The special refining effect and excellent performance of the single screw extruder have been proved in practice. Practice has proved that the reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic extrusion equipment. The emergence of single screw extruder provides a high-performance plastic processing equipment for the majority of users. Made a huge contribution to the development of the plastics industry.
What is the function of the single screw extruder operation screen?
What is the significance of the emergence of a single screw extruder?
What are the application fields of single screw extruder?
The operating panel is installed above the single screw extruder and can be rotated within 60 degrees for easy operation. There is a power indicator and emergency stop button on the right side of the touch screen. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button to stop immediately, which is used to protect the safety of the operator and the single screw extruder. The data recording, parameter setting, operation control and other operations of the entire instrument are all completed in this operation screen.
In the process of polymer processing, in order to give the polymer certain processing characteristics or to give the product specific use performance, it is often necessary to blend different polymers or blend the polymer with various additives and pigments. The single-screw extruder has the characteristics of uniform shearing, high dispersion, high filling, and stretching of the melt. And it combines the advantages of single and twin screw extruders. The unique working principle, coupled with a complete set of threaded components and supporting equipment, makes it more widely used. On a single screw extruder, it can achieve mixing, Mixing, plasticizing, dispersing, shearing, stretching, degassing, and granulation make the interface area of the melt flow in the machine far larger than the general shear flow.
The reciprocating single-screw mixing extruder is a new type of plastic mixing processing equipment, which is widely used in the filling, blending, modification, crosslinking, grafting, color masterbatch, functional masterbatch, and resistance of various plastics. Production of fuel masterbatch, conductive material, degradable masterbatch, reinforcement, toughening and other special plastic materials.
Blending different types of polymers to obtain brand new polymer alloys with specific uses.
Various mineral fillers are added to the polymer melt to make high-filling materials with excellent performance and low price.
Production of various glass fiber reinforced and flame retardant products, with the addition of glass fiber up to 50%.
It is suitable for the production of various cable sheathing materials, insulating materials, cross-linking materials, semiconductors, shielding materials, and conductive materials.
Production of thermoplastic elastomers and hot melt adhesives.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
The high efficiency of the single-screw extruderis mainly reflected in high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, building materials, packaging, ceramics, and other fields. So how to operate the single screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Preparation work before starting the machine
1. For single-screw extruder extrusion production of materials, should meet the required drying requirements, if necessary, further drying.
2. According to the variety of products, size, select the head specifications, the machine will be installed in the order of the column, installed head flange, die body, mouth die, porous plate, and filter network.
3. Connect the compressed air pipe, install the core mold electric heating rod head heating ring, check the water system.
4. Adjust the gap evenly in all parts of the mouth die and check whether the centerline of the main machine and the auxiliary machine are aligned.
5. Start the single-screw extruder of each running equipment, check whether the operation is normal, and find faults in time to eliminate.
6. Turn on the electric heater, the head, body, and auxiliary machine evenly heated up, to be the temperature of each part than the normal production temperature of about 10 degrees, constant temperature of 30 ~ 60 minutes so that the machine temperature inside and outside the same.
Start-up is an important part of the production, poor control will damage the screw and head, the temperature is too high will cause plastic decomposition, the temperature is too low will damage the screw, barrel, and head. The start-up steps are as follows.
1. Start the machine at low speed, idle, check the screw for any abnormalities and motor, amperage meter current no overload phenomenon, the pressure gauge is normal. Machine idling should not be too long to prevent the screw and barrel-scraping grinding.
2. Gradually add a small amount of material, wait for the material extrusion out of the die, before the normal addition of material. Before the plastic is extruded, no one should be in front of the mouth die to prevent casualties.
3. After the plastic is extruded, it is necessary to lead the extruded material slowly on the cooling and shaping, traction equipment, and start this equipment beforehand. Then, according to the control instrument indication value and the requirements of the extruded products, each link will be properly adjusted until the extrusion operation reaches the normal state.
4. Cutting and sampling, checking whether the appearance meets the requirements, whether the size meets the standard, quickly testing the performance, and then adjusting the extrusion process according to the requirements of quality, so that the products meet the standard requirements.
1. Stop feeding, extrude the plastic in the single screw extruder and turn off the power of the barrel and head for the next operation.
2. Shut off the power of the main machine and the auxiliary machines at the same time.
3. Open the head connection flange, clean the porous plate and various parts of the head, when cleaning, should use copper rods, copper pieces, after cleaning, apply a little oil. Screw, barrel clean up, if necessary, the screw from the end of the machine out of the top, clean up after recovery, in general, available for the transition of material cleanup.
