PVC compounding extruder is divided into RPVC pipe and SPVC pipe, RPVC pipe is easy to cut, welding, bonding, heating can be bent and therefore very easy to install and use. SPVC pipe has excellent chemical stability excellent electrical insulation and good flexibility and colorability this pipe is often used to replace rubber pipe to transport liquid and corrosive media also used as cable casing and wire insulation pipe, etc. So how do choose raw materials and the operation of PVC compounding extruder? The following is a detailed introduction
Here is the content list:
Raw material selection
Safety operating procedures
PVC compounding extruder in the production of hard pipe resin should be selected from the lower polymerization degree of SG-5 resin polymerization degree of the higher its physical and mechanical properties and heat resistance is better, but the resin liquidity is poor to bring some difficulties in processing, so generally choose viscosity of 1.7 ~ 1.8 × 10-3Pa-s SG-5 resin is appropriate. Hard pipe generally uses lead-based stabilizers whose thermal stability is good commonly used trisodium lead but its lubricity is poor usually and good lubricity of lead, barium soap type and use. Processing hard tube lubricant selection and use are very important to consider both internal lubrication to reduce intermolecular forces to reduce the viscosity of the melt are conducive to molding and to consider external lubrication to prevent the melt and hot metal adhesion to make the product surface shiny. Internal lubrication is generally used metal soap type external lubrication with low melting point wax. Filler mainly with calcium carbonate and barium barite powder calcium carbonate to make the pipe surface performance of good barium can improve the molding of the pipe easy to shape both can reduce costs but the amount of too much will affect the performance of the pipe pressure pipe and corrosion-resistant pipe is best not to add or add less filler.
1. Personnel without induction test and operation training cannot operate the extruder independently.
2. People who have poor eyesight and slow response can not be on duty to operate.
3. Before starting the machine to do a good job of environmental health around the PVC compounding extruder equipment, equipment around the pile of items not related to production.
4. Check the safety settings of the extruder before production for damage and test whether it can work effectively. Check whether the connection bolts are loose and whether the safety guards are firm.
5. Check the lubrication parts, remove the dirt, and refill the lubricant.
6. PVC compounding extruder barrel and die heating constant temperature time to ensure that the material temperature does not reach the process requirements when driving production.
7. Before starting the screw drive motor to use the hand plate support V pulley, should be flexible rotation, no blocking phenomenon; then start the lubricating oil pump work 3min before starting the screw rotation at low speed.
8. Screw airlift time should not exceed 2 ~ 3min.
9. PVC compounding extruder barrel before adding material to check the barrel, hopper, there is no foreign matter; raw materials should be free of metal, sand, and other impurities to Prevent damage to the screw.
10. The screw starts, the transmission parts work sound normal, the main motor current within the allowable rated value, before allowing the barrel to add material, adding material should first be a small amount of evenly added material.
11. When adjusting the die gap or clearing the dirty material, the operator should wear gloves and not face the barrel and die to prevent the molten material from spraying out of the die and scalding the body.
12. Extruder driving operation is not allowed to repair, and no one is allowed to do any work on the equipment at this time.
13. In case of the following phenomena, should be an emergency stop.
Bearing parts of the high temperature, lubricating oil (grease) out; motor odor, smoke, or shell temperature is too high; speed box lubricating oil temperature, smoke; transmission parts emit irregular abnormal sound; machine work produces violent vibration; screw suddenly stop rotating.
14. PVC compounding extruder equipment on the safety cover and the location of the safety alarm device is not allowed to change at will, not to mention artificially caused by the malfunction.
15. Find that the equipment leakage, oil leakage phenomenon should be timely maintenance troubleshooting, no water, oil flow around the machine.
If you have questions about how to use the PVC composite extruder, you can contact us on the official website. We are happy to answer for you.
A plastic extruder performs all of the following processes through a barrel with a screw and auger channel. The plastic pellets enter the barrel through a hopper at one finish of the barrel and are then transferred through the screw to the opposite finish of the barrel. What are the working principle and molding principles of a plastic extruder? The following is a detailed description.
Here is the content list:
Pressure and shearing, etc., convert the solid plastic into a uniform and consistent melt and send the melt to the next process. The production of the melt involves processes such as mixing additives such as masterbatches, blending resins, and re-crushing. The finished melt must be homogeneous in consistency and temperature. The pressurization must be high enough to extrude the viscous polymer.
