underwater pelletizing machine plays an irreplaceable role in the current industrial production process. Only when the underwater pelletizing machine is used correctly can the greatest effect be achieved.
What problems should be paid attention to when using underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the cause of the friction clutch failure of the underwater pelletizing machine and its solution?
How can the underwater pelletizing machine make the pellets cut out by pelletizing have no pores?
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the underwater pelletizing machine at any time. When touching the sliver with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the underwater pelletizing machine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, add butter to the bearing chamber every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the underwater pelletizing machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine is unstable, pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling anastomosis is too tight, and adjust it in time to loosen it.
Reason analysis: The instantaneous starting voltage of the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine is too low, the friction disc and the friction disc are overheated, the friction disc and the friction disc are aging, and the air pressure of the friction disc is too low, etc., which can cause the clutch to disengage.
Solution: When starting the main motor of the underwater pelletizing machine, avoid peak power consumption and reduce the feeding load. The minimum restart interval is 30 minutes; in summer, when the main motor is restarted more than twice, it should be extended. Interval time or forced cooling with a fan. Blow with instrument wind and wipe off the dirt on the surface of the friction plate and friction plate with a rag. If the underwater pelletizing machine wears a lot or the surface becomes "vitrified", replace the friction plate and friction plate. Confirm whether the air pressure value can make the friction disc and the friction plate fit together.
One: The different materials used by the underwater pelletizing machine must be separated clearly;
Two: The products produced by the underwater pelletizing machine should be dewatered as much as possible after being crushed and cleaned;
Three: The vent hole on the screw of the underwater pelletizing machine should be unblocked.
Nanjing JlEYA has various underwater pelletizing machines that can provide the increasing of products, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.
PVC compounding extruder is divided into RPVC pipe and SPVC pipe, RPVC pipe is easy to cut, welding, bonding, heating can be bent and therefore very easy to install and use. SPVC pipe has excellent chemical stability excellent electrical insulation and good flexibility and colorability this pipe is often used to replace rubber pipe to transport liquid and corrosive media also used as cable casing and wire insulation pipe, etc. So how do choose raw materials and the operation of PVC compounding extruder? The following is a detailed introduction
Here is the content list:
Raw material selection
Safety operating procedures
PVC compounding extruder in the production of hard pipe resin should be selected from the lower polymerization degree of SG-5 resin polymerization degree of the higher its physical and mechanical properties and heat resistance is better, but the resin liquidity is poor to bring some difficulties in processing, so generally choose viscosity of 1.7 ~ 1.8 × 10-3Pa-s SG-5 resin is appropriate. Hard pipe generally uses lead-based stabilizers whose thermal stability is good commonly used trisodium lead but its lubricity is poor usually and good lubricity of lead, barium soap type and use. Processing hard tube lubricant selection and use are very important to consider both internal lubrication to reduce intermolecular forces to reduce the viscosity of the melt are conducive to molding and to consider external lubrication to prevent the melt and hot metal adhesion to make the product surface shiny. Internal lubrication is generally used metal soap type external lubrication with low melting point wax. Filler mainly with calcium carbonate and barium barite powder calcium carbonate to make the pipe surface performance of good barium can improve the molding of the pipe easy to shape both can reduce costs but the amount of too much will affect the performance of the pipe pressure pipe and corrosion-resistant pipe is best not to add or add less filler.
1. Personnel without induction test and operation training cannot operate the extruder independently.
2. People who have poor eyesight and slow response can not be on duty to operate.
3. Before starting the machine to do a good job of environmental health around the PVC compounding extruder equipment, equipment around the pile of items not related to production.
4. Check the safety settings of the extruder before production for damage and test whether it can work effectively. Check whether the connection bolts are loose and whether the safety guards are firm.
5. Check the lubrication parts, remove the dirt, and refill the lubricant.
6. PVC compounding extruder barrel and die heating constant temperature time to ensure that the material temperature does not reach the process requirements when driving production.
7. Before starting the screw drive motor to use the hand plate support V pulley, should be flexible rotation, no blocking phenomenon; then start the lubricating oil pump work 3min before starting the screw rotation at low speed.
8. Screw airlift time should not exceed 2 ~ 3min.
9. PVC compounding extruder barrel before adding material to check the barrel, hopper, there is no foreign matter; raw materials should be free of metal, sand, and other impurities to Prevent damage to the screw.
10. The screw starts, the transmission parts work sound normal, the main motor current within the allowable rated value, before allowing the barrel to add material, adding material should first be a small amount of evenly added material.