4. Extrusion of polyolefin plastics, usually in the extruder full load shutdown (with material shutdown), when the air should be prevented from entering the barrel, so as not to oxidize the material and affect the quality of the product when continuing production. For polyvinyl chloride plastics, can also stop with material, then close the material door, reduce the temperature at the head connection body (flange) 10 ~ 20 degrees, to stop the machine after the material squeeze net.
5. Close the total power and cooling water main valve.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
In terms of the principle of motion, there are different types of twin-screw extruderswith isotropic and anisotropic meshing and non-meshing types. So what are the types of twin-screw extruders? And what are the application areas? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Isotropic twin-screw extruder
l Anisotropic twin-screw extruder
l Non-Engaging Twin-Screw Extruders
l SHJ-20 twin-screw laboratory extruder
l Application areas
These extruders are available at low and high speeds, the former mainly for profile extrusion, while the latter is used for special polymer processing operations.
(1) Close-meshing extruder. Low-speed extruders have a closely meshed screw geometry, where the profile of one screw is closely matched to the profile of the other screw, i.e., a conjugate screw profile.
(2) Self-cleaning extruder. High-speed co-rotating extruders have a closely matched screw-prong profile. This screw can be designed to have a fairly small screw gap so that the screw has a closed self-cleaning effect, this twin-screw extruder is called a tight self-cleaning co-rotating twin-screw extruder.
The tightly meshed anisotropic twin-screw extruder has a small gap between the two screw grooves (much smaller than that in a co-engaged twin-screw extruder) so that a positive conveying characteristic can be achieved.
The center distance between the two screws of a non-engaging twin-screw extruder is greater than the sum of the radii of the two screws.
It is suitable for universities, colleges, and scientific research laboratories for process and formula development, etc. It has the features of beautiful appearance, compact structure, easy to use and maintain, and precise control of process conditions. Gearbox homemade torque level: T/A3≤8 national standard main parts, twin-screw extruder new structure design, and hardened gear teeth of high precision grinding, to ensure that the gearbox works efficiently for a long time. Screw self-made: Screw elements with tightly meshed design, block type, can be easily replaced to suit different materials. Barrel captive: The precision grade of the twin-screw extruder can reach T6， favorable to energy saving, and the block type design makes various combinations possible.
The two main areas of application of twin-screw extruders are extrusion of thermosensitive materials such as PVC pipes and profiles and processing of special polymers such as blending, venting, chemical reactions, etc. Twin-screw extruders for profile extrusion have intermeshing screw ribs and grooves and operate at a low speed of about 10/min or less. Compared to single screws, twin-screw extruders have much better feeding and conveying performance, especially for those difficult to feed and easy to slip, such as fibrous, powdery, and greasy materials. The short and uniform material retention time, better mixing, and larger heat transfer area allow for good material temperature control, which is especially important for processing heat-sensitive materials.
If you want to buy a twin-screw extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, After 17 years of development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
Jieya team wish you Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Thanks for old customers trust and support on our twin screw extruders machines. We always keep focusing on the quality and service. And hope to establish business relationship with all new customers. Enjoy your holidays, dear!
The main machine of the plastic extruder is the extruder, which is composed of an extrusion system, transmission system, and heating and cooling system. The following is a detailed description of the composition of the plastic extruder.
Here is the content list:
Heating and cooling device
A homogeneous melt is plasticized bypassing the plastic through the extrusion system, which consists of a screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die.
The function of the drive system is to drive the screw, supplying the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process, usually consisting of an electric motor, reducer, and bearings.
The manufacturing cost of the reducer is roughly proportional to its size and weight, provided that the structure is the same. Because the shape and weight of the reducer are large, it means that more materials are consumed in the manufacturing, and the bearings used are also larger, which increases the manufacturing cost.
For a similar screw diameter extruder, the high speed and high potency extruder consume additional energy than the traditional extruder, the motor power is doubled, and also the reducer seat range is raised consequently is critical，however a high screw speed means that an occasional reduction magnitude relation. For the same size reducer, the gear modulus of the low reduction ratio increases compared to the large reduction ratio, and the capacity of the reducer to bear the load also increases. Therefore, the rise in volume and weight of the reducer isn't linearly proportional to the rise in motor power. If the extrusion volume is employed because of the divisor and dividend by the burden of the reducer, the high speed and high potency extruder can have a smaller range and the normal extruder will have a larger number.
In terms of unit output, the small motor power and the small weight of the reducer of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder means that the manufacturing cost per unit output of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder is lower than that of the normal extruder.
Heating and cooling are necessary to enable the plastic extrusion process to proceed.
