PVC compounding extruder is made by mixing PVC resin with stabilizers, lubricants, and other additives through granulation and then extrusion, or by using powder in one extrusion. what are the application areas of PVC? The following are the details.
Here is the content list:
General soft products
PVC foam products
PVC coated products
PVC paste resin
PVC transparent sheet
PVC rigid sheet
Other applications of PVC
General soft products can be extruded into cables, wires, and hoses by the extruder: shoe soles, slippers, various plastic sandals, as well as toys and auto parts by the injection molding machine with various molds.
PVC film After mixing and plasticizing PVC with additives, transparent or colored film of specified thickness can be made by using a three-roller or four-roller calendar, and calendered film can be processed by this method. It can also be cut and heat laminated to process raincoats, tablecloths, curtains, packaging bags, inflatable toys, etc. The wide transparent film can be used for greenhouse, plastic shed, and ground film; the film stretched in both directions can be used for shrink packaging due to its characteristics of shrinkage by heat.
Soft PVC can be used as sandals, insoles, foam slippers, and shockproof and cushioning packaging materials. In addition, it can also be extruded into low-foaming hard PVC sheets and profiles by extruder, which is a new type of building material and can be used as a substitute for wood.
Artificial leather with backing is made by coating PVC paste on cloth or paper and then plasticizing it at 100 degrees Celsius or above (or PVC and additives can be calendered into film and then pressed together with backing); while artificial leather without backing is directly calendered by calender into soft sheet with a certain thickness and then pressed with the pattern. It can be used to make leather bags, leather boxes, book covers, sofas, and car cushions, etc. It can also be made into flooring leather, which is used as the flooring material for buildings.
PVC emulsion or micro-suspension resin is dispersed in a liquid plasticizer to make it swell and plasticize into the plasticized sol, and then add stabilizer, filler, coloring agent, etc. After full stirring for de-bubbling, PVC paste is prepared, and then processed into various products such as coat hangers, tool handles, Christmas trees, etc. by casting, impregnating, or laminating processes.
Impact modifier and organotin stabilizer are added to PVC, which is mixed, plasticized, and calendered into transparent sheets. Then it can be made into thin-walled transparent containers by thermoforming and can be used for vacuum blister packaging such as moon cake boxes, etc. It is an excellent packaging material and decoration material.
PVC hard sheet and plate After adding stabilizer, lubricant, and filler to PVC and mixing, it can be extruded into various caliber hard pipes, shaped pipes, corrugated pipes, and other products by using an extruder, and used as a downpipe, drinking water pipe, electric wire casing or staircase handrail, etc.; the calendered sheet can be overlapped and hot-pressed to make various thicknesses of hard sheets, which can be cut into various desired shapes and can be welded into various chemical resistant tanks, ducts and containers by using PVC welding rod with hot air, etc.
PVC can be processed into rigid profiles using an extruder and used for window and door assembly. In some countries, the doors and windows assembled by PVC rigid profile have occupied the market of windows and doors together with wooden windows and doors, aluminum windows, etc.
If you want to buy PVC compounding extruder, you can consult our company, our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
Degradable plastics refer to a class of plastics whose various properties can meet the requirements of use, remain unchanged during the shelf life, and can be degraded into environmentally harmless substances under natural environment conditions after use. Therefore, it is also called environmentally degradable plastic.
There are a variety of new plastics: photodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light/oxidative/biodegradable plastics, carbon dioxide-based biodegradable plastics, thermoplastic starch resin degradable plastics.
There are two main areas for the use of degradable plastics: one is the area where ordinary plastics were originally used. In these areas, the difficulty of collecting used or post-consumer plastic products will cause harm to the environment, such as agricultural mulch and single-use plastic packaging, and the second is areas where plastics are used instead of other materials. The use of degradable plastics in these areas can bring convenience, such as ball tacks for golf courses, and seedling fixing materials for tropical rainforest afforestation.
Specific applications are:
1.Agriculture, forestry and fishery, plastic film, water-retaining materials, seedling pots, seedbeds, rope nets, slow-release materials for pesticides and agricultural fertilizers.
