2022 Chinese Mid-autumn festival is coming.
Jieya team wish you happy mid-autumn festival and enjoy your holiday!!
In plastic extrusion molding equipment, the plastic extruder is usually called the main machine, while its subsequent equipment plastic extrusion molding machine is called the auxiliary machine. Plastic extruders can produce a variety of plastic products. Therefore, the plastic extrusion molding machine is one of the widely used machines in the plastics processing industry, both now and in the future. So what are the characteristics of plastic extruders? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Modularity and specialization
High efficiency and multi-functionalization
Enlargement and precision
Intelligent and networked
The modular production of plastic extruders can adapt to the special requirements of different users, shorten the research and development cycle of new products, and strive for a larger market share; while specialized production can arrange the production of each system module component of extrusion molding equipment at a fixed point or even for global procurement, which is very beneficial to ensure the quality of the whole period, reduce costs and accelerate the capital turnover.
The high efficiency of plastic extruders is mainly reflected in the high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the screw plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, explosives, building materials, packaging, pulp, ceramics, and other fields.
Achieving the large-scale plastic extruder can reduce the production cost, which is a more obvious advantage in the large twin-screw plastic pelletizing set, film blowing set, pipe extrusion set, etc. National key construction services required for major technical equipment, large-scale ethylene project supporting one of the three key equipment of large extrusion pelletizing unit long-term dependence on imports, so we must accelerate the localization process to meet the development needs of the petrochemical industry.
Plastic extruders in developed countries have generally used modern electronic and computer control technology, the entire extrusion process parameters such as melt pressure and temperature, the temperature of each section of the body, the main screw and feeding screw speed, feeding volume, the ratio of various raw materials, motor current and voltage and other parameters for online detection, and the use of microcomputer closed-loop control. This is extremely beneficial to ensure the stability of process conditions and improve the precision of products.
If you need to buy a plastic extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years of development, now we have a 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales of over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology, and other fields.
Nanjing Jieya is a professional manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders since 2004. Our extruders series include SHJ series, HT series, JY series, SJ series, etc. Today we will tell you the differences between SHJ series twin screw extruders and HT series high torque twin screw extruders from three main points below:
1. Torque grade
The torque rating grade of our SHJ series twin screw extruder is T/A3≤8 while HT series is 9≤T/A3≤13.5. Our HT series adopt high torque gear box, which is suitable for customers that pursuit high efficiency machines.
2. Power transmission
SHJ series use clutch for power transmission while HT series use torque protector, for example, R+W brand, Bibby brand, etc.
The output of HT series twin screw extruder is much higher than SHJ series.
So HT series can further improve the performance of extruders.But surely, price is higher than SHJ series.
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
The main machine of the plastic extruder is the extruder, which is composed of an extrusion system, transmission system, and heating and cooling system. The following is a detailed description of the composition of the plastic extruder.
Here is the content list:
Heating and cooling device
A homogeneous melt is plasticized bypassing the plastic through the extrusion system, which consists of a screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die.
The function of the drive system is to drive the screw, supplying the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process, usually consisting of an electric motor, reducer, and bearings.
The manufacturing cost of the reducer is roughly proportional to its size and weight, provided that the structure is the same. Because the shape and weight of the reducer are large, it means that more materials are consumed in the manufacturing, and the bearings used are also larger, which increases the manufacturing cost.
For a similar screw diameter extruder, the high speed and high potency extruder consume additional energy than the traditional extruder, the motor power is doubled, and also the reducer seat range is raised consequently is critical，however a high screw speed means that an occasional reduction magnitude relation. For the same size reducer, the gear modulus of the low reduction ratio increases compared to the large reduction ratio, and the capacity of the reducer to bear the load also increases. Therefore, the rise in volume and weight of the reducer isn't linearly proportional to the rise in motor power. If the extrusion volume is employed because of the divisor and dividend by the burden of the reducer, the high speed and high potency extruder can have a smaller range and the normal extruder will have a larger number.
In terms of unit output, the small motor power and the small weight of the reducer of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder means that the manufacturing cost per unit output of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder is lower than that of the normal extruder.
Heating and cooling are necessary to enable the plastic extrusion process to proceed.
(1) Extruders usually use electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating, with heating sheets installed in each part of the body, neck, and head. The heating device heats the plastic inside the barrel from the outside to warm it up to the temperature required for the process operation.
(2) The cooling device is installed to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required for the process. Specifically, it is to exclude the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the rotating screw to avoid the plastic from decomposing, scorching, or shaping difficulties due to the high temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two kinds of water-cooled and air-cooled, generally small and medium-sized extrusion machine using air-cooled is more appropriate, large is more water-cooled or a combination of two forms of cooling; screw cooling is mainly used in the center of water-cooled, the purpose is to increase the rate of solid material delivery, stabilize the amount of rubber, while improving product quality; but the cooling at the hopper, one is to strengthen the role of solid material delivery, to prevent the plastic grain sticky blockage because of the heating the second is to ensure the normal work of the transmission part.
If you are engaged in the industry related to the extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company is a leading extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, micro twin-screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China.
Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The engineering plastic twin screw extruder was developed based on a single screw extruder. Due to its good feed performance, mixing and plasticization performance, suction performance, and extrusion stability, it is often used in extruded products.
