The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
Jieya team wish you have a nice holiday :)
(Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with 20+ years experience and competitive price. We look forward to receive your inquiry.)
underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
Degradable plastics refer to a class of plastics whose various properties can meet the requirements of use, remain unchanged during the shelf life, and can be degraded into environmentally harmless substances under natural environment conditions after use. Therefore, it is also called environmentally degradable plastic.
There are a variety of new plastics: photodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light/oxidative/biodegradable plastics, carbon dioxide-based biodegradable plastics, thermoplastic starch resin degradable plastics.
There are two main areas for the use of degradable plastics: one is the area where ordinary plastics were originally used. In these areas, the difficulty of collecting used or post-consumer plastic products will cause harm to the environment, such as agricultural mulch and single-use plastic packaging, and the second is areas where plastics are used instead of other materials. The use of degradable plastics in these areas can bring convenience, such as ball tacks for golf courses, and seedling fixing materials for tropical rainforest afforestation.
Specific applications are:
1.Agriculture, forestry and fishery, plastic film, water-retaining materials, seedling pots, seedbeds, rope nets, slow-release materials for pesticides and agricultural fertilizers.
2.Packaging industry, shopping bags, garbage bags, compost bags, disposable lunch boxes, instant noodle bowls, buffer packaging materials.
3.Sporting goods, golf tacks and tees
4.Hygiene products, women's hygiene products, baby diapers, medical mattresses, disposable haircuts.
5.Medical materials, bandages, clips, small sticks for cotton swabs, gloves, drug release materials, and surgical sutures and fracture fixation materials.
Nanjing Jieya also manufactures twin screw compounding extruder for bio-degradable material. We warmly welcome your inquiry.
A single-screw extruder consists of an Archimedes screw rotating in a heated barrel. It is widely used because of its simple structure, easy manufacturing, high processing efficiency, and low price, and is the most technically mature and used type of extruder at present. The following is a detailed introduction to single-screw extruders.
Here is the content list:
The design concept of a single-screw extruder
Single-screw extruder features
Uses of single screw extruder
(1) Single-screw extruders are high-speed, high-output extrusions based on high quality, and the design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products. Two-step overall design to strengthen the plasticizing function and ensure the adjustment of high-performance extrusion.
(2) A special barrier of the single-screw extruder, integrated mixing design to ensure material mixing effect and high torque output, extra-large thrust bearing.
(3) The gears and shafts of a single screw extruder are high-strength alloy steel, carburized, ground teeth treatment, high hardness, high finish, and ultra-low noise. PLC intelligent control, the linkage between main and auxiliary machines is possible.
(4) Single screw extruder easy to monitor human-machine interface, easy to understand the processing and machine status, and the control method (temperature control instrument) can be changed as needed.
(5) The material of the single screw extruder is 38CrMoAL/A nitride treatment, which is wear-resistant. It has a combination of air-cooled and water-cooled cooling for strict temperature precision control, and the unique air inlet design makes it a perfect water-cooling device.
(6）Single screw extruder with grooved surface feeding bottom sleeve of screw barrel has enhanced feeding function, which provides a guarantee for high speed and high output extrusion.
1. Hard gearbox, AC or DC stepless drive speed regulation.
2. New screw structure, melt and mix uniformly to ensure low melt temperature and high output
3. Screw barrel material adopts nitride steel 38CrMoAIA nitride treatment, and the surface alloy treatment has higher hardness.
4. Cast copper, cast aluminum heater, air-cooled and water-cooled according to requirements.
5. Advanced electrical control system of single screw
Pipe extrusion of single-screw extruder: it is suitable for PP-R pipe, PE gas pipe, PEX cross-linked pipe, aluminum-plastic composite pipe, ABS pipe, PVC pipe, HDPE silicon core pipe, and various co-extruded composite pipes.
Sheet and plate extrusion: applicable to PVC, PET, PS, PP, PC, and other profiles and plates extrusion. Extrusion of various other plastics such as silk, rod, etc.
Profile extrusion: adjusting the extruder speed and changing the structure of the extrusion screw can be applied to the production of various plastic profiles such as PVC, polyolefin, etc. Modified pelletizing: It is suitable for blending, modifying, and enhancing pelletizing of various plastics.
Nanjing JlEYA is a leading extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, micro twin-screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder, which are widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, and other fields. After 17 years of development for many years, now we have a 20,000 square meters plant, 300+ sets of annual sales, and export to more than 60 countries.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.