To have sufficient pressure, the depth of the threads on the screw decreases as the distance to the hopper increases. The external heating and the internal heat generated in the plastic and the screw due to friction softens and melts the plastic. The design requirements for plastic extruders often vary from polymer to polymer and from application to application. Many options involve discharge ports, multiple loading ports, special mixing devices along the screw, cooling and heating of the melt with or without an external heat source (adiabatic plastic extruders), the relative size of the gap variation between the screw and the barrel, and the number of screws. For example, twin-screw plastic extruders allow for more thorough mixing of the melt than single-screw plastic extruders. Tandem extrusion uses the melt-extruded from the first plastic extruder as feedstock for the second plastic extruder, which is typically used to produce extruded polyethylene foam.
D L the characteristic dimensions of plastic extruders are the diameter of the screw (D) and the ratio of the length of the screw (L) to the diameter D L/D (D) (L/D. Plastic extruders usually consist of at least three segments. The first section, near the L/D) filling hopper, is the filling section. Its function is to allow the material to enter the plastic extruder at a relatively smooth rate. In general, this section will be kept at a relatively low temperature to avoid clogging the charging channels. The second section is the compression section, where the melt is formed and the pressure is increased. The transition from the charging section to the compression section can be abrupt or gradual (gentle). The last half, the metering section, is adjacent to the plastic extruder outlet and its main operate is that the uniformity of the fabric flowing out of the plastic extruder. In this section, the material should have sufficient residence time to ensure uniformity of composition and temperature.
At the end of the barrel, the plastic melt leaves the plastic extruder through a head that is designed in an ideal shape for the extruded melt stream to pass through.
Another important part is the drive mechanism of the plastic extruder. It controls the rotational speed of the screw, which determines the output of the plastic extruder. The power required is determined by the viscosity (flow resistance) of the polymer. The viscosity of the polymer depends on the temperature and flow rate and decreases with increasing temperature and shear. Plastic extruders are equipped with screens that keep impurities out of the screen. To avoid downtime, the screens should be able to be changed automatically. This is especially important when processing resin with impurities, such as recycled material. The extruder's screw is divided into feeding section, plasticizing, melting section, temperature according to the process parameters of the plastic particles, the model according to the diameter of the screw 20, 36, 52, 65, 75, 95, 120, 135. Plastic particles heated by the movement of the screw to change the original state, there are many types, depending on the specific application. The capacity of the frequency conversion is proportional to the diameter of the screw and then adjusted according to the different raw materials.
The extrusion method of plastic extruders generally refers to the melting of plastic at a high temperature of about 200°C. The melted plastic is then passed through a die to form the desired shape. Extrusion molding requires a deep understanding of the characteristics of plastics and extensive experience in mold design and is a technically demanding molding method.
Extrusion molding is a method of a continuous flow of material through a die by heating and pressurizing in an extruder, also known as "extrusion molding". Compared with other molding methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low unit cost.
Extrusion is mainly used for molding thermoplastics, but it can also be used for some thermosets. Extruded products are continuous profiles, such as tubes, rods, wires, sheets, films, wire, and cable cladding, etc. In addition, it can also be used for mixing, plasticizing and granulating, coloring, blending, etc. plastics.
The extruded products can be called "profiles", which are also called "profiles" because of their irregular cross-sectional shape.
Jieya team wish you have a nice holiday :)
(Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with 20+ years experience and competitive price. We look forward to receive your inquiry.)
The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
The underwater pelletizing machine is a smart machine with a touch screen, supports touch input, and is equipped with an Android system. The main engine of the underwater pelletizing machine is an extruder, which consists of an extrusion system, a transmission system and a heating and cooling system.
What are the possible failures of the underwater pelletizing machine and their solutions?
What are the advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the applicable materials for the underwater pelletizing machine?
Cause analysis: underwater pelletizing machine cutter wears excessively or the cutter blade is damaged, the particle water flow is too low, the pelletizer vibration is too large, the cutter and the template are not tightly attached, the material melt index fluctuates, and the discharge flow rate is inconsistent. Excessive water temperature and other reasons can cause the shutdown of the underwater pelletizing system and cause the interlocking shutdown of the entire unit.
