The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
PVC compounding extruder is divided into two types of hard and soft RPVC pipes, RPVC pipes are chemically resistant and insulating, mainly transporting various fluids and used as wire sleeves, etc. SPVC pipes are manufactured by extruding PVC resin with a large amount of plasticizer and a certain amount of stabilizer and other additives after granulation. The following is a detailed description of the equipment functions of the PVC compounding extruder.
Here is the content list:
High Speed Mixer High-Speed Mixing
Accurate matching of feeding device
Water tank for pipe forming
Traction machine frequency conversion speed control
Unloading the material from the turning frame
Raw material intermixture is to feature PVC stabilizer, softener, inhibitor, and different auxiliary materials to the high-speed mixer in proportion and sequence to the method.
The PVC compounding extruder part is equipped with a quantitative feeding device to match the extrusion volume with the feeding volume to ensure stable extrusion of products. Due to the characteristics of the conical screw, the feeding section has a larger diameter, and the heat transfer area and sheer speed of the material are larger, which is contributive to the plasticization of the fabric and also the little diameter of the screw within the metering section reduces the warmth transfer space and also the sheer speed of the soften so that the melt can be extruded at a lower temperature. When the screw rotates in the barrel, the PVC mixture is plasticized and pushed to the head to achieve compaction, melting, mixing, and homogenization and to achieve the purpose of exhaust and dehydration. The feeding device and screw drive device adopt frequency conversion to realize synchronous speed regulation.
PVC compounding extruder dies head part of the compacted, molten, blended, and homogenized PVC has subsequent materials through the screw to the die head extrusion die head is the key component of pipe forming.
The vacuum shaping water tank of PVC compounding extruderis used for pipe shaping and cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with vacuum system for shaping and cooling and water circulation system stainless steel box body circulating water spray cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with front and rear moving device and left and right, high and low adjustment manual device.
The traction machine is used to continuously and automatically lead the cooled and hardened pipe from the head with frequency control.
The cutting machine is controlled by the travel switch according to the required length and then automatically cut and delay the turning frame to implement the flow of production, the cutting machine with a fixed-length work switch signal as a command to complete the whole process of cutting in the cutting process and pipe running synchronization cutting process is completed by electric and pneumatic drive, the cutting machine is equipped with a dust suction device to suck out the cutting debris and recycling.
Unloading the material from the turning frame
The material turning action is controlled by the cylinder through the air circuit to achieve the material turning frame is equipped with a limit device when the cutting saw cut off the pipe after the pipe continues to transport after a delay, the cylinder into the work of turning action to achieve the purpose of unloading. After unloading, it will be automatically reset after a delay of several seconds to wait for the next cycle.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in twin screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder and parallel twin screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology andother fields.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder was developed based on a single screw extruder. Due to its good feed performance, mixing and plasticization performance, suction performance, and extrusion stability, it is often used in extruded products.
What are the advantages of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What role do pre-heaters play in the use of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What is the reason for the "fault" of the exhaust air opening of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
By simply opening the engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the wear level of the threaded parts and the inner sockets of the cylinder can be determined at any time, so that we need to carry out effective maintenance or exchange. It is not detected if there is a problem with the extruded product causing unnecessary waste.
2. Reduce production costs
When a engineering plastic twin screw extruder is made of technical plastic Masterbatch, it is often necessary to change the color. It is necessary to change the product.
Simply open the open editing area within a few minutes. In addition, the mixing process can be performed by observing the melting profile on the entire screw. analysis. When changing the color of an ordinary engineering plastic twin screw extruder, a large amount of cleaning material is needed to clean the machine, which is time and energy consuming and wastes raw materials. The split engineering plastic twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing color, it takes only a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or fewer cleaning agents can be used, which saves costs.
A pre-heating of the cable core is required for the use of an engineering plastic twin screw extruder. The presence of pores shall not be permitted for the insulating layer, in particular the thin insulating layer. The wire core can be completely removed from the water and oil surface by high-temperature preheating before crushing. In the case of coat extrusion, its main function is to dry the cable core to prevent the possibility of pores in the coat due to moisture (or moisture around the cushion layer). By preheating, the residual pressure of the plastic can also be prevented by discouragement during extrusion. During the plastic extrusion of the processor, preheating can eliminate the large temperature difference that occurs when the cold wire enters the high-temperature nozzle and the nozzle is in contact with the plastic, thereby avoiding the fluctuation of the plastic temperature and causing the fluctuation of the extrusion pressure. This stabilizes the extrusion volume and ensures the extrusion quality. The technical plastic engineering plastic twin screw extruder uses an electric radiator preheating device that requires sufficient capacity and guarantees rapid heating so that the core preheating and drying efficiency of the cable core is high. The pre-heat temperature is limited by the deflection speed and generally corresponds to the temperature of the machine part.
The temperature of the machine part is low and the pressure of the machine part is too high.
engineering plastic twin screw extruder The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually narrow-meshed and rotates in different directions, but a few also use simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruders, which usually work with relatively low screw speed. About ten U/min.
The rapidly combining, simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for composting, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum snail speed of this extruder type is 300-600 U/min. The non-interactive extruder is used for mixing, venting, and chemical reaction. Its conveyor mechanism is very different from the interlocking extruder, which is closer to the conveyor mechanism of a single screw extruder.