11. When adjusting the die gap or clearing the dirty material, the operator should wear gloves and not face the barrel and die to prevent the molten material from spraying out of the die and scalding the body.
12. Extruder driving operation is not allowed to repair, and no one is allowed to do any work on the equipment at this time.
13. In case of the following phenomena, should be an emergency stop.
Bearing parts of the high temperature, lubricating oil (grease) out; motor odor, smoke, or shell temperature is too high; speed box lubricating oil temperature, smoke; transmission parts emit irregular abnormal sound; machine work produces violent vibration; screw suddenly stop rotating.
14. PVC compounding extruder equipment on the safety cover and the location of the safety alarm device is not allowed to change at will, not to mention artificially caused by the malfunction.
15. Find that the equipment leakage, oil leakage phenomenon should be timely maintenance troubleshooting, no water, oil flow around the machine.
If you have questions about how to use the PVC composite extruder, you can contact us on the official website. We are happy to answer for you.
The single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can be a variety of plastic products such as bubble sheets, extruded pipes, press plates, ribbons, etc. process and can also be used for melting granulation. The plastic extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive and is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, great durability, and long service life.
What are the relevant parameters of a single screw extruder?
What are the properties of a single screw extruder?
For which materials can a single screw extruder be used?
The relevant parameters of the insertion extruder are arranged from left to right: the first field is the plastic machine code as S; the second box is the extruder code as J; the third field is the code for the different construction firms of the extruder. The three bars are combined, the plastic extruder is SJ; the ventilated plastic extruder is SJP; the plastic foam extruder is SJF; the extruder with plastic input is SJW; the plastic shoe extruder is SJE; The cascade plastic extruder is SJJ; the double-screw extruder is SJS; the conical double-screw extruder is SJSF; the multi-screw extruder is SJD. The fourth box is for auxiliary machinery with the code name F; in the case of an extruder unit with the code name E. The fifth parameter refers to the snail diameter and the ratio of length to snail diameter. The sixth field refers to the product's pattern sequences, which in the order of letters A, B, C... is arranged and the sample number is not given in the first sample.
(1) The material support of the inlet extruder is mainly based on friction, which limits the conveyance performance of the inlet extruder. The addition of powder, paste, fiberglass, and inorganic fillers is difficult.
(2) If the head pressure of the inlet extruder is high, the counter current increases, which reduces the productivity of the inlet extruder.
(3) Injected exhaust gas extruder material has a low surface regeneration effect in the suction zone, so the suction effect of the inlet extruder is poor.
(4) Injection extruder is used for certain processes, such as polymer dyeing, heat-resistant powder processing, etc. not suitable. The single screw extruder is a high-speed and high-yield extrusion based on a high level.
single screw extruder series, single screw extruders can be used for the processing of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PMMA, PVC, and other thermoplastic tubes, plates, plates, rods, profile materials, and plastic granulation products. For different raw materials and product specifications, the screw assumes different length-diameter ratios and compression ratios, and the flow assumes different structures. Choose the right cylinder, screw, and drive mechanism to meet the processing requirements of high-quality products.
The use of single screw extruders is becoming increasingly widespread. Nanjing JlEYA has been concentrating on single screw extruders for several years. They will make every effort to meet the needs of users.
The main machine of the plastic extruder is the extruder, which is composed of an extrusion system, transmission system, and heating and cooling system. The following is a detailed description of the composition of the plastic extruder.
Here is the content list:
Heating and cooling device
A homogeneous melt is plasticized bypassing the plastic through the extrusion system, which consists of a screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die.
The function of the drive system is to drive the screw, supplying the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process, usually consisting of an electric motor, reducer, and bearings.
The manufacturing cost of the reducer is roughly proportional to its size and weight, provided that the structure is the same. Because the shape and weight of the reducer are large, it means that more materials are consumed in the manufacturing, and the bearings used are also larger, which increases the manufacturing cost.
For a similar screw diameter extruder, the high speed and high potency extruder consume additional energy than the traditional extruder, the motor power is doubled, and also the reducer seat range is raised consequently is critical，however a high screw speed means that an occasional reduction magnitude relation. For the same size reducer, the gear modulus of the low reduction ratio increases compared to the large reduction ratio, and the capacity of the reducer to bear the load also increases. Therefore, the rise in volume and weight of the reducer isn't linearly proportional to the rise in motor power. If the extrusion volume is employed because of the divisor and dividend by the burden of the reducer, the high speed and high potency extruder can have a smaller range and the normal extruder will have a larger number.