2.Packaging industry, shopping bags, garbage bags, compost bags, disposable lunch boxes, instant noodle bowls, buffer packaging materials.
3.Sporting goods, golf tacks and tees
4.Hygiene products, women's hygiene products, baby diapers, medical mattresses, disposable haircuts.
5.Medical materials, bandages, clips, small sticks for cotton swabs, gloves, drug release materials, and surgical sutures and fracture fixation materials.
Nanjing Jieya also manufactures twin screw compounding extruder for bio-degradable material. We warmly welcome your inquiry.
As common extruder equipment used in the plastic processing industry, single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard PVC, polyethylene, and other thermoplastics, which can process many kinds of plastic products, such as blown film, extruded pipe, pressboard, drawn ribbon, etc. It can also be used for melt pelletizing. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, involute gear transmission, low noise, smooth operation, high load capacity, and long life. To have a long service life of the machine, maintenance measures are indispensable, the following is a detailed description of the single-screw extruder maintenance measures.
Here is the content list:
1. Because the electrical control system of single-screw extruder has high requirements for ambient temperature and dustproof, the electrical system should be separated from the production site, and install ventilation or ventilation fan, it is recommended that the electrical control cabinet in a simple room, keep the room clean, ventilation, so that the indoor temperature is not higher than 40 ℃.
2. Single-screw extruderis not allowed to run empty, so as not to roll the screw and machine simple hair. Host start idling is not allowed to exceed 100r / min; start the host first low speed, after starting the host to check for abnormal noises and then slowly increase the host speed to within the allowable range of the process (can be adjusted to the best state is good). When the new machine is breaking in, the current load should be at 60-70%, and the current in normal use should preferably not exceed 90%. Note: If an abnormal sound occurs when the extruder is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection or repair.
3. Turn on the oil pump first and turn off the oil pump after shutting down the machine; keep the water pump working during the whole production process and do not stop the pump to avoid the barrel temperature rising and causing the material in the barrel to decompose and carbonize; the asbestos wind cover of the main motor fan needs to be cleaned often to avoid the dust sticking too much to block the wind cover and cause the motor to overheat and trip due to insufficient heat dissipation.
4. Clean up the dust and dirt, tools, and debris on the surface of the unit in time.
1.Regularly check the screws and other fasteners on the surface of the single-screw extruder unit for looseness and timely and proper tightening. The lubricant level of the transmission box should be added or replaced promptly (the dirt at the bottom of the oil tank should be cleaned regularly). For new machines generally, 3 months to replace the oil, after that every six months to a year. The oil filter and oil suction pipe should be cleaned regularly (once a month).
2. Single screw extruder gearbox maintenance and general standard reducer are the same. The main thing is to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings.
3, When reinstallation please note that A, B two screws must be in the original position, can not be replaced! After the installation of the new combination of the screw on the machine, you must first use the hand pan car, such as normal rotation before the low-speed start. Screw or barrel for a long time without use, there should be anti-rust and anti-fouling measures, the screw should be placed hanging. If the threaded block is with fire, the flame should be moved left and right, while burning to clean up, and can not burn too much (blue ringers red), not to mention the thread block into the water.
4. Regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of its control.
5. In the barrel with a cooling water tank, must be used distilled water to prevent the formation of scale blocking the cooling water channel in the barrel, resulting in temperature failure. Pay attention to the appropriate amount of water in use to prevent scaling. If the blockage should be changed down the cylinder specific maintenance, no blockage and the water output is small indicates that there is scale, the tank water should be changed to dilute hydrochloric acid swishing cycle, clear scale to normal and then change the distilled water. General water in the tank is used to cool the barrel, and the natural water we pass is used to cool the tank. Regularly check the water quality of the cooling water tank, if there is turbidity, should be replaced promptly.
6.Check whether the solenoid valve is working properly, the coil has not burned out if there is a timely replacement.
7. The temperature does not rise to quite the temperature continues to rise and fall may exist for the following reasons: whether the day electric couples loose fall; heater relay is working properly; solenoid valve is working properly, timely replacement of deformation of the heater, and tighten the screws.
