Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Jieya") was established in 2004. It has the manufacturing capacity of various types of production lines with an annual production and sales of more than 350 sets. Its comprehensive capability ranks in the forefront of the Nanjing twin screw extruders industry. The company focuses on the R&D and manufacturing of various production lines centered on co-rotating twin-screw extruders and single-screw extruders. The product applications cover compounding, modified granulation, polymerization, devolatilization, one-step molding, and recyclable resources, etc.
Project Director Mr Chen introduced that every industry has competition, but specific to a certain market segment, the competitors involved are different. Traditional physical blending and modification is the largest market for twin-screw extruders, so the competition is the most intense. For Jieya, the bio-degradable plastic market was changed greatly in 2021, and a considerable part of Jieya’s orders in 2021 also came from this market.
Mr Chen explained that the reason why bio-degradable plastics are singled out from the traditional blending and modification market is that there have been many entrants in this market in the past two years, which has led to the rapid expansion of the market scale. Therefore, from traditional compounding and extrusion to processing bio-degradable plastics, is it necessary to carry out certain technical reserves? Mr Chen said frankly that it depends on how much bio-degradable plastics companies want to achieve. Just like melt blown materials in 2020, some companies have astonishing shipments, and some companies choose to take the quality to a higher level. The bio-degradable material made by special equipment must be of higher quality.
Around 2010, Jieya began to get involved in bio-degradable-related projects. During this period, we saw the ups and downs of major companies, and also witnessed the gradual growth of some companies from small to large. Most of these surviving companies are in the bio-degradable market. They started foreign trade before they became popular, and some companies even achieved a market share of about 30% in the export of Chinese vest bags.
He also talked about some distressing points in the biodegradable market: at present, the Chinese government has not clearly stipulated the definition and criteria of "bio-degradable". For example, some regions regard photo-degradable as a kind of bio-degradable. Many people oppose this. Mr Chen said that at present, most people in the Chinese market think that 'bio-degradable' is compostable and degradable, and garbage must be sorted and recycled before composting is possible.
However, Mr Chen is still very optimistic about the development of bio-degradable plastics. Bio-degradable must be the general trend of future social development, but the specific direction remains to be verified. Jieya has a layout for the main bio-degradable plastic categories, such as targeting for many PBAT projects launched in China in the past two years, we are actively discussing with customers whether we can directly use the twin-screw extruder in the polymerization stage to directly make modified materials (without extruding PBAT raw materials). Jieya has also followed up on the project of carbon dioxide production of PPC bio-degradable materials and PGA synthesized with glycolide. At present, the bio-degradable plastics market is still developing and improving. What we need to do now is to develop the corresponding twin-screw technology with the industrial chain. Based on the accumulated experience of a large number of practical applications to continuously improve the stability of the equipment.
Under the big goal of carbon neutrality, some very big changes have taken place in industries such as home appliances and automobiles. The intuitive impact is that Jieya has recently received some projects for recycling, dismantling, and regranulating waste household appliances, as well as the crushing, recycling, and regranulation of some new energy battery shells, which is also one of the important markets for Jieya in 2021. Mr Chen said that these manufacturers have multiple production lines and large projects, but they are usually new entrants, and usually require suppliers to provide them with whole-plant project planning, so they put forward higher requirements for suppliers' project experience and service capabilities.
Fluorochemicals, another key application area for which Jieya is recognized. Fluoroplastics are also known as "plastic kings". Their corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, weather resistance and temperature resistance are relatively good, so they are often included in the field of special engineering plastics. The most well-known is the PVDF used with lithium battery binder. In 2021, Jieya also undertook some projects in this field.
Mr Chen believes that the Chinese market is developing very fast, and twin-screw extruder enterprises must keep abreast of customer needs in order to gain a foothold in the market. Therefore, Jieya is also seeking new development in the upstream links. For example, the twin-screw devolatilization extrusion unit developed to meet the growing demand of downstream customers for products with low VOC and low residue; as well as corrosion resistance and wear resistance under high temperature conditions. The extrusion unit meets the production needs of special products under severe working conditions.
The success of Nanjing Jieya in the market is inseparable from the technical advantages of its twin-screw extruder equipment: its core components are all self produced, including high-torque gearboxes, extruder barrels, extruder screw elements, screen changer, die, etc. The product quality is stable and controllable, which can meet the personalized customization needs of customers, and the delivery time is flexible. In addition, Jieya stable team has also played a huge advantage. It is said that its sales, technology, management, and after-sales teams have an average of more than 10 years of experience in the industry. They have rich industry experience and are relatively clear about the pain points of various market segments. Provide complete personalized solutions, and can also undertake large and complex complete system projects.
The twin screw extruder's standard equipment includes a sturdy base frame dedicated to housing the temperature control unit and oil lubrication system. The equipment features advanced control software for seamless integration into digital factories, ready for Industry 4.0, greatly improving ease of use. The following is a detailed description of the operating procedures of the twin screw extruder.
Here is the content list:
l Start up operation
l Stop the machine
Start up operation
1.Close the power main gate of the twin screw extruder.
2. Turn on the power at the operation panel: Press and hold the power button clockwise to turn and then release.
3. Set the temperature of each temperature zone: for example, a zone temperature according to the process requirements set the corresponding temperature, press the set button, and then adjust the up and down arrows to the desired temperature, press the set button.
4. Set the feeding rate: according to the process, requirements can be fed rate between 0 ~ 10 to set.
5. Set the host speed of the twin screw extruder: set the host speed between 0~30 according to the process requirements.
6. Add cooling water to the cooling tank.
7. In turn on the fan: press the operation button on the operation panel.
8. When you need to start the operation of the vacuum pump, you can start the vacuum pump.
9. Turn on the cutter switch.
1. Twin screw extruder normal stopping sequence: stop the feeder: close the vacuum line valve, open the vacuum chamber on the cover; gradually reduce the main screw speed; shut down the pelletizer and other auxiliary equipment: off the motor, each external water inlet valve.
