Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
PVC compounding extruder is divided into RPVC pipe and SPVC pipe, RPVC pipe is easy to cut, welding, bonding, heating can be bent and therefore very easy to install and use. SPVC pipe has excellent chemical stability excellent electrical insulation and good flexibility and colorability this pipe is often used to replace rubber pipe to transport liquid and corrosive media also used as cable casing and wire insulation pipe, etc. So how do choose raw materials and the operation of PVC compounding extruder? The following is a detailed introduction
Here is the content list:
Raw material selection
Safety operating procedures
PVC compounding extruder in the production of hard pipe resin should be selected from the lower polymerization degree of SG-5 resin polymerization degree of the higher its physical and mechanical properties and heat resistance is better, but the resin liquidity is poor to bring some difficulties in processing, so generally choose viscosity of 1.7 ~ 1.8 × 10-3Pa-s SG-5 resin is appropriate. Hard pipe generally uses lead-based stabilizers whose thermal stability is good commonly used trisodium lead but its lubricity is poor usually and good lubricity of lead, barium soap type and use. Processing hard tube lubricant selection and use are very important to consider both internal lubrication to reduce intermolecular forces to reduce the viscosity of the melt are conducive to molding and to consider external lubrication to prevent the melt and hot metal adhesion to make the product surface shiny. Internal lubrication is generally used metal soap type external lubrication with low melting point wax. Filler mainly with calcium carbonate and barium barite powder calcium carbonate to make the pipe surface performance of good barium can improve the molding of the pipe easy to shape both can reduce costs but the amount of too much will affect the performance of the pipe pressure pipe and corrosion-resistant pipe is best not to add or add less filler.
1. Personnel without induction test and operation training cannot operate the extruder independently.
2. People who have poor eyesight and slow response can not be on duty to operate.
3. Before starting the machine to do a good job of environmental health around the PVC compounding extruder equipment, equipment around the pile of items not related to production.
4. Check the safety settings of the extruder before production for damage and test whether it can work effectively. Check whether the connection bolts are loose and whether the safety guards are firm.
5. Check the lubrication parts, remove the dirt, and refill the lubricant.
6. PVC compounding extruder barrel and die heating constant temperature time to ensure that the material temperature does not reach the process requirements when driving production.
7. Before starting the screw drive motor to use the hand plate support V pulley, should be flexible rotation, no blocking phenomenon; then start the lubricating oil pump work 3min before starting the screw rotation at low speed.
8. Screw airlift time should not exceed 2 ~ 3min.
9. PVC compounding extruder barrel before adding material to check the barrel, hopper, there is no foreign matter; raw materials should be free of metal, sand, and other impurities to Prevent damage to the screw.
10. The screw starts, the transmission parts work sound normal, the main motor current within the allowable rated value, before allowing the barrel to add material, adding material should first be a small amount of evenly added material.
11. When adjusting the die gap or clearing the dirty material, the operator should wear gloves and not face the barrel and die to prevent the molten material from spraying out of the die and scalding the body.
12. Extruder driving operation is not allowed to repair, and no one is allowed to do any work on the equipment at this time.
13. In case of the following phenomena, should be an emergency stop.
Bearing parts of the high temperature, lubricating oil (grease) out; motor odor, smoke, or shell temperature is too high; speed box lubricating oil temperature, smoke; transmission parts emit irregular abnormal sound; machine work produces violent vibration; screw suddenly stop rotating.
14. PVC compounding extruder equipment on the safety cover and the location of the safety alarm device is not allowed to change at will, not to mention artificially caused by the malfunction.
15. Find that the equipment leakage, oil leakage phenomenon should be timely maintenance troubleshooting, no water, oil flow around the machine.
If you have questions about how to use the PVC composite extruder, you can contact us on the official website. We are happy to answer for you.
The Underwater pelletizing machine cuts pellets on the plastic steel ejection surface without centrifugal action to eject them, but direct water pressure flows through the nozzle surface to drain.
What is contained in the extrusion system of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
What is the use of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
What are the causes and solutions for the high melting of the Underwater pelletizing machine?
The extrusion system includes a snail, a cylinder, a funnel, a nozzle, and a nozzle. Through the extrusion system, the plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt and continuously extruded by the screw under the resulting pressure.
(1) Screw: It is the most important part of the Underwater pelletizing machine. It is directly related to the scope and productivity of the extruder. It consists of high-strength corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
(2) Cylinders: The cylinder is a metal cylinder that is generally made of alloy steel or composite steel tubes clad with alloy steel, heat resistant, high-pressure resistant, strong, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. The cylinder and the screw are matched to each other to realize the crushing, grinding, melting, plasticization, suction, and compaction of the plastic as well as the continuous and uniform supply of the rubber material to the molding system. In general, the barrel length of an Underwater pelletizing machine is 15-30-fold its diameter, so that the plastic is completely heated and plasticized.