8. Timely clean up the dirt in the vacuum tank, and the material in the exhaust chamber so that the pipeline is smooth. Vacuum pump seals need to be replaced promptly if there is wear and tear regular inspection, the output shaft jumping is bearing damage and shaft fracture must be opened and replaced, such as the gearbox two output shaft bearing position wear is too serious, the box must be replaced to avoid greater loss of failure.
9, To drive the screw rotation of the DC motor to focus on checking the brush wear and contact, the insulation resistance value of the motor whether in the specified value should also be measured frequently. In addition, check the connection line and other components that are rusted, and the use of protective measures.
10. When the single-screw extruder needs to stop using for a long time, should be in the screw, Jane, the head, and other working surfaces coated with anti-rust grease. The small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box, and a wooden block pad flat, so as not to deform the screw or bruise.
11. Single-screw extruder attached to the cooling water pipe wall is prone to scale external corrosion and rust. Maintenance should be carefully checked, too much scale will block the pipeline, can not achieve the cooling effect, rust will be serious leaks, so maintenance must take descaling and anti-corrosion cooling measures.
12. Designate a person responsible for the maintenance of equipment. And each maintenance and repair detailed record is included in the plant equipment management files.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company, we are happy to answer for you. The company insists on the purpose of "quality first, customer first", and warmly welcomes new and old customers to cooperate with us.
The drive section of the twin screw extruder consists of 3 parts: motor, clutch, and gearbox.
The reduction and distribution gear unit reduces the motor speed to the screw shaft speed and distributes the input torque to the two output shafts. Clutch is installed between the drive motor and the gearbox drive shaft.
The processing section of the twin screw extruder in SHJ series extruder consists of individual barrel sections which are replaceable. Depending on the process tasks, reserve feed port, liquid injection port or twin screw side feed port is available.
Owing to the modular design of the twin screw extruder screw elements and screw barrels, conveying, plasticizing, homogenizing, pressure build-up and devolatilization zones can be established, depending on the process task.
For product intake and conveying, screw elements are used. The extruder can be fed with powder, pellets, chips, melt, paste, etc.
Plasticizing, mixing and dispersing are done by the twin screw extruder kneading elements. By varying the thickness of the kneading disks and their angle of stagger, their mixing, shearing and dispersing action can be adjusted to the individual requirements.
The screw elements are arranged on screw shafts. The co-rotating and closely intermeshing screw shafts have a sealing profile.
The screw barrels are supported by barrel supports. Axial displacement of the processing section resulting from thermal dilatation is absorbed by these supports.
The discharge section of the twin screw extruder consists of die head and screen changer, which is installed at the end of twin screw extruder discharging direction. There are several types of die heads and screen changers to meet the requirements of different polymers and processing technology.
The twin screw extruder has the basic principles of single-screw extruder: solid conveying, melt pressurization and pumping, mixing and stripping and evaporation, but it is not limited to this. The development of twin screw extrusion theory is relatively late, coupled with its wide variety, messy screw shape, and messy extrusion process, which brings many difficulties to the research. And the following words will give you a brief introduction about the information of the twin screw extruder.
What is the future research direction of twin screw extruder?
What is the basic principle of a twin screw extruder?
What is the difference between a twin screw extruder and a traditional extruder?
1. Established the physical model and mathematical model of the twin screw extruder to guide the design of the twin screw extruder and the optimization of the extrusion process.
2. It is necessary to understand the relationship between the true state change, the mixing form, the whole process of the structure change and the later mixing and characteristics of two or more polymers and materials during the entire extrusion process.
3. As a twin screw extruder, it establishes the internal connection between the entire reaction process, speed and characteristics of the extrusion reaction molding and the screw structure and operating conditions. It can be extruded through reaction molding.
The twin screw extruder has the basic principles of single-screw extruder: solid conveying, melt pressurization and pumping, mixing and stripping and evaporation, but it is not limited to this. The development of twin screw extrusion theory is relatively late, coupled with its wide variety, messy screw shape, and messy extrusion process, which brings many difficulties to the research.