2. Twin screw extruder emergency stop: (1) in case of an emergency need to stop the host, you can quickly press the electrical control cabinet red emergency stop button, and the host and the feed speed knob back to zero, and then the total power switch off. After eliminating the fault, you can restart the machine again in normal driving order. (2) encounter equipment automatic protection trip stop: need to set the various parameters knob to zero, and then reset the parameters, press the reset button and start the machine again.
1. The normal production of the first shift machine, be sure to first check whether the barrel, hopper seal is the original closed kind, such as changes or damage, should check the hopper, the machine inside the Jane there are no foreign objects.
2. Pay attention to the screw to start at a low speed, the air time can not exceed 3min.
3. Must pay attention to check the purity of each batch of material, do not allow any impurities mixed into the material.
4. The beginning of the material to pay attention to the first small amount, evenly added material, while paying attention to observe the current meter (torque meter) pointer changes.
For granular material, use metering to add material. When you first start to feed production, be sure to pay attention to the extruder production work overload phenomenon. After the forming die lip out of the material, and then gradually increase the screw speed as appropriate.
5. Often check the working condition of the motor carbon brush, abnormalities should be replaced or adjusted promptly.
6. The screw cleaning work is not allowed to use steel tools scraping material, the application of copper brush, shovel cleaning.
7. When the process temperature is suspected of displaying problems on the instrument, use mercury temperature, meter actual measurement of the machine Jane, and molding mold degree. Refer to the mercury temperature measured temperature, adjust the calibration instrument to show the temperature.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
Material delivery method
In a single-screw extruder, there is friction drag in the solids conveying section and viscous drag in the melt conveying section. The friction properties of the solid material and the viscosity of the molten material determine the conveying behavior. If some materials have poor friction properties, if the feeding problem is not solved, it will be difficult to feed the materials into the single-screw extruder. In twin-screw extruders, especially intermeshing twin-screw extruders, the conveying of materials is to some extent forward displacement transmission, and the degree of forward displacement depends on the relationship between the flight of one screw and that of the other screw. the proximity of the relative screw grooves. The screw geometry of the closely intermeshing counter-rotating extruder results in a high degree of positive displacement delivery characteristics.
Material flow velocity field
At present, the flow velocity distribution of the material in the single-screw extruder has been described quite clearly, while the flow velocity distribution of the material in the twin-screw extruder is quite complicated and difficult to describe. Many researchers just do not consider the material flow in the meshing area to analyze the flow velocity field of the material, but these analysis results are very different from the actual situation. Because the mixing characteristics and overall behavior of a twin-screw extruder are primarily determined by the leakage flow that occurs in the intermeshing zone, the flow situation in the intermeshing zone is quite complex. The complex flow spectrum of the material in the twin-screw extruder shows macroscopic advantages that the single-screw extruder cannot match, such as sufficient mixing, good heat transfer, large melting capacity, strong exhaust capacity and good temperature control of the material, etc.
Plastic extruders can be divided into single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders, and multi-screw extruders according to their number of screws. The following are the details of the types of plastic extruders.
Here is the content list:
Classification of plastic extruders
Classification of plastic extruders
1, According to the number of screws, divided into single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders, and multi-screw extruders.
2, According to the presence or absence of a screw in the extruder, divided into screw extruders and plunger extruders.
3, According to the running speed of the screw to divide:
Ordinary extruder: speed below 100r/min.
High-speed extruder: speed of 100 to 300r/min.
Super high-speed extruder: the speed is 300~l500r/min.
4, According to the extruder assembly structure classification: there are integral extruders and separate extruders.
5, According to the spatial position of the screw in the extruder, can be divided into the horizontal extruder and vertical extruder.
6, According to whether the extruder is in the process of exhaust and can be divided into exhaust type extruder and non-exhaust type extruder
The single-screw extruder occupies an important position both as a plasticizing and pelletizing machine and as a molding machine, and in recent years, the single-screw extruder has developed greatly. Single-screw extruders were the first extruders to gain widespread application in the plastic processing and molding field due to their simple structure and high processing efficiency. Similarly, to meet different processing needs, various equipment manufacturers have explored various screw and barrel structures. The single-screw extruder has evolved from the basic pure screw structure to various structures such as damping screw block, exhaust extrusion, slotted screw barrel, pinned barrel, building block structure, etc., thus enabling the single-screw extruder to have a wider range of molding.
Due to the small footprint of single-screw extruders, they are almost the only equipment used in the compounding and blown film fields. Single-screw extruder technology has become an important part of the extrusion process market that cannot be ignored.
The twin-screw extruder has less heat generated by friction, more uniform shearing of the material, larger conveying capacity of the screw, more stable extrusion volume, long stay of the material in the barrel, and uniform mixing.
The twin-screw extruder has good feeding characteristics, is suitable for powder processing, and has better mixing, exhaust, reaction, and self-cleaning functions than the single-screw extruder, characterized by the processing of plastics with poor thermal stability and co-mingled materials show its superiority. Based on the twin-screw extruder, the multi-screw extruder was developed for easier processing of co-blends with poor thermal stability.
If you want to buy an extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, after 17 years of development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
Today, we loaded 2x40HQ export to Vietnam.
One is SHJ-50 twin screw extruder, the other is SHJ-72 twin screw extruders. Both extruders are used for making filler masterbatch.
Nanjing Jieya is a leading manufacturer of twin screw compounding extruders with over 20 years experience. We will offer you the top quality with best price.
We warmly welcome your inquiry.