Nanjing Team sincerely invite you to attend The 15th China Chongqing Rubber, Plastics Industry Exhibition.
Our booth no.: S2544
Time: May 27-30, 2021
Address: Chongqing International Expo Center
Wish to meet you at there ;)
With the development of modern industry, the underwater pelletizing machine has become an important production equipment used in all aspects of production.
What is the working principle of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the operating procedure of the underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the reasons why people choose underwater pelletizing machine?
The material using the underwater pelletizing machine will pass through the feeding port, and under the action of the rotating screw, it will be rolled into a dough and roll forward along the screw groove. Due to the shear, compression and agitation of the screw, the material will be further mixed and plasticized. , The temperature and pressure gradually increase, showing a state of viscous flow, and passing through the machine head with a certain pressure and temperature, and finally a product of the desired shape is obtained.
(1) Check the rotation direction of the impeller of the underwater pelletizing machine. From the feed inlet, the impeller should turn counterclockwise, otherwise the motor connection should be adjusted.
(2) The starting sequence of the underwater pelletizing machine and the material conveying equipment is as follows:
Discharge belt conveyor→PL vertical impact crusher→feeding belt conveyor
The crusher must be started without load, and the material can only be fed after the crusher is running normally.
(3) The feed size is strictly in accordance with the feed size specified by the various models. It is forbidden to enter the underwater pelletizing machine with the size of the material larger than the specified size, otherwise it will cause the impeller imbalance and excessive wear of the impeller, and even block the impeller flow path and The central feed pipe prevents the crusher from working normally. When a large piece of material is found, it should be removed in time.
(4) When the discharge belt conveyor stops running, the feeding should be stopped immediately, so the discharge belt conveyor should be interlocked with the feeding system to open and stop. Otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burnt.
(5) The feeding of the underwater pelletizing machine should be uniform and continuous.
(6) During the operation of the underwater pelletizing machine, there must be no violent vibration or abnormal noise, otherwise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the machine can only be driven in order after the fault is removed.
(7) The observation door should be sealed tightly during the working process of the underwater pelletizing machine.
The difference between the underwater pelletizing machine and other similar products is that it has a steady stream of water flowing through the mold surface, and it is in direct contact with the mold surface. The size of the pelletizing chamber is just enough to allow the pelletizing knife to rotate freely across the die surface without restricting the temperature of the water flow. The molten polymer has been extruded from the die, and the rotating knife cuts the pellets. And then the pellets are taken out of the pelletizing chamber by the temperature-regulated water and enter the centrifugal dryer. In the dryer of the underwater pelletizing machine, the water will be drained back to the storage tank, cooled and recycled; the pellets pass through the centrifugal dryer to remove the water.
This is how we see the irreplaceable role of underwater pelletizing machine in our daily lives and industrial production. Nanjing JlEYA, the pioneer of underwater pelletizing machine producing company in China, knows that every application is special. You can go and get more information about them
PVC compounding extruder is divided into two types of hard and soft RPVC pipes, RPVC pipes are chemically resistant and insulating, mainly transporting various fluids and used as wire sleeves, etc. SPVC pipes are manufactured by extruding PVC resin with a large amount of plasticizer and a certain amount of stabilizer and other additives after granulation. The following is a detailed description of the equipment functions of the PVC compounding extruder.
Here is the content list:
High Speed Mixer High-Speed Mixing
Accurate matching of feeding device
Water tank for pipe forming
Traction machine frequency conversion speed control
Unloading the material from the turning frame
Raw material intermixture is to feature PVC stabilizer, softener, inhibitor, and different auxiliary materials to the high-speed mixer in proportion and sequence to the method.
The PVC compounding extruder part is equipped with a quantitative feeding device to match the extrusion volume with the feeding volume to ensure stable extrusion of products. Due to the characteristics of the conical screw, the feeding section has a larger diameter, and the heat transfer area and sheer speed of the material are larger, which is contributive to the plasticization of the fabric and also the little diameter of the screw within the metering section reduces the warmth transfer space and also the sheer speed of the soften so that the melt can be extruded at a lower temperature. When the screw rotates in the barrel, the PVC mixture is plasticized and pushed to the head to achieve compaction, melting, mixing, and homogenization and to achieve the purpose of exhaust and dehydration. The feeding device and screw drive device adopt frequency conversion to realize synchronous speed regulation.
PVC compounding extruder dies head part of the compacted, molten, blended, and homogenized PVC has subsequent materials through the screw to the die head extrusion die head is the key component of pipe forming.
The vacuum shaping water tank of PVC compounding extruderis used for pipe shaping and cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with vacuum system for shaping and cooling and water circulation system stainless steel box body circulating water spray cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with front and rear moving device and left and right, high and low adjustment manual device.
The traction machine is used to continuously and automatically lead the cooled and hardened pipe from the head with frequency control.
