Nanjing Jieya Extrusion Equipment Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Jieya") was established in 2004. It has the manufacturing capacity of various types of production lines with an annual production and sales of more than 350 sets. Its comprehensive capability ranks in the forefront of the Nanjing twin screw extruders industry. The company focuses on the R&D and manufacturing of various production lines centered on co-rotating twin-screw extruders and single-screw extruders. The product applications cover compounding, modified granulation, polymerization, devolatilization, one-step molding, and recyclable resources, etc.
Project Director Mr Chen introduced that every industry has competition, but specific to a certain market segment, the competitors involved are different. Traditional physical blending and modification is the largest market for twin-screw extruders, so the competition is the most intense. For Jieya, the bio-degradable plastic market was changed greatly in 2021, and a considerable part of Jieya’s orders in 2021 also came from this market.
Mr Chen explained that the reason why bio-degradable plastics are singled out from the traditional blending and modification market is that there have been many entrants in this market in the past two years, which has led to the rapid expansion of the market scale. Therefore, from traditional compounding and extrusion to processing bio-degradable plastics, is it necessary to carry out certain technical reserves? Mr Chen said frankly that it depends on how much bio-degradable plastics companies want to achieve. Just like melt blown materials in 2020, some companies have astonishing shipments, and some companies choose to take the quality to a higher level. The bio-degradable material made by special equipment must be of higher quality.
Around 2010, Jieya began to get involved in bio-degradable-related projects. During this period, we saw the ups and downs of major companies, and also witnessed the gradual growth of some companies from small to large. Most of these surviving companies are in the bio-degradable market. They started foreign trade before they became popular, and some companies even achieved a market share of about 30% in the export of Chinese vest bags.
He also talked about some distressing points in the biodegradable market: at present, the Chinese government has not clearly stipulated the definition and criteria of "bio-degradable". For example, some regions regard photo-degradable as a kind of bio-degradable. Many people oppose this. Mr Chen said that at present, most people in the Chinese market think that 'bio-degradable' is compostable and degradable, and garbage must be sorted and recycled before composting is possible.
However, Mr Chen is still very optimistic about the development of bio-degradable plastics. Bio-degradable must be the general trend of future social development, but the specific direction remains to be verified. Jieya has a layout for the main bio-degradable plastic categories, such as targeting for many PBAT projects launched in China in the past two years, we are actively discussing with customers whether we can directly use the twin-screw extruder in the polymerization stage to directly make modified materials (without extruding PBAT raw materials). Jieya has also followed up on the project of carbon dioxide production of PPC bio-degradable materials and PGA synthesized with glycolide. At present, the bio-degradable plastics market is still developing and improving. What we need to do now is to develop the corresponding twin-screw technology with the industrial chain. Based on the accumulated experience of a large number of practical applications to continuously improve the stability of the equipment.
Under the big goal of carbon neutrality, some very big changes have taken place in industries such as home appliances and automobiles. The intuitive impact is that Jieya has recently received some projects for recycling, dismantling, and regranulating waste household appliances, as well as the crushing, recycling, and regranulation of some new energy battery shells, which is also one of the important markets for Jieya in 2021. Mr Chen said that these manufacturers have multiple production lines and large projects, but they are usually new entrants, and usually require suppliers to provide them with whole-plant project planning, so they put forward higher requirements for suppliers' project experience and service capabilities.
Fluorochemicals, another key application area for which Jieya is recognized. Fluoroplastics are also known as "plastic kings". Their corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, weather resistance and temperature resistance are relatively good, so they are often included in the field of special engineering plastics. The most well-known is the PVDF used with lithium battery binder. In 2021, Jieya also undertook some projects in this field.
Mr Chen believes that the Chinese market is developing very fast, and twin-screw extruder enterprises must keep abreast of customer needs in order to gain a foothold in the market. Therefore, Jieya is also seeking new development in the upstream links. For example, the twin-screw devolatilization extrusion unit developed to meet the growing demand of downstream customers for products with low VOC and low residue; as well as corrosion resistance and wear resistance under high temperature conditions. The extrusion unit meets the production needs of special products under severe working conditions.
The success of Nanjing Jieya in the market is inseparable from the technical advantages of its twin-screw extruder equipment: its core components are all self produced, including high-torque gearboxes, extruder barrels, extruder screw elements, screen changer, die, etc. The product quality is stable and controllable, which can meet the personalized customization needs of customers, and the delivery time is flexible. In addition, Jieya stable team has also played a huge advantage. It is said that its sales, technology, management, and after-sales teams have an average of more than 10 years of experience in the industry. They have rich industry experience and are relatively clear about the pain points of various market segments. Provide complete personalized solutions, and can also undertake large and complex complete system projects.