In terms of unit output, the small motor power and the small weight of the reducer of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder means that the manufacturing cost per unit output of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder is lower than that of the normal extruder.
Heating and cooling are necessary to enable the plastic extrusion process to proceed.
(1) Extruders usually use electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating, with heating sheets installed in each part of the body, neck, and head. The heating device heats the plastic inside the barrel from the outside to warm it up to the temperature required for the process operation.
(2) The cooling device is installed to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required for the process. Specifically, it is to exclude the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the rotating screw to avoid the plastic from decomposing, scorching, or shaping difficulties due to the high temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two kinds of water-cooled and air-cooled, generally small and medium-sized extrusion machine using air-cooled is more appropriate, large is more water-cooled or a combination of two forms of cooling; screw cooling is mainly used in the center of water-cooled, the purpose is to increase the rate of solid material delivery, stabilize the amount of rubber, while improving product quality; but the cooling at the hopper, one is to strengthen the role of solid material delivery, to prevent the plastic grain sticky blockage because of the heating the second is to ensure the normal work of the transmission part.
If you are engaged in the industry related to the extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company is a leading extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, micro twin-screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China.
Nanjing JIEYA attend Chinaplas 2021 held in Shenzhen. We sincerely welcome your visiting.
Our booth no.: 7Q25
Time: April 13-16, 2021
Address: Shenzhen World Exhibition Center
Look forward to meet you at there.
The single screw extruder is mainly composed of 3 parts: extrusion system, transmission system, and heating and cooling system. The following is a detailed introduction to the basic structure of the single screw extruder.
Here is the content list:
Heating and cooling system
The main role of the extrusion system of the single-screw extruder is to melt and plasticize the polymer material to form a uniform melt, to realize the transformation from the glassy state to the viscous flow state. And in this process to establish a certain pressure, by the screw continuous extrusion delivery to the head die. Thus, the extrusion system plays an important role in the molding quality and output of the extrusion process.
The extrusion system mainly includes the feeding device, screw, and barrel, which is the most critical part of the extruder, of which the screw is the heart of the extruder, the material through the rotation of the screw in order to move in the barrel and get pressurized and part of the heat.
The drive system of a single screw extruder is usually composed of a motor, reducer, and bearing, whose role is to drive the screw and supply the torque and torque required by the screw in the extrusion process. During the extrusion process, the screw speed is required to be stable and does not change with the change of screw load to ensure the uniform quality of the product. However, in different situations, the screw is required to be able to achieve variable speed in order to achieve a machine that can adapt to the requirements of extruding different materials or products of different shapes. In most extruders, the change of screw speed is achieved by adjusting the motor speed. The drive system of the single-screw extruder is also equipped with a good lubrication system and a device for rapid braking.
The heating and cooling system of a single screw extruder consist of a heating device and cooling device, which are necessary for the extrusion process to be carried out smoothly. The heating and cooling devices must ensure that the polymer materials are melted and plasticized and the temperature conditions during the molding process meet the process requirements.
The cooling device is generally set up in the extruder barrel, screw and hopper bottom, and other parts. Barrel cooling can be water-cooled or air-cooled, air-cooled is generally used for small and medium-sized single-screw extruders; large single-screw extruders are mostly water-cooled or a combination of the two forms. The cooling device at the bottom of the hopper is mainly to strengthen the solid material conveying effect, to prevent the material particles from becoming sticky due to the heating, blocking the material mouth and thus affecting the feeding. Generally, for extruders with a screw diameter of 90mm or more and high-speed extruders, a cooling device must be installed at the bottom of the hopper.
Our company focuses on twin-screw extruders, micro twin-screw extruders, plastic extruders, parallel twin-screw extruders, and other kinds of research and development and manufacturing as the core of the isotropic rotary twin-screw compounding extruder. If you still want to know more, you can consult our company.
Nanjing Team sincerely invite you to attend The 15th China Chongqing Rubber, Plastics Industry Exhibition.
Our booth no.: S2544
Time: May 27-30, 2021
Address: Chongqing International Expo Center
Wish to meet you at there ;)
Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Jieya") was established in 2004. It has the manufacturing capacity of various types of production lines with an annual production and sales of more than 350 sets. Its comprehensive capability ranks in the forefront of the Nanjing twin screw extruders industry. The company focuses on the R&D and manufacturing of various production lines centered on co-rotating twin-screw extruders and single-screw extruders. The product applications cover compounding, modified granulation, polymerization, devolatilization, one-step molding, and recyclable resources, etc.