These are related practices for using engineering plastic twin screw extruders. If you want to get more information about the engineering plastic twin screw extruders, please connect Nanjing JlEYA, and they will tell you more about it.
underwater pelletizing machine is similar to airflow granulator and water jet granulator. The equipment part mainly covers: plastic granulator, single and twin screw plastic extruder, plastic film blowing machine, bag making machine, printing machine, coating machine, Adhesive tape machine, tape slitting machine, slitting machine, strapping machine.
What is the problem of uneven pelletizing by the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the workflow of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the technological advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
1. underwater pelletizing machine, the machine head is not evenly heated, and the machine head temperature is stable before starting up;
2. The cooling water of the underwater pelletizing machine is boiled prematurely, and the water should be boiled when the machine head starts to discharge;
3. It is also possible that there is a problem with the hot runner design of the machine head, which is caused by uneven pressure.
Before being made into final products, most polymers must be blended and then pelletized to become marketable raw materials. The power required by the underwater pelletizing machine is directly proportional to the extrusion volume and exponentially related to the size of the filter screen. There are many different types of pelletizer designs, but all pelletizers have some common places, and they can be divided into two categories: cold pelletizing system and die face hot pelletizing system. The main difference between the two categories is the time arrangement of the pelletizing process. The cold pelletizing system cuts pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the process; while in the die-face hot pelletizing system, pellets are cut when the molten polymer emerges from the die, and pellets are processed downstream cool down.
The underwater pelletizing machine treated by standard process has the following significant advantages:
The appearance standard of the products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine is exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material by the underwater pelletizing machine can reach HV 600-800, and the local hardness can reach HV900-1100. The hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness. Compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, it is resistant to The wear performance is increased by 3-5 times;
3. The products of the underwater pelletizing machine are not deformed after long-term use, effectively avoiding the screw breaking due to the excessive wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investor's investment in replacement parts;
4. The wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw produced by the underwater pelletizing machine has high hardness, while the base material still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine has increased from the hundred-ton level of the ordinary plastic pelletizing machine to the thousand-ton level.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of underwater pelletizing machines for several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority. Here, you can choose the underwater pelletizing machine that suits your need.
Nanjing JIEYA attend Chinaplas 2021 held in Shenzhen. We sincerely welcome your visiting.
Our booth no.: 7Q25
Time: April 13-16, 2021
Address: Shenzhen World Exhibition Center
Look forward to meet you at there.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
Nanjing JIEYA hereby sincerely invited you to attend 2021 China (Hainan) Degradation Exhibition.
Our booth no.: B06
Time: June 23-25
Add: Hainan International Convention and Exhibition Center
We warmly welcome your coming and look forward to cooperate with you ;)
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder consists of a transmission device, a feed device, a barrel, and a screw. The function of each component is similar to that of a single-screw extruder. The difference to the single screw extruder is that in the engineering plastic twin screw extruder two parallel snails are arranged in the "cross-section" of the material.
What is the working principle of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
How do you treat a engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
Why is the cooling device particularly important when using engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
From the point of view of the principle of movement, the engineering plastic twin screw extruder distinguishes between the straight and uneven, and non-foaming types.
1. Double screw extruder of technical plastic
This type of engineering plastic twin screw extruder has a low speed and a high speed. The former is mainly used for profile extraction, while the latter is used for special polymer processing operations.
(1) Tightly machined extruder. The slow-running extruder has a closely combining screw geometry, in which the spiral antenna shape of one snail closely matches the spiral antenna shape of the other snail, i.e. the conjugated snail shape.
(2) Self-cleaning extruder. The simultaneous high-speed extruder has a closely tuned spiral shape. This type of snail can be executed with a relatively small snail split so that the snail has a closed self-cleaning effect. This type of engineering plastic twin screw extruder is called a compact self-cleaning engineering plastic twin screw extruder.
The gap between the two screw edges of the closely combining, opposing engineering plastic twin screw extruder is very small (much smaller than the gap in the evenly rotating engineering plastic twin screw extruder) so those positive conveying properties can be achieved.
2. Non-reciprocating double screw extruder of technical plastic
The axis distance between the two snails of the non-foaming engineering plastic twin screw extruder is greater than the sum of the radii of the two snails.
1. After using the engineering plastic twin screw extruder for 500 hours, iron chips or other impurities from the gears are in the gearbox. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the gear lubricant replaced.
2. The engineering plastic twin screw extruder should carry out a comprehensive inspection of the extruder after an operating period to check the density of all snails.
3. If the double screw extruder is suddenly switched off during production, the main drive, and the heating stops, if the power supply is restored, each section of the cylinder shall be reheated to the specified temperature and kept for a specified period, before you can start the extruder.
4. If the display and the display of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder are full, check if the contact of the thermocouple, etc. is good.
After the molded plastic extrusion layer has left the engineering plastic twin screw extruder, it should be cooled and formed immediately, otherwise, it will deform under the influence of gravity. The cooling method normally uses water cooling and is divided into quick cooling and slow cooling according to the different water temperatures. Fast cooling is the direct cooling by cold water. Rapid cooling is advantageous for the design of the extruded plastic layer, but in the case of crystalline polymers, due to sudden heat cooling, it is easy to leave internal stresses in the extruded layer structure, which leads to cracks during use. Generally PVC The plastic layer is deterred. Slow cooling should reduce the inner tension of the product. Water with different temperatures is given in the cooling water tank to gradually reduce the temperature and shape of the product. The extrusion of PE and PP takes place under slow cooling, i.e. through hot water, hot water, and cold water, which is called three-stage cooling.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in twin screw extrude. If you want to get more information, just go and connect them.