2022 CIM: Compounding Intelligent Manufacturing Conference is coming.
Nanjing Jieya team warmly welcome your visiting.
Booth no.: E10
Address: Suzhou, China
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
The main system of the plastic extruder is the extrusion system, which includes screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die. The plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt by the extrusion system and is continuously extruded from the head by the screw under the pressure established in the process. The following are details about the plastic extruder extrusion system introduction.
Here is the content list:
Head and mold.
The screw is the most important part of the extruder, which is directly related to the application range and productivity of the extruder and is made of high-strength and corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
The barrel is a metal cylinder, generally made of heat-resistant, high-pressure strength, strong wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant alloy steel or composite steel tube lined with alloy steel. The barrel and the screw cooperate to realize the crushing, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhausting, and compacting of the plastic, and to continuously and evenly deliver the rubber to the molding system. Generally, the length of the barrel is 15-30 times its diameter, so that the plastic is fully heated and fully plasticized as a principle.
The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cut-off device to adjust and cut off the material flow, and the side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibrated measuring device.
The head is composed of alloy steel inner sleeve and carbon steel outer sleeve, the head is equipped with a molding mold, the role of the head is to transform the rotational movement of the plastic melt into a parallel linear motion, evenly and smoothly into the mold sleeve, and give the plastic to the necessary molding pressure. The plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel and flows through the neck of the head through a certain flow path through the porous filter plate into the forming mold of the head. The mold core and mold sleeve are properly matched to form an annular gap with decreasing cross-section so that the plastic melt forms a continuous dense tubular cladding layer around the core line. To ensure that the plastic flow channel in the head is reasonable and to eliminate the dead angle of the accumulated plastic, there is often a diversion sleeve placed, and to eliminate the pressure fluctuation of plastic extrusion, there is also a pressure equalization ring set. The head is also equipped with a die correction and adjustment device to facilitate the adjustment and correction of the concentricity of the die core and die sleeve.
The extruder head is divided into an angled head (120o angle) and a right angle head according to the angle between the head material flow direction and the screw centerline. The shell of the head is fixed to the body with bolts, the die inside the head has a die core sitting and is fixed to the head inlet port with a nut, the front of the die core seat is equipped with a die core, the die core and the center of the die core seat has a hole for passing the core line, the front of the head is equipped with an even pressure ring for equalizing the pressure, the extrusion package forming part is composed of die sleeve seat and die sleeve, the position of the die sleeve can be adjusted by bolts through the support to adjust the die sleeve to the die core The position of the die sleeve can be adjusted by bolts through support to adjust the relative position of the die sleeve to the die core, which is convenient to adjust the uniformity of the thickness of the extruded layer.
If you want to buy a plastic extruder or want to know more, you can visit our official website. Our website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
The Underwater pelletizing machine cuts pellets on the plastic steel ejection surface without centrifugal action to eject them, but direct water pressure flows through the nozzle surface to drain.
What is contained in the extrusion system of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the use of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the causes and solutions for the high melting of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
The extrusion system includes a snail, a cylinder, a funnel, a nozzle, and a nozzle. Through the extrusion system, the plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt and continuously extruded by the screw under the resulting pressure.
(1) Screw: It is the most important part of the Underwater pelletizing machine. It is directly related to the scope and productivity of the extruder. It consists of high-strength corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
(2) Cylinders: The cylinder is a metal cylinder that is generally made of alloy steel or composite steel tubes clad with alloy steel, heat resistant, high-pressure resistant, strong, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. The cylinder and the screw are matched to each other to realize the crushing, grinding, melting, plasticization, suction, and compaction of the plastic as well as the continuous and uniform supply of the rubber material to the molding system. In general, the barrel length of an Underwater pelletizing machine is 15-30-fold its diameter, so that the plastic is completely heated and plasticized.
Underwater pelletizing machines can be used for chemical fertilizers, white soot, inorganic salts, chlorinated isocyanic acid, bleaching powder, pesticides, oxides, etc. as well as for industrial recycling dust: such as cast iron dust, lead, zinc, aluminum dust, converter dust, filter dust, grinding dust, etc. The material is forced to be pressed and molded by mechanical pressure without adding a net, and the purity of the product is guaranteed. The process process process is short, energy consumption is low, and performance high. The dry powder is directly granulated without a subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process. The granular strength is high and the increase in bulk density is more significant than in other granulation processes. The Underwater pelletizing machine is particularly suitable for occasions to increase the specific weight of the product collection. The operating flexibility is great, the range of applications is wide and the crushing force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
Causes analysis: high filter masks, low melting index of polypropylene powder and high feed volume, low temperature of each section of the Underwater pelletizing machine results in the material being incompletely melted, and a low opening rate of the template impede the extrusion of the nozzle head material, etc. The reasons may cause the melting pressure to be too high.
Solution: If the Underwater pelletizing machine produces products with a low melting index, a filter with a low mesh width should be used and the throttle opening should be enlarged to reduce backpressure; the filter should be replaced in time and the quality of different additives and polypropylene powder should be monitored. Contains medium ash. Reduce the feed load. Without compromising the quality of the extruded product, increase the temperature of each section of the cylinder to increase the temperature of the polypropylene melt and increase the flow capacity of the material. After the extruder has been stopped, increase the temperature of the head of the Underwater pelletizing machine and keep it at a constant temperature for a while and rinse and then thoroughly clean the template.
The underwater pelletizing machine have been used in many fields Nanjing JlEYA maintains close relationships with customers in underwater pelletizing machine industry, and is committed to strengthening production and operation, improving quality and safety.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.