What are the advantages of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What role do pre-heaters play in the use of engineering plastic twin screw extruders?
What is the reason for the "fault" of the exhaust air opening of the engineering plastic twin screw extruder?
By simply opening the engineering plastic twin screw extruder, the wear level of the threaded parts and the inner sockets of the cylinder can be determined at any time, so that we need to carry out effective maintenance or exchange. It is not detected if there is a problem with the extruded product causing unnecessary waste.
2. Reduce production costs
When a engineering plastic twin screw extruder is made of technical plastic Masterbatch, it is often necessary to change the color. It is necessary to change the product.
Simply open the open editing area within a few minutes. In addition, the mixing process can be performed by observing the melting profile on the entire screw. analysis. When changing the color of an ordinary engineering plastic twin screw extruder, a large amount of cleaning material is needed to clean the machine, which is time and energy consuming and wastes raw materials. The split engineering plastic twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing color, it takes only a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or fewer cleaning agents can be used, which saves costs.
A pre-heating of the cable core is required for the use of an engineering plastic twin screw extruder. The presence of pores shall not be permitted for the insulating layer, in particular the thin insulating layer. The wire core can be completely removed from the water and oil surface by high-temperature preheating before crushing. In the case of coat extrusion, its main function is to dry the cable core to prevent the possibility of pores in the coat due to moisture (or moisture around the cushion layer). By preheating, the residual pressure of the plastic can also be prevented by discouragement during extrusion. During the plastic extrusion of the processor, preheating can eliminate the large temperature difference that occurs when the cold wire enters the high-temperature nozzle and the nozzle is in contact with the plastic, thereby avoiding the fluctuation of the plastic temperature and causing the fluctuation of the extrusion pressure. This stabilizes the extrusion volume and ensures the extrusion quality. The technical plastic engineering plastic twin screw extruder uses an electric radiator preheating device that requires sufficient capacity and guarantees rapid heating so that the core preheating and drying efficiency of the cable core is high. The pre-heat temperature is limited by the deflection speed and generally corresponds to the temperature of the machine part.
The temperature of the machine part is low and the pressure of the machine part is too high.
engineering plastic twin screw extruder The engineering plastic twin screw extruder used for profile extrusion is usually narrow-meshed and rotates in different directions, but a few also use simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruders, which usually work with relatively low screw speed. About ten U/min.
The rapidly combining, simultaneous engineering plastic twin screw extruder is used for composting, venting or as a continuous chemical reactor. The maximum snail speed of this extruder type is 300-600 U/min. The non-interactive extruder is used for mixing, venting, and chemical reaction. Its conveyor mechanism is very different from the interlocking extruder, which is closer to the conveyor mechanism of a single screw extruder.
These are related practices for using engineering plastic twin screw extruders. If you want to get more information about the engineering plastic twin screw extruders, please connect Nanjing JlEYA, and they will tell you more about it.
underwater pelletizing machine is similar to airflow granulator and water jet granulator. The equipment part mainly covers: plastic granulator, single and twin screw plastic extruder, plastic film blowing machine, bag making machine, printing machine, coating machine, Adhesive tape machine, tape slitting machine, slitting machine, strapping machine.
What is the problem of uneven pelletizing by the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the workflow of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the technological advantages of the underwater pelletizing machine?
1. underwater pelletizing machine, the machine head is not evenly heated, and the machine head temperature is stable before starting up;
2. The cooling water of the underwater pelletizing machine is boiled prematurely, and the water should be boiled when the machine head starts to discharge;
3. It is also possible that there is a problem with the hot runner design of the machine head, which is caused by uneven pressure.
Before being made into final products, most polymers must be blended and then pelletized to become marketable raw materials. The power required by the underwater pelletizing machine is directly proportional to the extrusion volume and exponentially related to the size of the filter screen. There are many different types of pelletizer designs, but all pelletizers have some common places, and they can be divided into two categories: cold pelletizing system and die face hot pelletizing system. The main difference between the two categories is the time arrangement of the pelletizing process. The cold pelletizing system cuts pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the process; while in the die-face hot pelletizing system, pellets are cut when the molten polymer emerges from the die, and pellets are processed downstream cool down.
The underwater pelletizing machine treated by standard process has the following significant advantages:
The appearance standard of the products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine is exquisite and bright;
2. The hardness of the wear layer in contact with the material by the underwater pelletizing machine can reach HV 600-800, and the local hardness can reach HV900-1100. The hardness is increased to 2-4 times the original hardness. Compared with the non-standard machine without heat treatment, it is resistant to The wear performance is increased by 3-5 times;
3. The products of the underwater pelletizing machine are not deformed after long-term use, effectively avoiding the screw breaking due to the excessive wear of the barrel, and the stable service life is 2-3 times that of the traditional machine, which greatly reduces the investor's investment in replacement parts;
4. The wear-resistant layer of the barrel screw produced by the underwater pelletizing machine has high hardness, while the base material still retains good toughness and processing performance;
5. The service life of the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine has increased from the hundred-ton level of the ordinary plastic pelletizing machine to the thousand-ton level.
Nanjing JlEYA has focused on the production and development of underwater pelletizing machines for several years, and they have always put the needs of customers as their top priority. Here, you can choose the underwater pelletizing machine that suits your need.