Plastic extruders can be divided into single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders, and multi-screw extruders according to their number of screws. The following are the details of the types of plastic extruders.
Here is the content list:
Classification of plastic extruders
Classification of plastic extruders
1, According to the number of screws, divided into single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders, and multi-screw extruders.
2, According to the presence or absence of a screw in the extruder, divided into screw extruders and plunger extruders.
3, According to the running speed of the screw to divide:
Ordinary extruder: speed below 100r/min.
High-speed extruder: speed of 100 to 300r/min.
Super high-speed extruder: the speed is 300~l500r/min.
4, According to the extruder assembly structure classification: there are integral extruders and separate extruders.
5, According to the spatial position of the screw in the extruder, can be divided into the horizontal extruder and vertical extruder.
6, According to whether the extruder is in the process of exhaust and can be divided into exhaust type extruder and non-exhaust type extruder
The single-screw extruder occupies an important position both as a plasticizing and pelletizing machine and as a molding machine, and in recent years, the single-screw extruder has developed greatly. Single-screw extruders were the first extruders to gain widespread application in the plastic processing and molding field due to their simple structure and high processing efficiency. Similarly, to meet different processing needs, various equipment manufacturers have explored various screw and barrel structures. The single-screw extruder has evolved from the basic pure screw structure to various structures such as damping screw block, exhaust extrusion, slotted screw barrel, pinned barrel, building block structure, etc., thus enabling the single-screw extruder to have a wider range of molding.
Due to the small footprint of single-screw extruders, they are almost the only equipment used in the compounding and blown film fields. Single-screw extruder technology has become an important part of the extrusion process market that cannot be ignored.
The twin-screw extruder has less heat generated by friction, more uniform shearing of the material, larger conveying capacity of the screw, more stable extrusion volume, long stay of the material in the barrel, and uniform mixing.
The twin-screw extruder has good feeding characteristics, is suitable for powder processing, and has better mixing, exhaust, reaction, and self-cleaning functions than the single-screw extruder, characterized by the processing of plastics with poor thermal stability and co-mingled materials show its superiority. Based on the twin-screw extruder, the multi-screw extruder was developed for easier processing of co-blends with poor thermal stability.
If you want to buy an extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Nanjing JlEYA is the leading manufacturer extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, mini twin screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China, which is widely used in compounding, modification, polymerization, after 17 years of development, now we have 20,000 square meters workshop with annual sales over 300+ sets, export over 60 countries.
Twin screw extruder is developed based on the single screw extruder, which has been widely used in the molding process of extruded products because of its good feeding performance, mixing and plasticizing performance, exhaust performance, and extrusion stability. So what are the advantages of a twin screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Wear and tear
l Reduce production costs
l Increase output
l Improve labor efficiency
l High torque and high speed
Wear and tear
Since twin screw extruders are easy to open, the degree of wear of threaded elements and barrel bushings can be detected at any time, so that effective repair or replacement can be carried out. It is not necessary to find out only when there is a problem with the extruded product, which causes unnecessary waste.
Reduce production costs
When producing masterbatches on twin screw extruders, it's usually necessary to alter colors, and if a product amendment is critical, to open the open process space within several minutes, in addition to analyzing the mixing process by looking at the melt profile on the entire screw. The current common twin screw extruder needs to be cleared with a large amount of clearing material when changing colors, which is time consuming, power consuming, and a waste of raw material. The split twin screw extruder can solve this problem. When changing the color, it only takes a few minutes to quickly open the barrel for manual cleaning, so that no or less cleaning material can be used, saving costs.
Twin screw snack extruders use side feeding technology to improve the integrity of the material and greatly increase production. The position and shape of the feed opening also have a great influence on feeding efficiency. With the same parameters, the output increases with an increase in the feed area. A rectangular cross section has a higher feed efficiency than a circular cross section for the same inlet area. The use of side by side twin screw feeds is also based on this consideration.
Improve labor efficiency
During equipment maintenance, ordinary twin screw extruders often have to remove the heating and cooling system before the screw can be withdrawn as a whole. In contrast, the split twin screw does not need to be opened by loosening a few bolts and turning the worm gearbox handle device to lift the upper half of the barrel, and then the entire barrel can be repaired. This shortens the maintenance time and reduces the labor intensity.
High torque and high speed
At present, the event trend of twin screw extruders within the world is to develop within the direction of high torsion, high speed, and low energy consumption, and also the impact of high speed is high productivity. The split twin screw extruder belongs to the current class, and its speed will reach and five hundred revolutions per minute. Therefore, its distinctive benefits in process high viscousness and warmth sensitive materials.