(1) Extruders usually use electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating, with heating sheets installed in each part of the body, neck, and head. The heating device heats the plastic inside the barrel from the outside to warm it up to the temperature required for the process operation.
(2) The cooling device is installed to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required for the process. Specifically, it is to exclude the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the rotating screw to avoid the plastic from decomposing, scorching, or shaping difficulties due to the high temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two kinds of water-cooled and air-cooled, generally small and medium-sized extrusion machine using air-cooled is more appropriate, large is more water-cooled or a combination of two forms of cooling; screw cooling is mainly used in the center of water-cooled, the purpose is to increase the rate of solid material delivery, stabilize the amount of rubber, while improving product quality; but the cooling at the hopper, one is to strengthen the role of solid material delivery, to prevent the plastic grain sticky blockage because of the heating the second is to ensure the normal work of the transmission part.
If you are engaged in the industry related to the extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company is a leading extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, micro twin-screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China.
Material delivery method
In a single-screw extruder, there is friction drag in the solids conveying section and viscous drag in the melt conveying section. The friction properties of the solid material and the viscosity of the molten material determine the conveying behavior. If some materials have poor friction properties, if the feeding problem is not solved, it will be difficult to feed the materials into the single-screw extruder. In twin-screw extruders, especially intermeshing twin-screw extruders, the conveying of materials is to some extent forward displacement transmission, and the degree of forward displacement depends on the relationship between the flight of one screw and that of the other screw. the proximity of the relative screw grooves. The screw geometry of the closely intermeshing counter-rotating extruder results in a high degree of positive displacement delivery characteristics.
Material flow velocity field
At present, the flow velocity distribution of the material in the single-screw extruder has been described quite clearly, while the flow velocity distribution of the material in the twin-screw extruder is quite complicated and difficult to describe. Many researchers just do not consider the material flow in the meshing area to analyze the flow velocity field of the material, but these analysis results are very different from the actual situation. Because the mixing characteristics and overall behavior of a twin-screw extruder are primarily determined by the leakage flow that occurs in the intermeshing zone, the flow situation in the intermeshing zone is quite complex. The complex flow spectrum of the material in the twin-screw extruder shows macroscopic advantages that the single-screw extruder cannot match, such as sufficient mixing, good heat transfer, large melting capacity, strong exhaust capacity and good temperature control of the material, etc.
The structure of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder barrel is basically similar to that of the single-screw extruder screw barrel. From the appearance structure, the twin-screw extruder barrel is also divided into an integral barrel and a segmented barrel. The engineering plastic twin screw extruder is an upgrade of the single screw extruder, which has also greatly improved the efficiency of use.
What are the reasons why people choose engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What is the workflow of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What are the essential devices in the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
1. Improve labor efficiency
When the equipment is repaired, engineering plastic twin screw extruder only needs to loosen a few bolts, turn the worm gear box handle device to lift the upper part of the barrel to open the entire barrel, and then perform repairs. This not only shortens the maintenance time, but also reduces the labor intensity.
2. High torque and high speed
The development trend of engineering plastic twin screw extruder in the world is towards high torque, high speed, and low energy consumption. The effect of high speed is high productivity. engineering plastic twin screw extruder belongs to this category, and its speed can reach 500 rpm. Therefore, it has unique advantages in processing high-viscosity, heat-sensitive materials.
3. Wide range of applications
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has a wide range of applications and can be applied to the processing of a variety of materials
4. High output, high quality
engineering plastic twin screw extruder has other advantages of ordinary extruder, and can achieve high output, high quality and high efficiency.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually tightly meshed and rotated in different directions, although a few also use co-rotating twin screw extruders, generally operating at a relatively low screw speed, about 10 r/ min. The high-speed meshing co-rotating engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for compounding, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum screw speed of this type of extruder is 300-600r/min. Non-intermeshing extruder is used for mixing, venting and chemical reaction. Its conveying mechanism is quite different from intermeshing extruder, which is closer to the conveying mechanism of single screw extruder, although there are essential differences between the two.
Among the straightening devices used in engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the most common one is eccentric, and various types of bending of the core are one of the important reasons for the insulation eccentricity. In sheath extrusion, scratches on the sheath surface are often caused by the bending of the cable core. Therefore, the straightening device in various engineering plastic twin screw extruder is indispensable. The main types of straightening devices are: drum type (divided into horizontal and vertical); pulley type (divided into single pulley and pulley block); winch type, which has multiple functions such as dragging, straightening, and tension stabilization; Press wheel type (divided into horizontal type and vertical type), etc.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruders are used more and more widely in daily life, but its quality has a great influence on the experience of use. Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of engineering plastic twin screw extruders for more than several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority.