product causing unnecessary waste.
2. Reduce production costs
When a engineering plastic twin screw extruder is made of technical plastic Masterbatch, it is often necessary to change the color. It is necessary to change the product.
Simply open the open editing area within a few minutes. In addition, the mixing process can be performed by observing the melting profile on the entire screw. analysis. When changing the color of an ordinary engineering plastic twin screw extruder, a large amount of cleaning material is needed to clean the machine, which is time and energy consuming and wastes raw materials. The split engineering plastic twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing color, it takes only a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or fewer cleaning agents can be used, which saves costs.
A pre-heating of the cable core is required for the use of an engineering plastic twin screw extruder. The presence of pores shall not be permitted for the insulating layer, in particular the thin insulating layer. The wire core can be completely removed from the water and oil surface by high-temperature preheating before crushing. In the case of coat extrusion, its main function is to dry the cable core to prevent the possibility of pores in the coat due to moisture (or moisture around the cushion layer). By preheating, the residual pressure of the plastic can also be prevented by discouragement during extrusion. During the plastic extrusion of the processor, preheating can eliminate the large temperature difference that occurs when the cold wire enters the high-temperature nozzle and the nozzle is in contact with the plastic, thereby avoiding the fluctuation of the plastic temperature and causing the fluctuation of the extrusion pressure. This stabilizes the extrusion volume and ensures the extrusion quality. The technical plastic engineering plastic twin screw extruder uses an electric radiator preheating device that requires sufficient capacity and guarantees rapid heating so that the core preheating and drying efficiency of the cable core is high. The pre-heat temperature is limited by the deflection speed and generally corresponds to the temperature of the machine part.
The temperature of the machine part is low and the pressure of the machine part is too high.
engineering plastic twin screw extruder The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually narrow-meshed and rotates in different directions, but a few also use simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruders, which usually work with relatively low screw speed. About ten U/min.
The rapidly combining, simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for composting, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum snail speed of this extruder type is 300-600 U/min. The non-interactive extruder is used for mixing, venting, and chemical reaction. Its conveyor mechanism is very different from the interlocking extruder, which is closer to the conveyor mechanism of a single screw extruder.
These are related practices for using engineering plastic twin screw extruders. If you want to get more information about the engineering plastic twin screw extruders, please connect Nanjing JlEYA, and they will tell you more about it.
Twin screw extruder is developed based on the single screw extruder, which has been widely used in the molding process of extruded products because of its good feeding performance, mixing and plasticizing performance, exhaust performance, and extrusion stability. So what are the advantages of a twin screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Wear and tear
l Reduce production costs
l Increase output
l Improve labor efficiency
l High torque and high speed
Wear and tear
Since twin screw extruders are easy to open, the degree of wear of threaded elements and barrel bushings can be detected at any time, so that effective repair or replacement can be carried out. It is not necessary to find out only when there is a problem with the extruded product, which causes unnecessary waste.
Reduce production costs
When producing masterbatches on twin screw extruders, it's usually necessary to alter colors, and if a product amendment is critical, to open the open process space within several minutes, in addition to analyzing the mixing process by looking at the melt profile on the entire screw. The current common twin screw extruder needs to be cleared with a large amount of clearing material when changing colors, which is time consuming, power consuming, and a waste of raw material. The split twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing the color, it only takes a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or less cleaning material can be used, saving costs.
Twin screw snack extruders use side feeding technology to improve the integrity of the material and greatly increase production. The position and shape of the feed opening also have a great influence on feeding efficiency. With the same parameters, the output increases with an increase in the feed area. A rectangular cross section has a higher feed efficiency than a circular cross section for the same inlet area. The use of side by side twin screw feeds is also based on this consideration.
Improve labor efficiency
During equipment maintenance, ordinary twin screw extruders often have to remove the heating and cooling system before the screw can be withdrawn as a whole. In contrast, the split twin screw does not need to be opened by loosening a few bolts and turning the worm gearbox handle device to lift the upper half of the barrel, and then the entire barrel can be repaired. This shortens the maintenance time and reduces the labor intensity.
High torque and high speed
At present, the event trend of twin screw extruders within the world is to develop within the direction of high torsion, high speed, and low energy consumption, and also the impact of high speed is high productivity. The split twin screw extruder belongs to the current class, and its speed will reach and five hundred revolutions per minute. Therefore, its distinctive benefits in process high viscousness and warmth sensitive materials.
In the high speed, high torque core technology, asymmetric and symmetric high torque gearbox currently only Germany and Japan related manufacturers master the core technology, its speed can reach up to 1800 rpm or more, and domestic also master this core technology, such as Nanjing JlEYA extrusion company, is also currently one of the main choices of domestic high end material processing manufacturers, belongs to the domestic independent innovation national encouragement projects.
If you want to buy twin screw extruders, you can consider our cost effective products. We insist on the tenet of "quality first, customer first" and warmly welcome new and old customers to cooperate with us.
The company focuses on twin screw extruders, micro twin screw extruders, plastic extruders, parallel twin screw extruders, and other research and development and manufacturing as the core of the isotropic rotary twin screw mixing and extruding machine, the application range covers the mixing and modification of granulation, polymerization, deswelling, step molding, recycling, and other fields.
underwater pelletizing machine is similar to airflow granulator and water jet granulator. The equipment part mainly covers: plastic granulator, single and twin screw plastic extruder, plastic film blowing machine, bag making machine, printing machine, coating machine, Adhesive tape machine, tape slitting machine, slitting machine, strapping machine.
What is the problem of uneven pelletizing by the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the workflow of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the technological advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
1. underwater pelletizing machine, the machine head is not evenly heated, and the machine head temperature is stable before starting up;
2. The cooling water of the underwater pelletizing machine is boiled prematurely, and the water should be boiled when the machine head starts to discharge;
3. It is also possible that there is a problem with the hot runner design of the machine head, which is caused by uneven pressure.
Before being made into final products, most polymers must be blended and then pelletized to become marketable raw materials. The power required by the underwater pelletizing machine is directly proportional to the extrusion volume and exponentially related to the size of the filter screen. There are many different types of pelletizer designs, but all pelletizers have some common places, and they can be divided into two categories: cold pelletizing system and die face hot pelletizing system. The main difference between the two categories is the time arrangement of the pelletizing process. The cold pelletizing system cuts pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the process; while in the die-face hot pelletizing system, pellets are cut when the molten polymer emerges from the die, and pellets are processed downstream cool down.
The underwater pelletizing machine treated by standard process has the following significant advantages:
The appearance standard of the products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine is exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material by the underwater pelletizing machine can reach HV 600-800, and the local hardness can reach HV900-1100. The hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness. Compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, it is resistant to The wear performance is increased by 3-5 times;
3. The products of the underwater pelletizing machine are not deformed after long-term use, effectively avoiding the screw breaking due to the excessive wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investor's investment in replacement parts;
4. The wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw produced by the underwater pelletizing machine has high hardness, while the base material still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine has increased from the hundred-ton level of the ordinary plastic pelletizing machine to the thousand-ton level.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of underwater pelletizing machines for several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority. Here, you can choose the underwater pelletizing machine that suits your need.