In the high speed, high torque core technology, asymmetric and symmetric high torque gearbox currently only Germany and Japan related manufacturers master the core technology, its speed can reach up to 1800 rpm or more, and domestic also master this core technology, such as Nanjing JlEYA extrusion company, is also currently one of the main choices of domestic high end material processing manufacturers, belongs to the domestic independent innovation national encouragement projects.
If you want to buy twin screw extruders, you can consider our cost effective products. We insist on the tenet of "quality first, customer first" and warmly welcome new and old customers to cooperate with us.
The company focuses on twin screw extruders, micro twin screw extruders, plastic extruders, parallel twin screw extruders, and other research and development and manufacturing as the core of the isotropic rotary twin screw mixing and extruding machine, the application range covers the mixing and modification of granulation, polymerization, deswelling, step molding, recycling, and other fields.
The single-screw extruder has a simple design and a low price, so it is widespread and demand on the market was high.
What are the application areas and benefits of single-screw extruders?
What is the development history of the single-screw extruder?
What are the main technical parameters of the single-screw extruder?
The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can process a variety of plastic products such as films, tubes, plates, tapes, etc., can also be used for granulation.
The single-screw extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive that is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, high load capacity, and long service life.
The single-screw extruder is one of the most important devices for the processing of plastic molding parts. It uses external energy transfer and heat transfer of external heating elements to carry out the transport of plastics solids, compaction, melting, shielding, and extrusion forms.
Since the birth of the snail extruder, it has evolved from an ordinary snail extruder to a new type of snail extruder after almost a hundred years of development. Although there are many types of new single-screw extruders, the extrusion machine is the same.
The extrusion process of the traditional snail extruder is realized by heating outside the cylinder, solid and cylinder, snail friction, and melting shear force.
"friction coefficient" and "friction force", "viscosity" and "shear tension" are the main factors influencing the performance of conventional screw extruders. The extrusion process from the machine is unstable and difficult to control, especially for some heat-sensitive plastics with poor thermal stability and high viscosity.
1. Screw diameter: refers to the diameter of the outer circle of the screw, marked with D, and the unit is millimeter (mm).
2. Proportion of screw length to diameter: refers to the ratio of the length L of the working part of the screw (the length of the threaded part, i.e. the length from the center line of the feed opening to the end of the screw) and the screw diameter D, expressed by L/D.
3. Snail speed range: refers to the highest speed of the snail up to the lowest speed of the snail; n is used to represent the speed of the snail, and the unit is revolutions per minute (U/min).
4. The power of the main screw drive engine: expressed by P, the unit is kilowatt (kW).
5. Heating performance of the extruder cylinder: expressed by E is the unit kilowatt (kV).
6. The output capacity of the extruder: expressed by Q, the unit is kilogram per hour (kg/h).
7. The height of the extruder rim: refers to the distance from the center line of the screw to the ground, expressed by H, and the unit is millimeters (mm).
8. Extruder outer dimensions: refers to total length (x) total width (x) total height expressed by L x B x H, and the unit is millimeters or meters (m m or m)
9. Extruder quality: expressed in W, the unit is kilogram or tonne (kg or t).
We can see the huge role that single-screw extruders play in the production industry, and they have become indispensable components. And Nanjing JlEYA a Chinese pioneer in single-screw extruder production,has committed to providing the most suitable single-screw extruder at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
The composition of the single screw extruder: mainly consists of servo motor, reduction box, screw cylinder, nozzle head, filter air, heating and cooling system, touch screen, and SPS control. It is the extrusion host to form.
What are the reasons why the main engine of the single screw extruder cannot be started and the solutions?
What are the reasons and solutions for the high inlet flow of the single screw extruder?
What is the design concept of the single screw extruder?
(1) The driving program of the single screw extruder is wrong.
(2) There is a problem with the main engine thread and whether the fuse is blown.
(3) The locking device for the single screw extruder and the main engine works.
(1) Check the program of the insert extruder and restart in the correct order.
(2) Check the main engine circuit.
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil pump has started and check the status of the locking device concerning the main engine. The oil pump cannot be turned on and the engine cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter has not discharged the induction current, turn off the main power supply and wait five minutes before starting.
(5) Check if the emergency button of the single screw extruder has been reset.
1. Reasons: (1) The single screw extruder has an insufficient heating time and a large torque. (2) A certain section of the heating does not work.
2. Treatment method: (1) Use the handwheel when driving the single screw extruder. If it is not easy, extend the heating time or check that the heaters of the individual sections work properly.