Generally speaking, the research of twin-screw extrusion theory is still in the development link, which is called "technology more than science". From the perspective of the entire extrusion process of a twin screw extruder, there are about three parts: the polymer's physical state change rule during the extrusion process, the basic principle of conveying, the conveying of solid melt, the exhaust phase and the law, and the establishment of mathematics The physical model is used to guide the planning of the twin screw extruder and the optimization of the extrusion system process.
The traditional extrusion molding process requires rotating a giant screw in the barrel. When using twin screw extrusion, the two screws mesh with each other and rotate together during the extrusion operation. They are installed in the housing on the spline shaft of the barrel. The twin screw extruder can simultaneously ensure food molding, heating, cooling, compression, mixing, pumping and even transportation.
At present, twin screw extruder has become the most common extruder with the largest variety and specifications in the world. Nanjing JlEYA has committed to fulfilling all the requirements of twin screw extruders. And it welcomes global customers to purchase.
The high efficiency of the single-screw extruderis mainly reflected in high output, low energy consumption, and low manufacturing cost. In terms of function, the plastic extruder has been used not only for extrusion molding and mixing processing of polymer materials but its use has been broadened to food, feed, electrode, building materials, packaging, ceramics, and other fields. So how to operate the single screw extruder? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
Preparation work before starting the machine
1. For single-screw extruder extrusion production of materials, should meet the required drying requirements, if necessary, further drying.
2. According to the variety of products, size, select the head specifications, the machine will be installed in the order of the column, installed head flange, die body, mouth die, porous plate, and filter network.
3. Connect the compressed air pipe, install the core mold electric heating rod head heating ring, check the water system.
4. Adjust the gap evenly in all parts of the mouth die and check whether the centerline of the main machine and the auxiliary machine are aligned.
5. Start the single-screw extruder of each running equipment, check whether the operation is normal, and find faults in time to eliminate.
6. Turn on the electric heater, the head, body, and auxiliary machine evenly heated up, to be the temperature of each part than the normal production temperature of about 10 degrees, constant temperature of 30 ~ 60 minutes so that the machine temperature inside and outside the same.
Start-up is an important part of the production, poor control will damage the screw and head, the temperature is too high will cause plastic decomposition, the temperature is too low will damage the screw, barrel, and head. The start-up steps are as follows.
1. Start the machine at low speed, idle, check the screw for any abnormalities and motor, amperage meter current no overload phenomenon, the pressure gauge is normal. Machine idling should not be too long to prevent the screw and barrel-scraping grinding.
2. Gradually add a small amount of material, wait for the material extrusion out of the die, before the normal addition of material. Before the plastic is extruded, no one should be in front of the mouth die to prevent casualties.
3. After the plastic is extruded, it is necessary to lead the extruded material slowly on the cooling and shaping, traction equipment, and start this equipment beforehand. Then, according to the control instrument indication value and the requirements of the extruded products, each link will be properly adjusted until the extrusion operation reaches the normal state.
4. Cutting and sampling, checking whether the appearance meets the requirements, whether the size meets the standard, quickly testing the performance, and then adjusting the extrusion process according to the requirements of quality, so that the products meet the standard requirements.
1. Stop feeding, extrude the plastic in the single screw extruder and turn off the power of the barrel and head for the next operation.
2. Shut off the power of the main machine and the auxiliary machines at the same time.
3. Open the head connection flange, clean the porous plate and various parts of the head, when cleaning, should use copper rods, copper pieces, after cleaning, apply a little oil. Screw, barrel clean up, if necessary, the screw from the end of the machine out of the top, clean up after recovery, in general, available for the transition of material cleanup.
4. Extrusion of polyolefin plastics, usually in the extruder full load shutdown (with material shutdown), when the air should be prevented from entering the barrel, so as not to oxidize the material and affect the quality of the product when continuing production. For polyvinyl chloride plastics, can also stop with material, then close the material door, reduce the temperature at the head connection body (flange) 10 ~ 20 degrees, to stop the machine after the material squeeze net.