Underwater pelletizing machines can be used for chemical fertilizers, white soot, inorganic salts, chlorinated isocyanic acid, bleaching powder, pesticides, oxides, etc. as well as for industrial recycling dust: such as cast iron dust, lead, zinc, aluminum dust, converter dust, filter dust, grinding dust, etc. The material is forced to be pressed and molded by mechanical pressure without adding a net, and the purity of the product is guaranteed. The process process process is short, energy consumption is low, and performance high. The dry powder is directly granulated without a subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process. The granular strength is high and the increase in bulk density is more significant than in other granulation processes. The Underwater pelletizing machine is particularly suitable for occasions to increase the specific weight of the product collection. The operating flexibility is great, the range of applications is wide and the crushing force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
Causes analysis: high filter masks, low melting index of polypropylene powder and high feed volume, low temperature of each section of the Underwater pelletizing machine results in the material being incompletely melted, and a low opening rate of the template impede the extrusion of the nozzle head material, etc. The reasons may cause the melting pressure to be too high.
Solution: If the Underwater pelletizing machine produces products with a low melting index, a filter with a low mesh width should be used and the throttle opening should be enlarged to reduce backpressure; the filter should be replaced in time and the quality of different additives and polypropylene powder should be monitored. Contains medium ash. Reduce the feed load. Without compromising the quality of the extruded product, increase the temperature of each section of the cylinder to increase the temperature of the polypropylene melt and increase the flow capacity of the material. After the extruder has been stopped, increase the temperature of the head of the Underwater pelletizing machine and keep it at a constant temperature for a while and rinse and then thoroughly clean the template.
The underwater pelletizing machine have been used in many fields Nanjing JlEYA maintains close relationships with customers in underwater pelletizing machine industry, and is committed to strengthening production and operation, improving quality and safety.
We hereby invite to you visit our booth in The 5th China International Plastics Exhibition.
Jieya booth: 7-200 in hall 7
Address: Nanjing International Expo Center
See you at the exhibition!
PVC compounding extruder is divided into two types of hard and soft RPVC pipes, RPVC pipes are chemically resistant and insulating, mainly transporting various fluids and used as wire sleeves, etc. SPVC pipes are manufactured by extruding PVC resin with a large amount of plasticizer and a certain amount of stabilizer and other additives after granulation. The following is a detailed description of the equipment functions of the PVC compounding extruder.
Here is the content list:
High Speed Mixer High-Speed Mixing
Accurate matching of feeding device
Water tank for pipe forming
Traction machine frequency conversion speed control
Unloading the material from the turning frame
Raw material intermixture is to feature PVC stabilizer, softener, inhibitor, and different auxiliary materials to the high-speed mixer in proportion and sequence to the method.
The PVC compounding extruder part is equipped with a quantitative feeding device to match the extrusion volume with the feeding volume to ensure stable extrusion of products. Due to the characteristics of the conical screw, the feeding section has a larger diameter, and the heat transfer area and sheer speed of the material are larger, which is contributive to the plasticization of the fabric and also the little diameter of the screw within the metering section reduces the warmth transfer space and also the sheer speed of the soften so that the melt can be extruded at a lower temperature. When the screw rotates in the barrel, the PVC mixture is plasticized and pushed to the head to achieve compaction, melting, mixing, and homogenization and to achieve the purpose of exhaust and dehydration. The feeding device and screw drive device adopt frequency conversion to realize synchronous speed regulation.
PVC compounding extruder dies head part of the compacted, molten, blended, and homogenized PVC has subsequent materials through the screw to the die head extrusion die head is the key component of pipe forming.
The vacuum shaping water tank of PVC compounding extruderis used for pipe shaping and cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with vacuum system for shaping and cooling and water circulation system stainless steel box body circulating water spray cooling, the vacuum shaping water tank is equipped with front and rear moving device and left and right, high and low adjustment manual device.
The traction machine is used to continuously and automatically lead the cooled and hardened pipe from the head with frequency control.
The cutting machine is controlled by the travel switch according to the required length and then automatically cut and delay the turning frame to implement the flow of production, the cutting machine with a fixed-length work switch signal as a command to complete the whole process of cutting in the cutting process and pipe running synchronization cutting process is completed by electric and pneumatic drive, the cutting machine is equipped with a dust suction device to suck out the cutting debris and recycling.
Unloading the material from the turning frame
The material turning action is controlled by the cylinder through the air circuit to achieve the material turning frame is equipped with a limit device when the cutting saw cut off the pipe after the pipe continues to transport after a delay, the cylinder into the work of turning action to achieve the purpose of unloading. After unloading, it will be automatically reset after a delay of several seconds to wait for the next cycle.
Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in twin screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder and parallel twin screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, devolatilization, reaction, recycling, etc. After 17 years development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
JIEYA has the most experienced technical core team, with extensive experience in system integration of the development manufacturing, materials processing, application technology andother fields.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.