The main engine makes an abnormal noise:
1. Reasons: (1) Main engine stock damaged. (2) A specific SCR in the SCR DC power supply of the main engine is damaged.
2. Treatment method: (1) Replace the main engine stock of the single screw extruder. (2) Check the thyristor alignment and replace the thyristor component if necessary.
1. High-speed and high-Yield extrusion based on high quality.
2. The design concept of low-temperature plasticization ensures the extrusion of high-quality products.
3. The two-stage overall design of the single screw extruder reinforces the plasticization function to ensure the adjustment of the high-performance extrusion.
4. Special barrier, comprehensive mixing design to ensure the mixing effect of materials.
5. High torque drop, extra-large pressure bearing.
6. Gears and shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel, cooled, and chipped.
7. High hardness, high finish, extremely quiet.
8. PLC-intelligent control can realize the connection between main and auxiliary machines.
9. The easy-to-monitor human-machine interface makes it easy to understand the processing and machine status.
10. The control method (temperature device) can be changed if necessary.
11. The material is 38CrMoAL/A nitric treatment, wear-resistant.
12 Strict temperature control accuracy, combined with air cooling and water cooling.
13. The single screw extruder has a unique inlet design and complete water cooling.
14. An single screw extruder with a grooved surface of the lower shell has an improved feed function that guarantees a high speed and a high yield of extrusion.
The single screw extruder is increasingly used in industrial production.Nanjing JlEYA has committed itself to offering the best-suited single screw extruders at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
The main machine of the plastic extruder is the extruder, which is composed of an extrusion system, transmission system, and heating and cooling system. The following is a detailed description of the composition of the plastic extruder.
Here is the content list:
Heating and cooling device
A homogeneous melt is plasticized bypassing the plastic through the extrusion system, which consists of a screw, barrel, hopper, head, and die.
The function of the drive system is to drive the screw, supplying the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process, usually consisting of an electric motor, reducer, and bearings.
The manufacturing cost of the reducer is roughly proportional to its size and weight, provided that the structure is the same. Because the shape and weight of the reducer are large, it means that more materials are consumed in the manufacturing, and the bearings used are also larger, which increases the manufacturing cost.
For a similar screw diameter extruder, the high speed and high potency extruder consume additional energy than the traditional extruder, the motor power is doubled, and also the reducer seat range is raised consequently is critical，however a high screw speed means that an occasional reduction magnitude relation. For the same size reducer, the gear modulus of the low reduction ratio increases compared to the large reduction ratio, and the capacity of the reducer to bear the load also increases. Therefore, the rise in volume and weight of the reducer isn't linearly proportional to the rise in motor power. If the extrusion volume is employed because of the divisor and dividend by the burden of the reducer, the high speed and high potency extruder can have a smaller range and the normal extruder will have a larger number.
In terms of unit output, the small motor power and the small weight of the reducer of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder means that the manufacturing cost per unit output of the high speed and high-efficiency extruder is lower than that of the normal extruder.
Heating and cooling are necessary to enable the plastic extrusion process to proceed.
(1) Extruders usually use electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating, with heating sheets installed in each part of the body, neck, and head. The heating device heats the plastic inside the barrel from the outside to warm it up to the temperature required for the process operation.
(2) The cooling device is installed to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required for the process. Specifically, it is to exclude the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the rotating screw to avoid the plastic from decomposing, scorching, or shaping difficulties due to the high temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two kinds of water-cooled and air-cooled, generally small and medium-sized extrusion machine using air-cooled is more appropriate, large is more water-cooled or a combination of two forms of cooling; screw cooling is mainly used in the center of water-cooled, the purpose is to increase the rate of solid material delivery, stabilize the amount of rubber, while improving product quality; but the cooling at the hopper, one is to strengthen the role of solid material delivery, to prevent the plastic grain sticky blockage because of the heating the second is to ensure the normal work of the transmission part.
If you are engaged in the industry related to the extruder, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company is a leading extruder manufacturer specializing in a twin-screw extruder, micro twin-screw extruder, plastic extruder, and parallel twin-screw extruder in China.
The plastic extruder is a common plastic machinery equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, the following we will analyze the extruder failure.
Here is the content list:
Unstable host current
The main motor can not start
The head is not discharged smoothly or blocked
The main electric starting current is too high
The main motor makes an abnormal sound
1. Production reasons.
(1) Uneven feeding.
(2) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged or poorly lubricated.
(3) A section of the heater is out of order and does not heat up.
(4) The screw adjustment pad is not correct, or the phase is not correct, and the component interferes.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the feeder, troubleshooting.
(2) Overhaul the main motor of the plastic extruder, replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) Check the adjustment pad, pull out the screw to check whether there is interference with the screw.