The cutting machine is controlled by the travel switch according to the required length and then automatically cut and delay the turning frame to implement the flow of production, the cutting machine with a fixed-length work switch signal as a command to complete the whole process of cutting in the cutting process and pipe running synchronization cutting process is completed by electric and pneumatic drive, the cutting machine is equipped with a dust suction device to suck out the cutting debris and recycling.
Unloading the material from the turning frame
The material turning action is controlled by the cylinder through the air circuit to achieve the material turning frame is equipped with a limit device when the cutting saw cut off the pipe after the pipe continues to transport after a delay, the cylinder into the work of turning action to achieve the purpose of unloading. After unloading, it will be automatically reset after a delay of several seconds to wait for the next cycle.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in twin screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder and parallel twin screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology andother fields.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
The high efficiency of the single-screw extruderis mainly reflected in high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, building materials, packaging, ceramics, and other fields. So how to operate the single screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Preparation work before starting the machine
1. For single-screw extruder extrusion production of materials, should meet the required drying requirements, if necessary, further drying.
2. According to the variety of products, size, select the head specifications, the machine will be installed in the order of the column, installed head flange, die body, mouth die, porous plate, and filter network.
3. Connect the compressed air pipe, install the core mold electric heating rod head heating ring, check the water system.
4. Adjust the gap evenly in all parts of the mouth die and check whether the centerline of the main machine and the auxiliary machine are aligned.
5. Start the single-screw extruder of each running equipment, check whether the operation is normal, and find faults in time to eliminate.
6. Turn on the electric heater, the head, body, and auxiliary machine evenly heated up, to be the temperature of each part than the normal production temperature of about 10 degrees, constant temperature of 30 ~ 60 minutes so that the machine temperature inside and outside the same.
Start-up is an important part of the production, poor control will damage the screw and head, the temperature is too high will cause plastic decomposition, the temperature is too low will damage the screw, barrel, and head. The start-up steps are as follows.
1. Start the machine at low speed, idle, check the screw for any abnormalities and motor, amperage meter current no overload phenomenon, the pressure gauge is normal. Machine idling should not be too long to prevent the screw and barrel-scraping grinding.
2. Gradually add a small amount of material, wait for the material extrusion out of the die, before the normal addition of material. Before the plastic is extruded, no one should be in front of the mouth die to prevent casualties.
3. After the plastic is extruded, it is necessary to lead the extruded material slowly on the cooling and shaping, traction equipment, and start this equipment beforehand. Then, according to the control instrument indication value and the requirements of the extruded products, each link will be properly adjusted until the extrusion operation reaches the normal state.
4. Cutting and sampling, checking whether the appearance meets the requirements, whether the size meets the standard, quickly testing the performance, and then adjusting the extrusion process according to the requirements of quality, so that the products meet the standard requirements.
1. Stop feeding, extrude the plastic in the single screw extruder and turn off the power of the barrel and head for the next operation.
2. Shut off the power of the main machine and the auxiliary machines at the same time.
3. Open the head connection flange, clean the porous plate and various parts of the head, when cleaning, should use copper rods, copper pieces, after cleaning, apply a little oil. Screw, barrel clean up, if necessary, the screw from the end of the machine out of the top, clean up after recovery, in general, available for the transition of material cleanup.
4. Extrusion of polyolefin plastics, usually in the extruder full load shutdown (with material shutdown), when the air should be prevented from entering the barrel, so as not to oxidize the material and affect the quality of the product when continuing production. For polyvinyl chloride plastics, can also stop with material, then close the material door, reduce the temperature at the head connection body (flange) 10 ~ 20 degrees, to stop the machine after the material squeeze net.
5. Close the total power and cooling water main valve.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
The basic mechanism of the twin screw extrusion process is simply that a screw rotates in the barrel and pushes the plastic forward. The screw structure is a bevel or ramp wrapped around a central layer, the purpose of which is to increase the pressure to overcome the higher resistance. What do I need to pay attention to when using a twin screw extruder? The following is a detailed description.
Here is the content list:
l Structural principles
l Temperature principles
l Speed reduction principle
For the extruder, there are three kinds of resistance to overcome when working: one is friction, which contains the friction of the solid particles (feed) on the barrel wall and the mutual friction between them during the first few turns of the screw (feed area); the second is the adhesion of the melt on the barrel wall, and the third is the resistance of the internal logistics of the melt when it is pushed forward.
According to Newton's theorem, if an object is at rest in a certain direction, then the object is in a state of equilibrium balance of forces in this direction. For the circumferential movement of the screw, it is no axial motion, that is, the axial force on the screw is in equilibrium. So if the screw exerts a large forward thrust on the plastic melt, it also exerts a backward thrust on another object of the same magnitude but in the same direction. The thrust is exerted on the thrust bearing behind the feed opening. Most single screws have right hand threads, and if viewed from the back, they rotate backward, and they spin backward out of the barrel by rotational motion. In some twin screw extruders, however, the two screws rotate backward and cross each other in both barrels, so one must be right handed and one left handed, and in the case of an occluding twin screw, both screws rotate in the same direction and must therefore have the same orientation. However, in either case, there are thrust bearings that withstand backward forces and still comply with Newton's theorem.
