Each type of product in the plastic extruder line has its operating characteristics, and a detailed understanding of its operating characteristics is necessary to give full play to the effectiveness of the machine. The following is a detailed description of the operating procedures and maintenance methods for plastic extruders.
Here is the content list:
The plastic extruder is one of the machine types, master the extruder operation points, the correct and reasonable use of a plastic extruder. The use of plastic screw extruder includes a series of links such as installation, adjustment, commissioning, operation, maintenance, and repair of the machine, and its use has the commonality of general machines, mainly in the drive motor and reduction and speed change device. However, the working system of the plastic screw extruder, the extrusion system, is unique, and special attention should be paid to its characteristics when using the plastic screw extruder. Extruder manuals generally have clear provisions for the installation, adjustment, and commissioning of the machine, here the main points of the operation, maintenance, and repair of the plastic screw extruder are briefly described as follows: in particular, to correctly grasp the structural characteristics of the screw, heating and cooling management instrumentation characteristics and assembly, the correct extrusion process conditions, the correct operation of the machine.
1.Pastic extruder equipment should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the heat of the motor work prolongs its life; the machine should be kept well grounded.
⒉Regularly check the tool screws, the plastic extruder after 1 hour of use, with tools to tighten the moving knife, fixed knife screws, to strengthen the fixed between the blade and the knife frame; should be regularly filled with lubricating oil to ensure the lubrication between the bearings; to ensure the sharpness of the cutting edge of the tool, should always check the tool to ensure its sharpness, to reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the blunt lack of the blade; regularly check whether the belt is loose, and timely tightening.
3. Restart - Before starting the plastic extruder for the second time, the remaining debris in the machine chamber should be cleared to reduce the starting resistance. Periodically open the inertia cover and pulley cover to clear the ash outlet under the flange, which can cause the powder to enter the shaft bearing.
4. Replacement parts - When replacing knives, the clearance between the moving and fixed knives should be 0.8 MM for crushers over 20 HP and 0.5 MM for crushers under 20 HP. The thinner the recycled material is, the gap can be adjusted appropriately larger.
If you need to know more, you can consult our company. The company focused on co-rotating twin-screw compounding extruders with the core of the various R&D and manufacturing, such as a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, parallel twin-screw extruder, and so on, the application covers compounding mixing modified granulation, polymerization, devolatilization, step molding, renewable recycling, and other fields.
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
With the development of modern industry, the underwater pelletizing machine has become an important production equipment used in all aspects of production.
What is the working principle of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the operating procedure of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the reasons why people choose underwater pelletizing machine?
The material using the underwater pelletizing machine will pass through the feeding port, and under the action of the rotating screw, it will be rolled into a dough and roll forward along the screw groove. Due to the shear, compression and agitation of the screw, the material will be further mixed and plasticized. , The temperature and pressure gradually increase, showing a state of viscous flow, and passing through the machine head with a certain pressure and temperature, and finally a product of the desired shape is obtained.
(1) Check the rotation direction of the impeller of the underwater pelletizing machine. From the feed inlet, the impeller should turn counterclockwise, otherwise the motor connection should be adjusted.
(2) The starting sequence of the underwater pelletizing machine and the material conveying equipment is as follows:
Discharge belt conveyor→PL vertical impact crusher→feeding belt conveyor
The crusher must be started without load, and the material can only be fed after the crusher is running normally.
(3) The feed size is strictly in accordance with the feed size specified by the various models. It is forbidden to enter the underwater pelletizing machine with the size of the material larger than the specified size, otherwise it will cause the impeller imbalance and excessive wear of the impeller, and even block the impeller flow path and The central feed pipe prevents the crusher from working normally. When a large piece of material is found, it should be removed in time.
(4) When the discharge belt conveyor stops running, the feeding should be stopped immediately, so the discharge belt conveyor should be interlocked with the feeding system to open and stop. Otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burnt.
(5) The feeding of the underwater pelletizing machine should be uniform and continuous.
(6) During the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine, there must be no violent vibration or abnormal noise, otherwise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the machine can only be driven in order after the fault is removed.
(7) The observation door should be sealed tightly during the working process of the underwater pelletizing machine.
The difference between the underwater pelletizing machine and other similar products is that it has a steady stream of water flowing through the mold surface, and it is in direct contact with the mold surface. The size of the pelletizing chamber is just enough to allow the pelletizing knife to rotate freely across the die surface without restricting the temperature of the water flow. The molten polymer has been extruded from the die, and the rotating knife cuts the pellets. And then the pellets are taken out of the pelletizing chamber by the temperature-regulated water and enter the centrifugal dryer. In the dryer of the underwater pelletizing machine, the water will be drained back to the storage tank, cooled and recycled; the pellets pass through the centrifugal dryer to remove the water.