Project Director Mr Chen introduced that every industry has competition, but specific to a certain market segment, the competitors involved are different. Traditional physical blending and modification is the largest market for twin-screw extruders, so the competition is the most intense. For Jieya, the bio-degradable plastic market was changed greatly in 2021, and a considerable part of Jieya’s orders in 2021 also came from this market.
Mr Chen explained that the reason why bio-degradable plastics are singled out from the traditional blending and modification market is that there have been many entrants in this market in the past two years, which has led to the rapid expansion of the market scale. Therefore, from traditional compounding and extrusion to processing bio-degradable plastics, is it necessary to carry out certain technical reserves? Mr Chen said frankly that it depends on how much bio-degradable plastics companies want to achieve. Just like melt blown materials in 2020, some companies have astonishing shipments, and some companies choose to take the quality to a higher level. The bio-degradable material made by special equipment must be of higher quality.
Around 2010, Jieya began to get involved in bio-degradable-related projects. During this period, we saw the ups and downs of major companies, and also witnessed the gradual growth of some companies from small to large. Most of these surviving companies are in the bio-degradable market. They started foreign trade before they became popular, and some companies even achieved a market share of about 30% in the export of Chinese vest bags.
He also talked about some distressing points in the biodegradable market: at present, the Chinese government has not clearly stipulated the definition and criteria of "bio-degradable". For example, some regions regard photo-degradable as a kind of bio-degradable. Many people oppose this. Mr Chen said that at present, most people in the Chinese market think that 'bio-degradable' is compostable and degradable, and garbage must be sorted and recycled before composting is possible.
However, Mr Chen is still very optimistic about the development of bio-degradable plastics. Bio-degradable must be the general trend of future social development, but the specific direction remains to be verified. Jieya has a layout for the main bio-degradable plastic categories, such as targeting for many PBAT projects launched in China in the past two years, we are actively discussing with customers whether we can directly use the twin-screw extruder in the polymerization stage to directly make modified materials (without extruding PBAT raw materials). Jieya has also followed up on the project of carbon dioxide production of PPC bio-degradable materials and PGA synthesized with glycolide. At present, the bio-degradable plastics market is still developing and improving. What we need to do now is to develop the corresponding twin-screw technology with the industrial chain. Based on the accumulated experience of a large number of practical applications to continuously improve the stability of the equipment.
Under the big goal of carbon neutrality, some very big changes have taken place in industries such as home appliances and automobiles. The intuitive impact is that Jieya has recently received some projects for recycling, dismantling, and regranulating waste household appliances, as well as the crushing, recycling, and regranulation of some new energy battery shells, which is also one of the important markets for Jieya in 2021. Mr Chen said that these manufacturers have multiple production lines and large projects, but they are usually new entrants, and usually require suppliers to provide them with whole-plant project planning, so they put forward higher requirements for suppliers' project experience and service capabilities.
Fluorochemicals, another key application area for which Jieya is recognized. Fluoroplastics are also known as "plastic kings". Their corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, weather resistance and temperature resistance are relatively good, so they are often included in the field of special engineering plastics. The most well-known is the PVDF used with lithium battery binder. In 2021, Jieya also undertook some projects in this field.
Mr Chen believes that the Chinese market is developing very fast, and twin-screw extruder enterprises must keep abreast of customer needs in order to gain a foothold in the market. Therefore, Jieya is also seeking new development in the upstream links. For example, the twin-screw devolatilization extrusion unit developed to meet the growing demand of downstream customers for products with low VOC and low residue; as well as corrosion resistance and wear resistance under high temperature conditions. The extrusion unit meets the production needs of special products under severe working conditions.
The success of Nanjing Jieya in the market is inseparable from the technical advantages of its twin-screw extruder equipment: its core components are all self produced, including high-torque gearboxes, extruder barrels, extruder screw elements, screen changer, die, etc. The product quality is stable and controllable, which can meet the personalized customization needs of customers, and the delivery time is flexible. In addition, Jieya stable team has also played a huge advantage. It is said that its sales, technology, management, and after-sales teams have an average of more than 10 years of experience in the industry. They have rich industry experience and are relatively clear about the pain points of various market segments. Provide complete personalized solutions, and can also undertake large and complex complete system projects.