Plastics extruded by twin screw extruders are thermoplastics, which melt when heated and solidify again when cooled. Thus, heat is needed during the extrusion process to ensure that the plastic can reach the melting temperature. So where does the heat to melt the plastic come from? First of all, the pound feed preheat and barrel/die heaters may play a role and are very important at startup. In addition, the motor feed energy, the frictional heat generated in the barrel as the motor overcomes the resistance of the viscous melt and turns the screw, is the most important heat source for all plastics, except for small systems, low speed screws, high melt temperature plastics, and extrusion coating applications. In operation, it is important to recognize that the barrel heater is not the primary heat source and that it may play a smaller role in extrusion than we might expect. The post barrel temperature is more important because it affects the rate of solids transport in the dentition or feed. In general, except for a specific purpose (such as varnishing, fluid distribution, or pressure control), the die head and die temperature should be at or near the temperature required for the melt.
In most twin screw extruders, the screw speed is varied by adjusting the motor speed. The drive motor usually turns at a full speed of about 1750 rpm, which is too fast for an extruder screw. If it turns at such a fast speed, too much frictional heat is generated and a uniform, the well mixed melt cannot be prepared because the retention time of the plastic is too short. A typical speed reduction ratio should be between 10:1 and 20:1, with either a gear or pulley set for the first stage, but with a gear and a screw positioned in the center of the last large gear for the second stage. For some slow running machines (eg. twin screws for UPVC), there may be three reduction stages and the maximum speed may be as low as 30 rpm or less (ratio up to 60:1). On the other hand, some very long twin screws for mixing can run at 600 rpm or faster, thus requiring a very low reduction rate and more deep cooling. If the reduction rate is incorrectly matched to the job, too much energy will be wasted. It may be necessary to add a pulley set between the motor and the first deceleration stage where the maximum speed is changed, which either increases the screw speed even beyond the previous limit or reduces the maximum speed. This increases the available energy, reduces the current value, and avoids motor failure, in both cases, the output may increase due to the material and its cooling needs.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading professional manufacturer of twin screw extruders in China.
Twin screw extruder is developed based on the single screw extruder, which has been widely used in the molding process of extruded products because of its good feeding performance, mixing and plasticizing performance, exhaust performance, and extrusion stability. So what are the advantages of a twin screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Wear and tear
l Reduce production costs
l Increase output
l Improve labor efficiency
l High torque and high speed
Wear and tear
Since twin screw extruders are easy to open, the degree of wear of threaded elements and barrel bushings can be detected at any time, so that effective repair or replacement can be carried out. It is not necessary to find out only when there is a problem with the extruded product, which causes unnecessary waste.
Reduce production costs
When producing masterbatches on twin screw extruders, it's usually necessary to alter colors, and if a product amendment is critical, to open the open process space within several minutes, in addition to analyzing the mixing process by looking at the melt profile on the entire screw. The current common twin screw extruder needs to be cleared with a large amount of clearing material when changing colors, which is time consuming, power consuming, and a waste of raw material. The split twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing the color, it only takes a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or less cleaning material can be used, saving costs.
Twin screw snack extruders use side feeding technology to improve the integrity of the material and greatly increase production. The position and shape of the feed opening also have a great influence on feeding efficiency. With the same parameters, the output increases with an increase in the feed area. A rectangular cross section has a higher feed efficiency than a circular cross section for the same inlet area. The use of side by side twin screw feeds is also based on this consideration.
Improve labor efficiency
During equipment maintenance, ordinary twin screw extruders often have to remove the heating and cooling system before the screw can be withdrawn as a whole. In contrast, the split twin screw does not need to be opened by loosening a few bolts and turning the worm gearbox handle device to lift the upper half of the barrel, and then the entire barrel can be repaired. This shortens the maintenance time and reduces the labor intensity.
High torque and high speed
At present, the event trend of twin screw extruders within the world is to develop within the direction of high torsion, high speed, and low energy consumption, and also the impact of high speed is high productivity. The split twin screw extruder belongs to the current class, and its speed will reach and five hundred revolutions per minute. Therefore, its distinctive benefits in process high viscousness and warmth sensitive materials.
In the high speed, high torque core technology, asymmetric and symmetric high torque gearbox currently only Germany and Japan related manufacturers master the core technology, its speed can reach up to 1800 rpm or more, and domestic also master this core technology, such as Nanjing JlEYA extrusion company, is also currently one of the main choices of domestic high end material processing manufacturers, belongs to the domestic independent innovation national encouragement projects.
If you want to buy twin screw extruders, you can consider our cost effective products. We insist on the tenet of "quality first, customer first" and warmly welcome new and old customers to cooperate with us.
The company focuses on twin screw extruders, micro twin screw extruders, plastic extruders, parallel twin screw extruders, and other research and development and manufacturing as the core of the isotropic rotary twin screw mixing and extruding machine, the application range covers the mixing and modification of granulation, polymerization, deswelling, step molding, recycling, and other fields.