This is how we see the irreplaceable role of underwater pelletizing machine in our daily lives and industrial production. Nanjing JlEYA, the pioneer of underwater pelletizing machine producing company in China, knows that every application is special. You can go and get more information about them
Nanjing JIEYA attend Chinaplas 2021 held in Shenzhen. We sincerely welcome your visiting.
Our booth no.: 7Q25
Time: April 13-16, 2021
Address: Shenzhen World Exhibition Center
Look forward to meet you at there.
Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The screw can be said to be the heart of the injection molding machine. The quality of the screw determines the quality of the product. The plasticizing screw of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder has the functions of conveying, melting, mixing, compression, metering and exhausting. It plays an important role in the quality of plasticization and is a key factor affecting the quality of plasticization.
What is the difference between engineering plastic twin screw extruder and single screw extruder?
What are the characteristics of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
What are the structural principles of engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
1. Price: single screw extruder has simple structure and low price; Engineering plastic twin screen expander is complex and expensive
2. Plasticizing capacity: single screw extruder is suitable for plasticizing and extruding polymers and granular materials. The shear degradation of polymer is small, but the residence time of material in extruder is long; The engineering plastic twin screw extruder has good mixing and plasticizing ability, and the residence time of materials in the extruder is short, which is suitable for powder processing.
3. In terms of processing capacity and energy consumption: the engineering plastic twin screw extruder has large output, fast extrusion speed and low energy consumption per unit output, while the single screw extruder is poor.
4. Operability: the single screw extruder is easy to operate and the process control is simple; The operation of engineering plastic twin screen expander is relatively complex and the process control requirements are high.
1. engineering plastic twin screw extruder is divided into parallel and conical according to the relative position of the two axes;
2. engineering plastic twin screw extruder is divided into meshing type and non-meshing type according to the two screw meshing procedures;
3. engineering plastic twin screw extruder is divided into the same direction and the opposite direction according to the rotation direction of the two screws, and there are inward and outward points in the opposite direction;
4. engineering plastic twin screw extruder is divided into high speed and low speed according to the screw rotation speed;
5. engineering plastic twin screw extruder is divided into whole and combination according to the structure of screw and barrel.
For the basic mechanism of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder process, in simple terms, a screw rotates in the barrel and pushes the plastic forward. The screw structure is an inclined surface or slope wound on the center layer, the purpose of which is to increase the pressure in order to overcome the greater resistance. As far as the engineering plastic twin screw extruder is concerned, there are three kinds of resistance that need to be overcome during work: one is friction, which includes the friction of solid particles (feeding) against the barrel wall and the first few revolutions of the screw (feeding zone). There are two kinds of mutual friction forces; the second is the adhesion of the melt on the cylinder wall; the third is the internal logistics resistance of the melt when it is pushed forward.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the development and production of engineering plastic twin screw extruders for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.
Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders since 2004. Our extruders series include SHJ series, HT series, JY series, SJ series, etc. Today we will tell you the differences between SHJ series twin screw extruders and HT series high torque twin screw extruders from three main points below:
1. Torque grade
The torque rating grade of our SHJ series twin screw extruder is T/A3≤8 while HT series is 9≤T/A3≤13.5. Our HT series adopt high torque gear box, which is suitable for customers that pursuit high efficiency machines.
2. Power transmission
SHJ series use clutch for power transmission while HT series use torque protector, for example, R+W brand, Bibby brand, etc.
The output of HT series twin screw extruder is much higher than SHJ series.
So HT series can further improve the performance of extruders.But surely, price is higher than SHJ series.
Malfunctions that are caused by inadequate or improper maintenance can result in high repair costs and unnecessarily long gearbox down times. Regular servicing and inspection work are therefore imperative!
All servicing and repair work is only allowed to be performed with the gearbox stationary and by trained,authorized and appropriately instructed personnel.
Refilling lubrication oil
The oil level is to be checked regularly.It must never be below the bottom mark. In the case that the oil level drops below the minimum,it is imperative that the lubricant is topped up. The oil is only allowed to be topped up with the drive units shut down. A funnel with a filter is to be used for toppcng up (filter mesh 40um). The gearbox is always to be filled with the same type of oil as used previously It is not allowed to mix different oils or oils from different manufacturers.
The effectiveness of the oil reduces with increasing use due to soiling (foreign bodies and water) and chemical changes(ageing products). When the soiling and/or ageing is/are excessive, it is necessary to change the oil. Regular oil analyses provide information on the effectiveness of the gearbox oils. For larger quantities of oil it is recommended to make oil changes dependent on the results of an oil analysis.A missed oil change increases the risk of damage and can result in premature failure of the gearbox.
The first oil change should be made at approx.2500 perating hours.Subsequent oil changes depend on the state of the oil and are to be performed every 4,000 to 6,000 operating hours, however at the latest after one year.
The gear box is the core part of the twin screw extruders, we shall pay attention to its maintenance for long servicelife.