(1) There is a mistake in the start-up procedure of the plastic extruder.
(2) The main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) The main motor-related chain device to function
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the program, reboot the machine in the correct boot sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump of the plastic extruder is started and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. The oil pump is not on and the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) The inverter induction power has not been discharged. Turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting again.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, and the material is not plasticized well.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign substances that do not melt easily.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Check the heater of the plastic extruder and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and the head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Apply hand pan machine when starting, if not easy, extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
1. Produced by.
(1) The main motor bearing of the plastic extruder is damaged.
(2) The main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2. Treatment methods.
(1) Replace the main motor bearings.
(2) Check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/. If you still have questions, you can contact us on the official website.
A plastic extruder performs all of the following processes through a barrel with a screw and auger channel. The plastic pellets enter the barrel through a hopper at one finish of the barrel and are then transferred through the screw to the opposite finish of the barrel. What are the working principle and molding principles of a plastic extruder? The following is a detailed description.
Here is the content list:
Pressure and shearing, etc., convert the solid plastic into a uniform and consistent melt and send the melt to the next process. The production of the melt involves processes such as mixing additives such as masterbatches, blending resins, and re-crushing. The finished melt must be homogeneous in consistency and temperature. The pressurization must be high enough to extrude the viscous polymer.
To have sufficient pressure, the depth of the threads on the screw decreases as the distance to the hopper increases. The external heating and the internal heat generated in the plastic and the screw due to friction softens and melts the plastic. The design requirements for plastic extruders often vary from polymer to polymer and from application to application. Many options involve discharge ports, multiple loading ports, special mixing devices along the screw, cooling and heating of the melt with or without an external heat source (adiabatic plastic extruders), the relative size of the gap variation between the screw and the barrel, and the number of screws. For example, twin-screw plastic extruders allow for more thorough mixing of the melt than single-screw plastic extruders. Tandem extrusion uses the melt-extruded from the first plastic extruder as feedstock for the second plastic extruder, which is typically used to produce extruded polyethylene foam.
D L the characteristic dimensions of plastic extruders are the diameter of the screw (D) and the ratio of the length of the screw (L) to the diameter D L/D (D) (L/D. Plastic extruders usually consist of at least three segments. The first section, near the L/D) filling hopper, is the filling section. Its function is to allow the material to enter the plastic extruder at a relatively smooth rate. In general, this section will be kept at a relatively low temperature to avoid clogging the charging channels. The second section is the compression section, where the melt is formed and the pressure is increased. The transition from the charging section to the compression section can be abrupt or gradual (gentle). The last half, the metering section, is adjacent to the plastic extruder outlet and its main operate is that the uniformity of the fabric flowing out of the plastic extruder. In this section, the material should have sufficient residence time to ensure uniformity of composition and temperature.
At the end of the barrel, the plastic melt leaves the plastic extruder through a head that is designed in an ideal shape for the extruded melt stream to pass through.
Another important part is the drive mechanism of the plastic extruder. It controls the rotational speed of the screw, which determines the output of the plastic extruder. The power required is determined by the viscosity (flow resistance) of the polymer. The viscosity of the polymer depends on the temperature and flow rate and decreases with increasing temperature and shear. Plastic extruders are equipped with screens that keep impurities out of the screen. To avoid downtime, the screens should be able to be changed automatically. This is especially important when processing resin with impurities, such as recycled material. The extruder's screw is divided into feeding section, plasticizing, melting section, temperature according to the process parameters of the plastic particles, the model according to the diameter of the screw 20, 36, 52, 65, 75, 95, 120, 135. Plastic particles heated by the movement of the screw to change the original state, there are many types, depending on the specific application. The capacity of the frequency conversion is proportional to the diameter of the screw and then adjusted according to the different raw materials.
The extrusion method of plastic extruders generally refers to the melting of plastic at a high temperature of about 200°C. The melted plastic is then passed through a die to form the desired shape. Extrusion molding requires a deep understanding of the characteristics of plastics and extensive experience in mold design and is a technically demanding molding method.
Extrusion molding is a method of a continuous flow of material through a die by heating and pressurizing in an extruder, also known as "extrusion molding". Compared with other molding methods, it has the advantages of high efficiency and low unit cost.
Extrusion is mainly used for molding thermoplastics, but it can also be used for some thermosets. Extruded products are continuous profiles, such as tubes, rods, wires, sheets, films, wire, and cable cladding, etc. In addition, it can also be used for mixing, plasticizing and granulating, coloring, blending, etc. plastics.
The extruded products can be called "profiles", which are also called "profiles" because of their irregular cross-sectional shape.