5. Close the total power and cooling water main valve.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our company's website is https://www.njjyextrusion.com/
Weigh the complete feeding system (silo, feeder and bulk material) through static scales and control the discharge flow of bulk materials through variable speed motors or electric vibrators. Material is discharged from the system (via screw, vibrating tube or trough), the "loss" measured per unit of time (dv/dt) is compared to the required feed rate (preset value), the actual (measured) The difference between the flow rate and the desired (preset) flow rate generates a corrective signal through the dosing controller, which automatically adjusts the dosing rate to maintain the accurate dosing amount without process lag. When the weight measured in the silo reaches the low level of the silo (refilling), the controller will control the feeding system according to the volumetric feeding, and then the silo will be reloaded quickly (manually or automatically), and the weight loss controller will restart . In a batch loss-in-weight system, the design is similar to a continuous loss-in-weight system, however, the accuracy of the final weight of the feed (batch) cycle is higher than the actual feed amount control. The controller accomplishes fast dosing by providing a high dosing signal to the variable speed drive, then transitions to a low dosing control signal for precise control at the end of the batch. Technical parameter
Metering accuracy ≤0.5%
Ingredient accuracy ≤0.5%
Batching measurement control range 0.01-300t/h
Scope of application
Continuous stabilized soil, cement batching in concrete mixing plants, sintering quantitative control feeding, coal powder quantitative control feeding and batching of various thick slurries, etc.
Product introduction of loss-in-weight scale: the loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and double-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. During operation, the hopper, material and feeder are weighed continuously. As the material is delivered, the actual rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the desired rate of weight loss (set point). Automatically corrects for deviations from setpoint by adjusting feeder rates. Thus, the material can be fed continuously and evenly and accurately.
Applicable scope: granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder, flour, starch, etc. Powder gravimetric feeder: solves the problem of feeding metering and feeding with poor fluidity while pellet gravimetric feeder solve any bridging problems that may occur.
The single screw extruder is mainly used for extruding soft and hard polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and other thermoplastic. It can be a variety of plastic products such as bubble sheets, extruded pipes, press plates, ribbons, etc. process and can also be used for melting granulation. The plastic extruder is characterized by advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, and low energy consumption. It uses an evolutionary drive and is characterized by low noise development, stable operation, great durability, and long service life.
What are the relevant parameters of a single screw extruder?
What are the properties of a single screw extruder?
For which materials can a single screw extruder be used?
The relevant parameters of the insertion extruder are arranged from left to right: the first field is the plastic machine code as S; the second box is the extruder code as J; the third field is the code for the different construction firms of the extruder. The three bars are combined, the plastic extruder is SJ; the ventilated plastic extruder is SJP; the plastic foam extruder is SJF; the extruder with plastic input is SJW; the plastic shoe extruder is SJE; The cascade plastic extruder is SJJ; the double-screw extruder is SJS; the conical double-screw extruder is SJSF; the multi-screw extruder is SJD. The fourth box is for auxiliary machinery with the code name F; in the case of an extruder unit with the code name E. The fifth parameter refers to the snail diameter and the ratio of length to snail diameter. The sixth field refers to the product's pattern sequences, which in the order of letters A, B, C... is arranged and the sample number is not given in the first sample.
(1) The material support of the inlet extruder is mainly based on friction, which limits the conveyance performance of the inlet extruder. The addition of powder, paste, fiberglass, and inorganic fillers is difficult.
(2) If the head pressure of the inlet extruder is high, the counter current increases, which reduces the productivity of the inlet extruder.
(3) Injected exhaust gas extruder material has a low surface regeneration effect in the suction zone, so the suction effect of the inlet extruder is poor.
(4) Injection extruder is used for certain processes, such as polymer dyeing, heat-resistant powder processing, etc. not suitable. The single screw extruder is a high-speed and high-yield extrusion based on a high level.
single screw extruder series, single screw extruders can be used for the processing of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PMMA, PVC, and other thermoplastic tubes, plates, plates, rods, profile materials, and plastic granulation products. For different raw materials and product specifications, the screw assumes different length-diameter ratios and compression ratios, and the flow assumes different structures. Choose the right cylinder, screw, and drive mechanism to meet the processing requirements of high-quality products.
The use of single screw extruders is becoming increasingly widespread. Nanjing JlEYA has been concentrating on single screw extruders for several years. They will make every effort to meet the needs of users.