Solution: After stopping the underwater pelletizing machine, visually check whether the cutting edge of the cutting knife is excessively worn or damaged. If so, replace the cutting knife completely. Check and confirm whether the granular water leaks internally, whether the filter and cooler of the granular water tank are blocked. If they are blocked, they should be cleaned manually; check whether the inlet and outlet pressures of the granular water pump are normal. If not, check the valves on the granular water pump and the pump pipeline. Check whether the alignment between the cutter shaft and the underwater pelletizing machine is out of tolerance, whether the bearing assembly of the cutter shaft is damaged, and whether the cutter rotor is out of balance. During operation, check whether there is any gap in the contact between the four moving wheels of the pelletizing trolley and the guide rail. Control the volatile matter in the polypropylene powder and eliminate the vibration of the cutter and cutter shaft when it flows through the template hole. Reduce the temperature of the hot oil at the template of the underwater pelletizing machine, check the temperature distribution of the cylinder and the template, and whether the flow, pressure and temperature of the cooling water of the cylinder are normal; confirm the time setting for the "water, knife, material" to reach the template to prevent particles The water reaches the template prematurely and freezes the template hole. After closing the head of the underwater pelletizing machine, the feed volume should be quickly increased to the set load of the extruder.
The underwater pelletizing machine is a new model for pelletizing plastic materials that are elastic, easy to foam at low temperature, difficult to form, and have poor flow properties. The underwater pelletizing machine breaks through the traditional method of stranding pelletizing in the past. It overcomes the shortcomings of instability, uneven particles, easy agglomeration, and low output during the granulation of elastomer raw materials.
The underwater pelletizing machine is suitable for EVA, TPU and other materials with high viscosity and high viscosity of elastomers, and also suitable for conventional materials such as PP, PE, ABS, PA, and PC.
The widespread use of underwater pelletizing machines has continuously increased the demand for them in the market. Nanjing JlEYA, as a Chinese pioneer in underwater pelletizing machine, can ensure the machines’ quality and after-sales service.
Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The structure of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder barrel is basically similar to that of the single-screw extruder screw barrel. From the appearance structure, the twin-screw extruder barrel is also divided into an integral barrel and a segmented barrel. The engineering plastic twin screw extruder is an upgrade of the single screw extruder, which has also greatly improved the efficiency of use.
What are the reasons why people choose engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What is the workflow of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What are the essential devices in the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
1. Improve labor efficiency
When the equipment is repaired, engineering plastic twin screw extruder only needs to loosen a few bolts, turn the worm gear box handle device to lift the upper part of the barrel to open the entire barrel, and then perform repairs. This not only shortens the maintenance time, but also reduces the labor intensity.
2. High torque and high speed
The development trend of engineering plastic twin screw extruder in the world is towards high torque, high speed, and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. engineering plastic twin screw extruder belongs to this category, and its speed can reach 500 rpm. Therefore, it has unique advantages in processing high-viscosity, heat-sensitive materials.
3. Wide range of applications
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has a wide range of applications and can be applied to the processing of a variety of materials
4. High output, high quality
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has other advantages of ordinary extruder, and can achieve high output, high quality and high efficiency.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually tightly meshed and rotated in different directions, although a few also use co-rotating twin screw extruders, generally operating at a relatively low screw speed, about 10 r/ min. The high-speed meshing co-rotating engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for compounding, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum screw speed of this type of extruder is 300-600r/min. Non-intermeshing extruder is used for mixing, venting and chemical reaction. Its conveying mechanism is quite different from intermeshing extruder, which is closer to the conveying mechanism of single screw extruder, although there are essential differences between the two.
Among the straightening devices used in engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the most common one is eccentric, and various types of bending of the core are one of the important reasons for the insulation eccentricity. In sheath extrusion, scratches on the sheath surface are often caused by the bending of the cable core. Therefore, the straightening device in various engineering plastic twin screw extruder is indispensable. The main types of straightening devices are: drum type (divided into horizontal and vertical); pulley type (divided into single pulley and pulley block); winch type, which has multiple functions such as dragging, straightening, and tension stabilization; Press wheel type (divided into horizontal type and vertical type), etc.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruders are used more and more widely in daily life, but its quality has a great influence on the experience of use. Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of engineering plastic twin screw extruders for more than several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.